> Attention!

Attention!All questions not related to the discussion of programs, please ask in the subject.Ambulance for beginners!.

IN THIS SECTION ONLY THE PROGRAM CATALOG! CREATING THOSE QUESTIONS IS FORBIDDEN!PROGRAM SEARCH ISHERE.

5 pagesV  « < 3 4 5 »  

> The book of complaints and suggestions section Windows Mobile - program
kzvs
Message#1
28.10.09, 13:44
Prestigeur
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 9286
Check in: 15.10.07
HTC One (M8s)

Dear forum userssavagemessiahzine.com!

In this topic, you can leave your complaints and job offers section.Windows Mobile - programs.

__Let's jointly try to make the section even better and more convenient for all of us. Express your opinions and wishes,concerning the work of the section, share ideas and suggestions ... and we will try to bring them to life.
__Since the title of the topic contains the word "A complaint"it means that it would be equally interesting for us to hear your opinion about what does not suit you in the section’s work and if it is in our power, try to correct it.

Links to topics that can help you with simple questions.

All posts that do not meet the above requirements and are not related to the work of the section will be considered a flood and deleted.

Post has been editedkzvs - 21.07.10, 18:49
artem_007xxx
Message#82
29.11.10, 12:23
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 379
Check in: 29.04.08
RoverPC G6

There is a suggestion: while there is no section on WP7, indicate in the title of the topic that the program is for the seven. This will avoid some confusion.

Post has been editedartem_007xxx - 29.11.10, 12:24

--------------------
kzvs
Message#83
29.11.10, 19:52
Prestigeur
[offline]

Messages 9286
Check in: 15.10.07
HTC One (M8s)

artem_007xxx
In the near future section on WP7 will be.
Maloy-x84
Message#84
25.04.11, 07:29
I do not know what to write
[offline]

Messages 341
Check in: 05.12.08
Huawei P8 Lite

There is a suggestion, for people who lay out programs to write how much RAM is required for a particular program (I’m talking about programs that are constantly in memory)

--------------------
HTC Blackstone
HTC OneX
Huawei P8 Lite
Myppp
Message#85
25.04.11, 20:41
Tired angel
[online]

Group: Moderators
Messages 3855
Check in: 28.01.06
Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus Exynos

Maloy-x84
And how will they determine it ???? On different devices at different points in time when performing different tasks, a different amount of memory is required (for programs constantly hanging in memory) ... and a week to conduct all sorts of tests to deliver one (doubtful) number ...
Is it not easier to download and try on a specific device with a specific firmware ... will it go or not ???

--------------------
Angel sits on a stool, eats sausage and watches the snow slowly fall. Angel is tired. © Letov E
Samsung Galaxy S9 plus+Samsung Gear2Pro+Blackberry p'9983 4
Maloy-x84
Message#86
26.04.11, 17:19
I do not know what to write
[offline]

Messages 341
Check in: 05.12.08
Huawei P8 Lite

Myppp
Yes, at least about, I recently putthis oneA dialer, and she eats 4 meters of RAM, and in order to demolish it was necessary to do XP.
And I do not think that such programs as Inesoft Phone, Iconsoft or the same S2U2 on different devices with the same screen resolution will use the RAM in different ways ...

--------------------
HTC Blackstone
HTC OneX
Huawei P8 Lite
Ded frost
Message#87
30.12.11, 19:17
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 21
Check in: 31.12.10

Happy New Year - Windows Mobile section!

Do not hang your nose, WM, like good wine - with age it becomes only more noble. So I wish everyone to find their own set of programs for the device, which will make it unique. And onsavagemessiahzine.com, with its reach and the users ’mind of the forum, it’s easy to do!

Holiday greetings!!!

--------------------
Impress1ve
Message#88
23.03.12, 19:32
/
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 2454
Check in: 12.04.09

This warm evening over a cup of hot tea came such an idea, which I hasten to tell you.
I think that everyone noticed, that the new software on wm was even less than it was a year ago. Program catalog is amazingassortmentbutqualitysomehow not impressive, and if you take such selection factors as a beautiful interface, information, etc., then in general it turns out that only 2-3 out of 10 are less good and they are mostly used by users.

I will say right away that I will not be engaged in the preparation and implementation of the project, unfortunately there is no time, and I have lagged behind quite a bit, all the software that has been standing for a year without any updates (we don’t take Yandex maps into account).

What I actually think about: how about making a separate directory of programs, so to speakTHE BEST. The forum was originally from wm and it would be possible to take care of the old woman, and since programs rarely come out now (see the digest), it is essentially to go through the sections, ask the public opinion on certain topics about the choice, jointly decide and submit from each from the catalog sub-item for several programs (2-4), and yes, I think it is time to throw back what is not necessary so as not to have anore my eyes.

I think that it will be wrong to use the results ... I did not manage to find the topic .. well, in general, the one where users wrote what programs they use. Since the data is outdated will be too small.
Unfortunately, people using wm are less and less,
-but the circulation of devices in nature is preserved, and sooner or later people who are less interested in how to expand the potential of their kmk will turn to the forum.
-but there were the most persistent, and many who switched to other platforms could participate, if of course they remember that yes how.

I would be very grateful to receive an answer to my message.
Andrew59
Message#89
25.03.12, 11:53
Funny person
[offline]

Messages 21442
Check in: 30.03.08
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE SM-N9005

Impress1ve @ 03/23/2012, 8:32 PM*
How about making a separate directory from programs, so to say the BEST.
And who and by what criteria will this “Best” choose?
Impress1ve @ 03/23/2012, 8:32 PM*
in fact, go through the sections, ask the public opinion in individual topics about the correctness of the choice, jointly decide, and submit several programs from each sub-item in the catalog
If you want, take this care. The section moderators have more pressing problems above the roof.

--------------------
MagMa NX - Release VX1.
Bootloader: XXUGBPH2; Baseband: XXUGBPI1; Kernel: gugu0das-R5.
shahmatist2
Message#90
10.05.12, 18:02
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 501
Check in: 26.10.11
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon 4/64

I propose to make a separate topic for intellectual programs (created using neural or other similar networks). These are programs for recognizing and reproducing speech, handwriting, recognizing text in photos, hardware intelligence, chat bots, etc.

Post has been editedshahmatist2 - 10.05.12, 18:04

--------------------
Only by creating the MIND, the Creator could feel himself as the Creator ...iSin AI for Android ..
Kikujiro_SPb
Message#91
10.05.12, 21:05
DOWN!
[offline]

Messages 7516
Check in: 27.12.09
HTC Touch HD

shahmatist2,
so you already created them.
?

Posted 05/05/2012, 21:05:

iSiN
Alice
AI on the PDA
shahmatist2
Message#92
10.05.12, 21:44
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 501
Check in: 26.10.11
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon 4/64

I'm sorry. I meant a category in the program directorysavagemessiahzine.com

--------------------
Only by creating the MIND, the Creator could feel himself as the Creator ...iSin AI for Android ..
Kikujiro_SPb
Message#93
10.05.12, 23:14
DOWN!
[offline]

Messages 7516
HTC Touch HD

shahmatist2,
Do not worry: who needs it - they will find it like this, but if there is a desire - offer your vision (the name of the rubric, its place and - content), you see - and otpochutsya;)
Kikujiro_SPb
Message#94
06.04.14, 13:17
DOWN!
[offline]

Messages 7516
HTC Touch HD

salavat_rf,
moved your message toList of all your programs in the PDA. Census..
ylitvinenko
Message#95
13.06.15, 22:17
User
[offline]

Messages 89
Check in: 03.06.10
Motorola ES400

SPB Software House is already very, VERY long absorbed by Yandex, its site is closed, as well as almost all of its development. Actually, now you even want to buy a program from SPB on Windows Mobile - you can't. Does the administration think about removing at least this company from the list of non-incapable software, or at least allow them to lay out several universal medicines for them?

Here the copyright business is simply ending, and the banal preservation of the abandoned software begins. Almost all programs for Pocket PC should now be considered as programs for DOS, by golly ... :(

5 pagesV  « < 3 4 5 » 

mobile version    Now: 05/01/19 11:16