> Attention!

Attention!All questions not related to the discussion of programs, please ask in the subject.Ambulance for beginners!.

IN THIS SECTION ONLY THE PROGRAM CATALOG! CREATING THOSE QUESTIONS IS FORBIDDEN!PROGRAM SEARCH ISHERE.

The book of complaints and suggestions section Windows Mobile - program

Rep: (1877)
Dear forum userssavagemessiahzine.com!

In this topic, you can leave your complaints and job offers section.Windows Mobile - programs .

__Let's jointly try to make the section even better and more convenient for all of us. Express your opinions and wishes,concerning the work of the section, share ideas and suggestions ... and we will try to bring them to life.
__Since the title of the topic contains the word "A complaint "it means that it would be equally interesting for us to hear your opinion about what does not suit you in the section’s work and if it is in our power, try to correct it.

Links to topics that can help you with simple questions.

All posts that do not meet the above requirements and are not related to the work of the section will be considered a flood and deleted.

Post has been editedkzvs - 21.07.10, 18:49

Rep: (306)
Virusfun ,
I am afraid many voices (for example, those who have long and successfully been using some kind of program) will not be taken into account ...
and in general, it seems to me, such a vote will not be much in demand - in the sense that you cannot force a vote, and many users neglect such actions, moreover - some even don’t read the “caps” ... but with such votes and neglect;)

Rep: (23)
nevertheless, there will be at least some sorting out (even if by new users!) good prog from the mass of faeces :)))

Well, how could you make another feature rating ... For example, under the name of a post, hang up 10 stars, and even experienced oldfathers, having opened a page with posts, doesn’t make it difficult to put your marks at least on the first page of the list of posts.
In principle, the options for sifting dofiga! everything depends on the engine ... can this or that be implemented on this forum?

those. My suggestion is to select the BEST SOFT from the mass. But how it is better and easier to do here - I do not know :)) but I propose to think about it! Here it is. : rolleyes:

Shl
And what do you mean by neglect? Is it impossible to make it so that from one login it was possible to vote only once in one post?

Post has been editedVirusfun - 07.01.10, 13:16

Rep: (1059)
Virusfun,
I already wrote that the most objective criterion would be a review with a comparison of programs (in appearance, functionality and away) ...
Here, in such topics, voting has at least some meaning, otherwise we will get holivar (pah-pah .. publish the topic "which is better than an iPhone, android or mobile" or "Spartak, Zenith or CSKA" and no voting will clarify anything, for the first topic is always It is more objective to take into account the consolidated sales and appeals to the SC, for the second one to look at the Russian Championship table) ...
Voting in each individual program is even worse ...
Example I downloaded the program and voted "I like it very much" (if I don’t like to download, I’m not going to waste time and vote on any of the 6,000 topics) ... I’ve put it on and I’m disappointed to vote a second time ....

If you have some free time and the desire to help readers in this matter, welcome to PM ... you can discuss some possible options for holding such "championships"))))

Post has been editedMyppp - 07.01.10, 13:27

Rep: (23)
well ... And if you make the section "our choice" or something like that? Where is the catalog of the best programs in the opinion ... xs, well, the administration chtoli, which deals with this project / portal, which (logically) fumbles in a similar issue.
And, let's say, to help with this - to create a special topic for screening ... For example, "Selecting the best software." Where everyone will unsubscribe approximately like this:

Section: Voice Recorders ...
Software: VITO Sound Explorer
Description (why do you think is the best software in this section): Excellent recording quality, many settings, can write in mp3 with different bitrates, goes on any windows and screen resolutions. On some devices it even records phone conversations very well!

Then, if another speaker argues and offers the best version of the voice recorder in his opinion, the Admins (or the participants selected for this) download, test and say what is really better, or both are kosher variants (with their pluses and minuses, but relative to others - the best ).

Something like that :) How is this option?

And here's another .... you don’t even have to create a NEW catalog. It is possible simply in the present, in each of the sections, simply to sign after each kosher prog- OUR CHOICE!or- WE ADVISE TO TRIAL!

Post has been editedVirusfun - 07.01.10, 15:28

Virusfun,
Here I am talking about this ... for your information there is a whole sectionhttp: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?showforum=50dedicated to these very questions ... and even moreSoft for beginnerandHow not to dobut who reads the rules and structure of this forum ???

Further about editing of the directory with what periodicity ??? Here (as it usually happens) today, 1,000 people voted for the program. And as the coolest ... the catalog B was updated tomorrow, the program B was updated and 1001 people voted for the program B ... and now we’re looking at about 150 sections (only sections) ...

About
Then, if another speaker argues and offers the best version of the voice recorder in his opinion, the Admins (or the participants selected for this) download, test and say what is really better, or both are kosher variants (with their pluses and minuses, but relative to others - the best ).

I say it again, if you want to help the forum in this context (and myself, as well as its parts), I am ready to discuss with you some projects ... unfortunately, there is not enough time ... and your help would be very useful

Post has been editedMyppp - 07.01.10, 18:34

Rep: (13)
Dear section moderators, I wrote my question here:Offers site and forum (Post # 3940009)
Got a response from the admin. Therefore, I ask in this topic. If I create a survey about the use of certain shells in the Programs, will it be transferred to the technical replica?
Meaningcreate survey - find out how many people using a PDA need plug-ins not only for those but also for other popular shells: Manila, SPB, etc.
Meaningmy question - if tehnotrepalka, then forget about the survey because of a limited audience.
Thanks in advance.

Post has been editedshortener - 09.02.10, 17:36

shortener
If it will be normally issued as a review of existing plug-ins (for exampleKeyboards for PDAs Home Accounting. Blocking access to the PDAand so on) then we leave here, if it’s just a poll, then in the technical replica ...

Rep: (13)
Myppp just a poll. Its meaning is to find out first who uses which shells and how often these are used. Then he planned the second survey - the preferred shell. But this is not a review of plug-ins and shells, it is a survey. The goal is to encourage developers to create plug-ins for Manila.
But I understood the idea of ​​the section. I remove the question, let it remain as it is.

shortener
Well, IMHO poll for the sake of the survey - is meaningless. People need to first tell what they are at all ... I, for example, did not use anything other than Manila from such an ernda, and accordingly I have no idea ... and I think there are 50 percent of them ... hence the vote will be extremely biased and unsubstantiated ...
And in technotrepalk the place for such polls ... after all, in this section we are trying to leave only programs ...

Post has been editedMyppp - 09.02.10, 23:18

Rep: (9)
The site is very interesting as a whole. but the search leaves much to be desired. For those who do it from the bottom of my heart, I advise you to visit wap.seclub.org, open-downloads, and simply turn off the convenience of visibility. Unfortunately, there is very little software for wm. Here, as a cornucopia))))) .......... but finding the right one is damn difficult for me - a beginner.

anton-918,
In my opinion on the site you specified, extremely unsuccessful navigation ... i.e. just laid out a bunch ... no structure ...
Try to figure out this site and try to start searching withPROGRAM SEARCH Part 3andSoftware catalogsavagemessiahzine.com

Rep: (8)
Dear admins! Is it possible to select the section "Applications for Engineers" in the section "Programs for PDA"? I just saw in the section a lot of scattered programs related to various calculations, can they be dropped into one group? I think not only I will be interested in this.

sonic8191
Of course, you can make a review ... I think not only you are interested.

ZY If I also knew what programs for engineers meant ... calculators ??? or reading rooms (severe engineers don't read books now ???)

Rep: (8)
me here to throw links?
no, it's not about the book speech. with this business to the bookstore. all sorts of things seem to be separated already.
Prog here saw on sopromuti, directories for resistors and so forth. here they have to collect.

Rep: (721)
sonic8191
You can, of course, be distinguished in the Catalog, but I think it will be more interesting to create a separate topic - from a series of interest clubs, where you can discuss some issues, share experiences.
There is no need to lay out links here - knock on the PM, we will try to come to a common denominator.

Rep: (1)
And why not make for each section of the directory on the topic? It would be very logical that the title of the section be a link to a topic with the corresponding title. And a discussion of the whole group of programs. What liked that no. Who tried what that compared with what. The most interesting thing to raise in the header, after a while we get reviews for each section.

Ilya-I,
Excellent thought ... only in a successful implementation ... and there are examples ... (for exampleFootball statistics Many different calculators.) ... do not want to participate ???

Rep: (3)
I often go tothistopic, but there is always the problem of choosing from a large number of similar programs. In the themes of most programs there is a very large number of pages that simply cannot be re-read, and I don’t want to read a bunch of unnecessary information.

So I want to suggest the names of the subsections in the catalog to make reference to the discussion topics of precisely the differences, pros and cons, in many (with approximately the same set of functions) such topics can be fastened to the survey.
It is not necessary to create new topics; many sections already have such topics. Only now look for them breaks off, and there are a lot of those clones.
This innovation will not only improve "ergonomics", but also help to identify clear leaders who deserve universal attention, and of course it will prevent thousands of unnecessary installations, hard resets and deplorable experiments.
Take for example browsers. Instead of reading about each browser and independently analyzing +/-, I want to know the big picture and compare them to each other.

I would like to hear your opinion on this.

Rep: (17)
Question on the job search. When searching for a specific phrase or word, sometimes there are a lot of topics. And if to save time, highlight the corresponding phrase (phrase words) in bright color or colors, so that the topic where this phrase occurs immediately shows?

Rep: (1877)
Damask,
If you search for a specific phrase or keyword within a topic, then this selection is done by the forum engine. Here, for example, search in this topic by keyword phrase."Question on the job search." clearly shows it. If you search the entire forum entirely, it is best to use Additional parameters so that with the help of them we can concretize what we are looking for, it will reduce the number of links found
Here are additional links to the topic of information search on the forum:
Search for information on the forum
Forum video review
http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?act=Help&CODE=01&HID=10

Post has been editedkzvs - 27.03.10, 18:23

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 04/08/19, 06:03