> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Windows Mobile - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Firmware Toshiba TG01 | (There is firmware-is and subject)

Rep: (46)
Not so long ago appeared firmware for this device. And there is still no theme.

I gathered in a bunch of firmware and instructions:

Firmware from the operator Orange to Windows Mobile 6.5
French
English
(French itself sew 10 minutes ago)

O2 firmware from the operator to Windows Mobile 6.5
German:First The second
The size of the same. However, the firmware files (inside the archive) are called differently.

User's manual.

Attached fileTG01WP_WM6.5_Orange_UK.zip.help.pdf(60.56 KB)

by insertion guide (in English)

Free translation (or rather step by step guide of what I've done) will be lower.

Attention! UPD
Due forumchanin stepw you have a real opportunity to flash the device other than the existing language. (I flashed my French unit of the English firmware in minutes)
Here's a program you want to unzip and run from a memory card.
http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/354506/tg01_sddl_.zip
Be careful. This is not a method to flash the "self-made" firmware. and just simply a method to flash the official firmware with a different language. Do not forget to say thank you to all enhance the reputation of a button.

Post has been edited@ction - 06.12.09, 16:26

So. Extract the needed files to the root of the memory card. Run the file TG01_SDDL.exe
Click Download (or left button if the language is other than English) the device reboots and if all is well in 5-10 minutes you will have a new operating system.

NOTE: Select the firmware for your carrier. I have written on the cover as well as ORange French communicator. I went to him only the French firmware. choosing not their language and their firmware. you are nothing, in principle, do not run the risk of (personally, I first tried to stitch English and nothing I did not succeed)

ALL the above steps make you at your own risk. I do not take no for your actions LIABILITY. I'm just telling you as I did myself.

All successful firmware!

Rep: (25)
A couple of days ago flashed English. At British phone vstalarovno five minutes later, as a native. Phone, but I did not use, for selling "like new", but a couple of minutes clicked - everything is normal.
Off: 6.5 impressed, sewed on a CD. Glad.

PS. While there is no way how to sew Toshko nonnative - Do not even try.

Rep: (9)
Still, one thread tried in German or French English pour firmware?

Rep: (1)
not pouring in German English is not filled because O2, and here in Orange can and flooded with each other.
he flashed a German 6.5 normal flight)

Post has been editedhubo - 03.11.09, 21:58

Rep: (11)
Help! What if the firmware is Italian? It is very difficult to understand if you do not know him. What is the "wizard" will find a way to stitch in English?

Here is the answer from Toshiba!
Dear valued Toshiba customer

Thank you for contacting Toshiba Mobile Communications.

Thank you for your email regarding changing the language of your PDA device. Unfortunately, due to licensing restrictions put in place by Microsoft, it is not legally possible for us to change the language of a device once it has been loaded. We would therefore always recommend checking with your retailer and buying the device in the language that you require, as it can not legally be changed at a later date.
--
Kulibins, answer, you give people English!

Rep: (-1)
People, and one thread Japanese firmware changed ???

If I am not mistaken in the Japanese site Toshiba is already a long time firmware. And there is even enhanced Booth. On xda like talk about it.

Rep: (1)
I am thinking whether to change its omniyu at Toshiba. Share your experiences, if you have a Toshiba Happiness?

About the firmware, as an idea: it can fit the program of the kitchen for Omnia, ie expand the EXE file with them on the components and fill with the "Grand Prix", which pours bottles without asking what language the phone said before.

Eg flash firmware omniyu foreign language service is not possible, but it is real with the help of Grand Prix.

Rep: (4)
For those interested, I have posted your TG01 SD Downloader is online MoDaCo:
http://www.modaco.com/content/toshiba-tg01...e/#entry1122890

If English is dearer to you than the German or French, you can now flash the official firmware from Orange UK to TG01 of Germany, France, Italy, etc. Vice versa also works. Flew, assorted!

Everything under your own risk, if something goes wrong, the unit can be placed vusmert.

PS In Japan T-01A does not work

Attached files

Attached filetg01_sddl_.zip(4.66 KB)

Ahead of me was not for long. I was going to post it yesterday night.
I added a program in your first post.

It is necessary to add to the FAQ:

Changing the firmware language.
stepw @ 6.12.09, 7:59*
stepw

http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/354506/tg01_sddl_.zip
If English is dearer to you than the German or French, you can now flash the official firmware from Orange UK to TG01 of Germany, France, Italy, etc. Vice versa also works. Flew, assorted!

Everything under your own risk, if something goes wrong, the unit can be placed vusmert.

Post has been edited@ction - 06.12.09, 16:33

Rep: (0)
Skopiryval in the root of the card. Run on a device, outputs this error:

Upgrade image not found, copy an image to `png` folder of the storage card.
(And bodies in Italian .. A text in the error box, as you can see in English ..)

About a picture question ... 0 В°

Post has been edited_palik - 19.12.09, 13:30

=))) The image must be extracted from the firmware to all folders. In this case, you clearly told to put the image in PNG folder

Post has been edited@ction - 20.12.09, 13:26

I should Italian 6.1Windows, it will flash on the English 6.5 or 6.1?

And where did you find the firmware 6.1 for Toshiba ???

Post has been editedmycop - 20.12.09, 18:01

Exactly. I join. Where did you see the firmware 6.1 ??? I would have rolled. if naydeesh do not forget to share.

And on the question answer. Yes. firmware work. If not immediately then please first on your tongue and then English 6.5.

Post has been edited@ction - 20.12.09, 18:29

Like where he took? I brought TG01 with Italy, is it any wonder? A roll back what that 6.5 does not work consistently?

The image extracted from the firmware to all folders and skopiryval. Sewing of trying to put the English Orange UK. tg01_sddl + - poklal in prg folder and ran from it. The error remains the same (Upgrade image not found, copy an image to `prg` folder of the storage card).

Italian phone. WM 6.1.

mb Italian Prosha need? 0 В°

palik
This file must be at the root and not in a folder.

demontager
I do not ask you how he was brought. mine too when it was 6.1 and I would gladly rolled her now. but it is nowhere. and is unlikely to be.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 15/05/20, 8:39