> Attention!

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

IOS Game Talk Discussion

Rep: (913)
Attached Image

Worked on the list:billow, Spangron, iNIKEL, FrostengineandDragy

Announcements that have come true this year:

Games, the release date of which is not known:

Interstellaria [Jon King a.k.a Coldrice]
Prometheus [Room 8]
Mew-genics [Team Meat]
Eon altar [Flyinghelmet Games]
Unsworn [Invulse Games]
Forgotten memories [Psychoz Interactive]
Street Fighter Puzzle Spirits [Capcom]
God's of Rome [Gameloft]
I am bread [Bossa Studios] [Unity 5]
Ember [N-Fusion Interactive]
Gekido [Naps Team]
Toby: The Secret Mine [LukГЎЕЎ NavrГЎtil]
Space noir [N-Fusion Interactive] [Unity]
Warhammer 40,000: Regicid [Hammerfall Publishing]
Dungelot 3 [Red Winter Software Limited]
The Horus Heresy: Drop Assault [Complex Games Inc.]
Piloteer [Whitaker Trebella]
THE WILD [Toonuva Games]
Aralon: Forge and Flame [Galoobeth Games] [Unity]
Sproggiwood [Freehold Games]
Hell [SlitherineGames, Hunted Cow]
Epic little war game [Rubicon Development]
The quest ii [Redshift]
Total War Battles: KINGDOM [Creative Assembly]
The Banner Saga 2 [Stoic Studio]
Island delta [Art Indubitably] [Unity]
Lords of the fallen [CI Games]
Minecraft: Story Mode [Telltale Games]
SOLUS [Andrew Brinkhaus] [Unity]
GTA: LIBERTY CITY STORIES [War Drum Studios]
Seashine [pated]
Fallman [Glad Game Studio]
Starbase Orion 2 [Chimera Software]
Mevius Final Fantasy [Square Enix]
Death road to canada [Rocketcat Games, Madgarden]
Masquerada: Songs and Shadows [Witching Hour Studios]
Nightcry [Hifumi Kono, Takashi Shimizu]
Post brutal [Hell Tap Entertainment LTD]

Games, the release date of which is known (approximately known):

Operation Dracula - May 2015
Never go - April 2015 (in China)
Mario Italiano Four Families [Booya Squad] - April 2015
The silver bullet [KwangSam Kim] - II quarter 2015
Raging justice [MakinGames] - April 2015
Epic of Kings [Dead Mage Studio] [UE4] - II quarter 2015
Submerged [Uppercut Games] [UE4] - II quarter 2015
Silent depth [Code Knitters] - early 2015
Munch time 2 [Gamistry] - early 2015
Heroes Genesis [Studio G9] [UE4] - first quarter of 2015
Future factory [Fun 2 Robots Ltd.] - early 2015
Heroes and Castles 2 [Foursaken Media] - early 2015
Warhammer 40,000: Armageddon [Slitherine] - early 2015
Rogue star [RedBreastStudioUK] - early 2015
Q.U.B.E. [Toxic Games] - early 2015
What on Earth! [Traplight Games] - early 2015
Ignite [Nemesys Games] - first quarter of 2015
Monolith [Animation Arts Creative GmbH] - the second quarter of 2015
Love you to bit [Alike Studio] - mid 2015
Eisenhorn: XENOS [Pixel Hero Games] - 2015
This war of mine [11bit studios] - 2015
Train Conductor 3 [The Voxel Agents] - 2015
Gates of horizon [Hex keep] - 2015
DICETINY [fakedice] - 2015
Fugl [Johan Gjestland] - 2015
Borderlands Online [Shanda Games, 2K and Gearbox] - 2015
Demon hunters [Wave Light Games] - 2015
Need for Speed: No Limits (world release) [Firemonkeys] [Isis engine] - 2015
A Hare In My Yard [Idea Moose Entertainment] - 2015
Prison Architect [Introversion Software] - 2015
Ember guards [HitRock] - 30.05.2015
Azmara [Rollplay Games Ltd.] - 01.07.2015
LEGO Batman в„ў: Beyond Gotham [Warner Bros.] - summer 2015
Epic of Kings [Dead Mage] - first quarter of 2015
Dark Fear [Arif Games] - first quarter of 2015
Respite [Tam Games] - end of April / beginning of May
Bubble smash [Omida Entertainment] - first quarter of 2015
Sonic runners [SEGA] - spring 2015
LIGHTS [Venerable Rain] - first quarter of 2015
Defect: Spaceship Destruction Kit [Three Phase Interactive] - mid 2015
Darkest Dungeon [Red Hook Studios] - 2015
Legend of Grimrock [Almost Human Ltd] - spring 2015
Sproggiwood [Freehold Games] - 2015
R.B.I. Baseball 15 [MLB.com] - spring 2015
The last warlock [Sonic Sloth] - 2015
Blood & Glory: Immortals [Glu Games Inc.] - March 2015
WOTA: U 96 [Mark Hessburg] - 2015

List of releases for the week starting on Monday:

Games announced at GDC (Game Developers Conference) 2015

Note:
1. Announcements of previous years.
2. [Engine]
3. [Developer]
4. New Zealand Releases on Wednesdays at15:00by Moscow time.
5. Releases in Russia on Thursdays at8:00by Moscow time.
6. Useful links:

Attention!
Before posting an announcement or releasescroll through the topic a couple of pages back, it’s not necessary to post the same thing many times. Also check the information for accuracy.
K
  • We kindly request those who publish announcements - please indicate the release date of the game. If the date is unknown, then write. It is more convenient to add announcements to the header.

• Theme for game release templates:Lab Releaser

• Hurry up to take part in the contest "Battle of releasers - announcements of iOS-games." See detailed conditionshere

Template for the publication of the announcement:
[center] 1 screenshot or game art, as a last resort - icon [/ center]
[color = red] в–є [/ color] [b] Announcement of the game: [/ b] here the name of the game [b] [color = green] [here developer] [/ color] [color = orange] [here genre] [/ color] [color = red] [Here is the engine. If not known, skip this item] [/ color] [/ b]
Game Description
[spoiler = [color = red] в–є [/ color] [b] Screenshots: [/ b]] here screenshots [/ spoiler] [color = red] в–є [/ color] [b] Release date: [/ b] here date. If the date is unknown, we write "unknown"
[color = red] в–є [/ color] [b] Video: [/ b] [url = "here youtube link"] [b] You [color = red] Tube [/ color] [/ b] [/ url ] if no video, skip this item
[color = red] в–є [/ color] [b] Source: [/ b] [url = "here is the link to the source"] here is the name of the source [/ url]

As a result, your post will look something like this:
Picture

Announcement of the game: Celestia - Broken Sky [ZQGame] [Action-RPG] [Unity]
In the game we play the role of the legendary war, the sworn enemy of all the monsters and minions that stand in our way. Being elected, we have a chance to defeat the forces of evil.

We have to build our own army and start a long battle to return our homeland to the side of good.
We can also recruit vanquished enemies for future battles. The game will be distributed for free.
Screenshots:
Picture
Release date:May
Video: YouTube
A source: pocketgamer
The signature code of our theme
[url = "//savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=141272&st=40000""[bbbcolorcolor=royalblue_alka Discussing announcements of iOS games [/ color] [/ b] [/ url]

This topic requires a curator!
Those interested can leave applications in the subject.I want to be curatorhaving previously readRequirements for candidates for curators of the section "Trepalka"and studyingRules and recommendations for the curators of the forumsavagemessiahzine.com, FAQ for curators.

Post has been editedDyuss - 31.10.17, 01:33
Reason for editing: Opened topic

Rep: (425)
2d if to let him better now immediately udayat your code ...

Rep: (9)
I was off. Online gameloft - there almost all the games with iphone transferred to plam os.

Posted 06-03-2010, 19:48:

and even read that gameloft have rights to far cry 2 (can also be released on the iphone)

Rep: (69)
brov4uk @ 6.3.10, 1:21*
In late January of this year (2010) (but in March) the company Gameloft will release Splinter Cell: Conviction for mobile phones, whose release was postponed not once already at fault Ubisoft, the game publisher

Cavo Yes, that's not what this is about Java, this does not apply to us .. With iPhone OS completely different song, it seems to me they are all alone and have to say ... Maybe to announce our devices do not generally Conviction comes, how do you know ? On the PSP also got all the other part ..

if only in 3d..tolko 3d..tolko would be in 3D ..: girl_tender:

on off online Do not know who but a big shot from geymlofta said
Expect more about Splinter Cell for iPhone very soon, perhaps timed to next week's Game Developers Conference.

so zhdems)

Post has been editediNIKEL - 06.03.10, 21:51

iNIKEL @ 7.3.10, 0:48*
so zhdems)

Rah rah rah: rolleyes:

Rep: (307)
kind ofRed Starcoming soon. Like on the PS2, and it is a psp, but I have not heard about it.

Damn, did not yet heard about SC ... This conference will do the same does not necessarily imply any presentation of new games, it's just some kind of a creative meeting or something ...

The site Ubisoft have infa that the new splinter cell will be released on April 14-16, but this version is not for the iPhone, although it is suspected that the iPhone will be released around the same as

was where the rumor that will be released simultaneously with the launch of chegoto whether film or omitted on the other consoles .... nepomnyu)) and written off site at the forum confirmed that the game will mean stopudov) question when

Post has been editediNIKEL - 09.03.10, 20:31

iNIKEL @ 9.3.10, 23:30*
was where the rumor that will be released simultaneously with the launch of chegoto whether film or omitted on the other consoles .... nepomnyu)) and written off site at the forum confirmed that the game will mean stopudov) question when

Laadno, patience)

left street fighter 4 pc suite already

Video Red Star

Splinter Cell: Conviction

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Posted 11-03-2010, 8:50:

Zombie Infection (geymloft)

[Attachment = 440916: 2.jpgAttached Image

I promise all this month. Splinter early as the second game at the end of the month)

And at GDC said that Gears of War will be on the iphone)))

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editediNIKEL - 11.03.10, 08:52

Deliveraceinteresting race to the bottom ... Earl - get!

iNIKEL @ 11.3.10, 11:50*
Splinter Cell: Conviction

All this failure .. :( That's the worst that could happen ... This is not the Cell Splinter, no. Conviction has should not be there, which was not yet the previous Splinter Cell'ov. It will not be a classic, conventional Splinter the Cell, which was on the N-Gage, no. on screen it is generally similar to a conventional typical blunt shooter from Gameloft (Sandstorm, Brothers in Arms, NOVA, they are almost the same). I'm sure it will not be very interesting. no, I'm not saying that Conviction garbage, not at all, on the PC and consoles, it will be possible to play, because it's a sequel. But let no one, not a true first Splinter Cell Splinter Cell'om on this platform, this is bullshit. :( I'm upset.

The game is made in a new improved engine N.O.V.A and has been in development for more than five months

I told you. Gameloft churning out games like socks, for that I hate him. All gamesTHE SAME . All these stupid their shooters on one engine. They did not do from Splinter Cell'a a peculiar game, the creation of which should be approached delicately. This is not something where NOVA, which is only on the iPhone and that's come up out of nowhere, it's Splinter Cell, guys, it needs to be done qualitatively, it should not be a casual communicating the game, the same as all the rest of their shooters, any any case, this series of the history of this popular series. Somehow, in the N-Gage in his time very well I have tried, I could not tear myself away, but here - disappointing. Well, do not need right now, here Conviction, do not need ... Especially goes simultaneously with the PC version ... So what? People run to buy the PC version, it would be enough of it, to understand it, and there is still a second Conviction on the iPhone ... No. They reacted to this platform as a miserable mobile phone in Java, and the platform deserves more. It may be because the iPhone just a phone, and N-Gage is positioned as a game console. I do not know. :(

yes yes yes ... Splinter Cell too disappointed ..... expected as Gaga first ... well, maybe surprise GOW) All bylob steeper if only did Zell someone else ... and I'm glad that GOW geymloftovtsy do not be (or do)

Post has been editediNIKEL - 11.03.10, 16:44

iNIKEL @ 11.3.10, 19:42*
All bylob steeper if only did Zell someone else ...

Alas, this is not possible, because they are the developers of PC-shnogo Splinter Cell'a ... Well, in the sense of Ubisoft and Gameloft, the subsidiaries of the company, the founder of Gameloft have founder Ubisoft. They can, just do not want. It they do not, they need money.

Rep: (84)
Yes, Che you run ahead of the engine. Suppose further that out, but we'll see .....

I was most disappointed one point - is that the game in the third person: blink:

Gameloft confirmed the rumors about the work on the next version of the iPhone-the legendary games of the series Splinter Cell. The game's plot is identical to the console version.

Splinter Cell: Conviction begins with the fact that Sam Fisher goes from Third Echelon, despite threats from his superiors. And during the investigation into the death of his daughter, Sarah Fisher (who died as a result of a drunk driver accident in the Double Agent), Sam learns that his daughter's death was not accidental and now he, along with the CGIL Koster, former "sea lions" and longtime friend, will lead the hunt for Andrew Kobin, arms dealer, who presumed to Sam, killed his daughter.

Attached ImageAttached Image

Gameloft announces that the development special attention was given to the gameplay of the game. We will be able to secretly sneak up unnoticed and eliminate opponents, able to exploit the situation and a good time for a quiet and deadly attacks. We expect many exciting hours of adrenaline, a huge selection of weapons, beautiful and detailed location, excellent effects and unique atmosphere of the game. However, the most important thing is that the game is made at a new level NOVA engine, which was brilliant in the first version.

The new creation of the French, we will likely be able to see with the release of the console version April 13.

Gameloft does not cease to surprise us. And let a new announcement is more like Resident Evil 5 than on a standalone game - we do not mind :)

More than 10 levels in the stunning locations huge, pistol, rifle, machine gun, grenade launcher and two mortal accidents. Ordinary photographer who is looking for a lost brother and beautiful journalist who has no idea how to hold a gun. They were in the most ass, and you have to help them escape.

Attached ImageAttached Image

Management and game engine is very similar to Brothers in Arms 2, but the gameplay is totally different. Gameloft utverzhdaet that the game will not seem monotonous - the levels are quite different from each other. We will be able to shoot both in open sunny locations and in dark mysterious buildings. We even visited the zoo, where we will meet horrible infected animals.

Perhaps this is the announcement of Street Fighter IV from Capcom affected the hype around other Japanese - Namco Networks, but today close to the company source told PocketGamer site about the imminent release of the cult fighting game Tekken for iPhone / iPod Touch. "The game is almost over and played very well," - such was the key phrase. It is not known whether to create the iPhone-version from scratch or touch this port Tekken 6 PSP.

Also, there is no evidence about the multiplayer mode. However, Namco themselves have denied earlier information that the game will be shown at the exhibition GDC next week: "At GDC we do not show anything related to Tekken We will show the new games, but Tekken.". Thus, the company neither confirmed nor denied the information about the existence of the game, so ... we hope and wait

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 09/09/20, 12:27