> Attention

Attention! All questions on the programs that are not in this section, ask in the subject. Ambulance for beginners .

IN THIS SECTION ONLY THE PROGRAM CATALOG! CREATING THOSE QUESTIONS IS FORBIDDEN! SEARCH PROGRAMS .
New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

SpreadCE | Excel for PDA

Rep: (259)
SpreadCE
version 2.05

Last update of the program in the header16.02.13

Attached Image

A great program for working with spreadsheets.

Opportunities:

• 256 columns x rows x 65536 32768 sheet
  • unlimited open file
  • upported operations: + - * / ^% &
  • 327 worksheet functions (see below)
  • 179 macro functions for custom functions and command
  • array formula
  • undo, cut, copy, paste (all / formulas / values ​​/ formats / comments), fill (down / right / up / left / series), clear (all / formats / contents / comments)
  • insert / delete cells, rows and column
  • hide / unhide rows and column
  • hide / show row and column heading
  • find / replace text
  • goto specified cell
  • ort selected cells, rows, columns or whole sheet with multiple key
  • freeze pane
  • heet / column / row / cell formatting
      column width
      row height
      number formats (general / fixed / currency / accounting / date / time / percent / fraction / scientific / text / custom)
      alignment (horizontal: general / left / center / right / fill / center across selection, vertical: top / center / bottom)
      font (bold, italic, underline, name, size, color)
      borders (top, left, bottom, right, style, color)
      zoom
      background (pattern, color)
      protection (locked, hidden)
      conditional formatting

• charts (column, bar, line, pie, scatter, area, doughnut, radar)
  • named range
  • autofilter
  • advanced filter
  • controls (label / group box / command button / check box / option button / list box / combobox / scrollbar / spinner)
  • drawing objects (line / rectangle / oval / text box)
  • data form
  • data validation
  • cell comment
  • merged cell
  • read / write Excel 95 / 97-2003 file
  • read / write Pocket Excel 2.0 file
  • read / write CSV file
  • read / write tab-delimited text file
  • goal seek
  • 3d reference
  • references to external file
  • hyperlink
  • autoshape
  • full screen mode

Homepage: www.byedesign.freeserve.co.uk

Compatibility: PPC 2002, WM2003 / 2003SE / 5.0

Download:
Version 2.05: spreparu_2_05.zip , changes
Version 2.04: spreparu.zip , changes
Version 2.03: spreparu.zip , changes
Version 2.01 rus: SpreadCE_wm2003_5.0__2.01_RUS_cracked.zip

Post has been editedKikujiro_SPb - 16.02.13, 22:25

Rep: (148)
! Aleksey Akimoff - thanks :) I have a 1.17, which does not want to;) - can anyone be able to cure this version? Differences 1.17 and 2.0 while noticed only "format bar" in the appearance

DIK61 , The entire list of changes announced here => _ http://www.byedesign.freeserve.co.uk/devdiary.htm - Fixed a bug in the main, well and of course added a lot of different functions.

Rep: (2)
A normal regs no one has, and I've got is a program replaces PExcel, stands on associations, and want Russika and the new version, but do not want nezaregenuyu. Give regik

Rep: (43)
On the hamster is no version for WM5.

Aleksey akimoff Version for WM2003 / 2003SE will work on machines with WM5?

You kind of just such a creature. Prompt, he tried?

lockser , works.

Rep: (7)
Complete with WM5 already goes a good Excel ... whether there is at least some advantages over the built-in WM5 pocket excel?

justzz2 , Just can not say, but knowing how to actually little functional pre-products from the Borg, you can expect that all of the subject for some parameters udelyvaet pocket excel. generally choose to test a thread file more or less "complicated" and see how it will work with both a program and compare.

PS By the way the program has been updated to version 2.01

Rep: (8)
nikoro

SpreadCE 2.01.
No message that it is an unregistered copy of the program

And you can, too, but in English ()?

Thanks in advance.

Rep: (2)
! Blagodarimss Everything is fine, that's it;)

Rep: (8)
nikoro
Thank you and one to the reputation.

Well, e-my, I can not find the switch"full screen" .

I brake, or what?

It can not be that there is no!

Where?

Rep: (148)
lockser I enjoyed the year with 1.17 - there nashol.Mozhet new and there, but it is doubtful zhal.Perebezhal on Planmaker.Tam too, like no, but the functionality and adaptation to Russian (Face, Date, etc.). Vyshe.Hotya longer loaded .

Yes ... Spoon degdya spoil a barrel of honey.

Without "Fulskrin" on the small screen is not possible.

It is a pity, in my opinion, is the best elektoronnye table.

"Vtopku!"

Rep: (16)
Yes, and password-protected files will not open bb :(

Rep: (0)
I work with the application for about five years. First on Casio BE300, then install version 1.17 on the iPAQ 2210 and now torment Spread CE 2.01 (Eng) five times a day on the iPAQ 4700.

As for the program itself, then surely it is good product, surpassing Pocket Excell melkosofta. However, the latest version 2.01 is an annoying bug: the system often crashes when you save the job done. It happens I have about one out of ten cases. For five months yuzanya there were two cases of complete collapse of the system - XP.
To return to a previous version does not want to, though 1.17 was no such problems.
What I tried to do:
- working with Russified version Version 2.01;
- save files in different sections of the flash memory: iPAQ File Store, SD, CF;
- install an executable program file in different places, including places where developers are recommended.
All of the above attempts have not given effect, and continue to the command "Save" feel like a bad shot, I try to knock the apple from the head of the living target ...

Until now, the problem of "hang-up" of the system while maintaining the books SpreadCE I have not been solved. Yesterday again was forced to make XP and reinstall all programs.
No matter that I continue to use this program, it is good too !!! Alternatives are not found yet. Yesterday on soap was price list of the company in Excell format 97. And to my surprise, the graph (a colorful company logo) has been transferred perfectly, which I did not expect from Spread'a! And teams in this application is much more than the Pocket-version of that, it allows to solve more tasks.
Somebody stalkivalsya the aforementioned glitches of the program?

Hmm ... The answer is probably not wait. You have to buy the original. Although it is not sure that it will work flawlessly. Really who does not work with spreadsheets Spread? ...

Rep: (6)
bayzdren I have a glitch has not been observed. It happened occasionally that anything hangs XP but it never drove. The truth is, I use version Russified Qtek S100. :)

Thank,chanterelle , Kind soul! ;) Yesterday downloaded the shareware version of the developer will try. If all is OK, then the $ 20 is not a pity ...

bayzden, and you have not tried PlanMaker? Or is not there some functions which are in SpreadCE?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 23/04/20, 11:17