Prology MDN-2740T / 2650T / 2630T / 1750T / 1340T / 1360T / ORION AVM-57257BTG, Foryou DN-6320 | Car with GPS. [WinCE]

Rep: (1159)
Prology MDN-2740T, 2650T, 2630T, 1750T, 1340T (1360T), as well as ORION AVM-57257BTG and Foryou DN-6320 clones

Embedded navigation systems. WinCE 5.0, 480x234,480x240,480x244

Multimedia centers with integrated GPS navigation on one platform (ForYou NV3110). Built-in navigation, it is possible to add third-party programs (iGO8). The centers are equipped with an LCD monitor supporting PAL / NTSC / SECAM color systems, play DVD, VCD, CD, MP3, WMA, JPEG, DivX files and support the Giga mp3 file system. The touch screen with a graphical interface makes it easy to control the device. Centers have an SD card slot. Thanks to the built-in TV tuner, you can not only listen to the news on the radio, but also watch TV programs and live broadcasts on the way to work. The hubs support USB memory sticks and Bluetooth wireless technology.USB for connecting devices (for example, for the Internet) can be used only after the iron rework center, the algorithm below in the section Connecting USB-devices and the Internet.
Platform : ForYou NV3110 ( official site )
CPU : Samsung, ARM920T-S3C2440A

Photo devices
Attached ImageAttached Image

Attached Image

Prology MDN-2740T (MDN-2630T, ORION AVM-57257BTG)
Prology MDN-2650T (Foryou DN-6320)
Prology MDN-1750T
Prology MDN-1340T (1360T)
General characteristics

Memory : 53960 KB RAM
System : Microsoft Windows CE Version 5.00 (Build 1400)
Device type : Multimedia Navigation Center
GPS navigation : there is
GUI Touchscreen Control Panel : there is
Color systems : PAL / SECAM / NTSC
Format Compatibility : DVD / VCD / CD / MP3 / MPEG4 / WMA / JPEG
Giga mp3 : There is
Bluetooth wireless technology support : there is
USB memory card support : there is
High Speed ​​Digital PLL Tuner : built
Receive RDS-EON data : There is
Automatic recording of the most powerful stations in memory : there is
Remote control : There is
Electronic adjustment of parameters : There is
OSD menu : multilingual
Type of built-in power amplifier : MOSFET
ISO standard connector : There is
Mounting kit : included
Subwoofer output : there is
A / V input : there is
The possibility of mirror image reversal : there is
Adjust sound settings : Electronic, Equalizer
Adjust the clarity and color saturation of the image : Electronic

Mini FAQ

After the ignition is turned off, the multimedia center forgets the settings. How to fix it?
It is necessary to swap the connection of the red and yellow wires.
Does music (DVD, USB, radio) sound during navigation?
Yes, on a specific firmware. During the sound of the navigation voice prompt, the music "fades out" in the front speakers. On the Orion device does not sound, since there is no firmware.
The multimedia center does not read mp3 files from a USB-card, called in Russian.
The first letter in the name of the mp3-file should be any Latin letter, you can do a group rename, for example, through Total Commander.
If it does not help, the same program can select all mp3s from the disc and rename the entire list to Latin.
Why is a USB stick not visible under WinCE? Why I can not connect a modem or internet via bluetooth?
The radio tape recorder consists of several independent parts:multimedia part , which includes the CD / DVD drive, radio, amplifier and audio signal switch; output block images and navigation block . By pressing the navigation button, we just switch the video switch to the image output from the Navi box. USB-flash drive is not seen, because it is in the multimedia part and has no relation to the Navi-block with WinCE. The same goes for bluetooth. But you can connect to the navi part of the second USB, the algorithm here .
Why is the Garmin program not working?
The system lacks any dll and the program can not read the ID from the SD card. The solution isthisfirmware.
Why does the cassette recorder swear on the SD Card "Incorrect SD"?
On the card there should be a Mobilenavigator folder with the Mobilenavigator.exe file inside, without this the tape recorder writes "Incorrect SD".
How to tie the steering wheel?
There is a regular device from prolodzhi, but there ishere it isdecision.
How to change the navigation screen without firmware?
We readhere.
How to connect an external monitor with a touchscreen?
We readhere.
Recovery firmware - here .

General navigation assemblies
1. Assembly iGO8 (v8.3.4.102680 (Aug 13 2009)) and iGO Amigo from Vitt .
It should go to all devices, on the screens 480x240 and 480x244 there will be a small black stripe.
2. Assembling Yandex cards -Prology MDN-2740T / 2650T / 2630T / 1750T / 1340T / 1360T) / ORION AVM-57257BTG, Foryou DN-6320 (Post # 4900109)
3. Build iGO Primo -Prology MDN-2740T / 2650T / 2630T / 1750T / 1340T / 1360T) / ORION AVM-57257BTG, Foryou DN-6320 (Post # 4905453)

General firmware

USB connection and internet

How to sayTHANK
5. The reward system.
5.1. If a forum member gave you good advice that helped you solve your problem, do not post a message with the text “Thank you! You are super!!!". On our forum, it is customary to express gratitude by raising the reputation of a particular participant.
5.2. The reputation of other participants can be influenced by any user who has collected 15 useful posts. If you do not have 15 helpful posts, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the "Complaint" button.
5.3. Implicit or explicit extortion of raising a reputation is forbidden, for example: “I helped you, and you didn’t even say thanks!” Or “You could have raised your reputation!” If you deserve a raise of reputation, you will be raised without reminders.

Attached ImageATTENTION! Before asking a question, please read the mini-FAQ. If there is no answer in it, when writing a post, please indicate the device model!
In order for the assembly or firmware to get into the topic header, you need to issue a post with screenshots and send the link to me in the LAN.

VERY IMPORTANT ! What should be avoided so as not to "kill" your device.

Post has been editedCrazyzy - 30.11.18, 18:44

Rep: (110)
Prology MDN-2740T (MDN-2630T, ORION AVM-57257BTG)

Embedded navigation system. WinCE 5.0, 480x234

Official site 2740
Official site 2630
Special features

LCD display : widescreen color 7 "480x234
Card expansion slot : SD
Maximum power : 4x55 W
Station memory : 24

Shells
Simple shell from unknown author - here
Shell fromSergey_F1 - Prology 2740T (Post # 2619721)
Vitt shell - here
Vitt based MioPocket shell - here
Shell fromKachan1973based on the Black_speed and WolfNCU 4.1b skin - here (04.24.10)

Additional Information

User instruction 2630 -Attached fileMDN_2630t________________________.zip(3.7 MB)

Service Manual 2630 -Prology MDN-2740T, 2650T, 2630T, 1750T, 1340T (1360T) / ORION AVM-57257BTG, Foryou DV-6320 (Post # 4737740)
Archive of a separate topic Prology
Archive of a separate topic Orion

Post has been editedVitt - 18.11.10, 20:23

Prology Prology MDN-2650T (Foryou DN-6320)

Embedded navigation system. WinCE 5.0, 480x240

Official site
Special features

LCD display : widescreen color 6.5 "480x240
Card expansion slot : SD 2 pcs.
Maximum power : 4x55 W
Station memory : 30

Shells

Shell from911iGO8 skin based - here
Shell from911 - here
Shell fromevgenlr - here
Shell fromAlex * K - here
Shell fromSjust - here

Archive of a separate topic Prology
Archive of a separate topic ForYou
In the application -The service guide of MDN 2650T, thanks yasa2007

Attached files

Attached fileThe_Service_Guide_of_MDN_2650T.pdf(4.09 MB)

Post has been editedVitt - 08.07.10, 18:55

Prology MDN-1750T

Embedded navigation system. WinCE 5.0, 480x244

Attached Image

Official site
Special features

LCD display : widescreen color 480x244
Card expansion slot : SD
Maximum power : 4 x 50 watts
Station memory : 30

Shells

Shell fromstarnt - here

Archive of a separate topic

Post has been editedbambei - 02.04.10, 00:13

Firmware

Our devices have two independent blocks inside with a separate processor - a multimedia part (radio, DVD, mp3, etc.) and a navigation part (where WinCE and Navitel are). Accordingly, each part needs to be stitched separately.
Any firmware can theoretically come to any device, but all experiments are at your own risk! We do not bear any responsibility.
How to merge the dump of the firmware of the navigation part
It is necessary to use the utilityS3C2440_NR , she herself and the description of how to merge - Restoration and identification of the navigator (Post # 2349784)

How to merge the multimedia firmware dump
A dump of the multimedia firmware can only be merged directly from the chip (via JTag).

The firmware of the navigation part:
How to flash
1. Copy the NK.BIN file to the SD card in the root directory.
2. Insert the SD card into the device. Turn on the device and enter the navigation interface. The update will start automatically.
After the update (the device will reboot), remove the SD card with the update files and insert the SD card with the navigation files.
3. If the firmware process does not start, try to add the files nboot.bin and EBOOT.NB0 to the cardAttached filenboot_navi.zip(120.46 KB)
or change the SD card.
Note: during a firmware read or update, do not remove the card or turn off the power, at best you will have to do a reset, at worst - go to the service center.
You can change the splash screen when starting the navigationSo.

Firmware 2740, 2630, 1360, 1340 and Orion
1. Attached fileOrion_original_navi.zip(4.37 MB)
- original Orion firmware
2. Attached file2740_original_navi.zip(4.05 MB)
- original firmware 2740
3. Here custom firmware with internet from e7763 (NEW!)

Firmware 2650

Firmware 1750

Firmware 1710

Multimedia firmware part (servo):
How to flash
1. Copy the rom.bin update file to USB-Flesh memory. Insert it into the USB input. The device will find the update automatically, after which you will see the following image on the screen:
Attached Image

2. To start the update, press the PLAY button on the remote control (on the 2740, the OK button, to cancel the firmware, the left arrow and OK). If you do not press the buttons, the process
The firmware will start automatically after 20 seconds, as indicated by the countdown of seconds in the upper left corner. The update process takes about 1 minute. At this time, you will see the picture below.
Attached Image

Note: during the seconds or update, do not remove the USB-Flesh memory, do not turn off the power and do not switch to another mode, it will damage the firmware and visit a service center.
3. Upon completion of the update, the device will automatically reboot and a welcome screen will appear on the screen. Now you can remove the USB-Flesh memory and delete the rom.bin update file.

Firmware 2740, 2630 and Orion
1. Attached fileOrion_original_mm.zip(942.18 KB)
- original firmware Orion version 1
Prology MDN-2740T, 2650T, 2630T, 1750T, ORION AVM-57257BTG, Foryou DV-6320 clones (Post # 4348425)- original firmware Orion version 2 (newer, different interface, sound)(NEW!)
3. Original firmware 2740 -Prology MDN-2740T / 2650T / 2630T / 1750T / 1340T / 1360T) / ORION AVM-57257BTG, Foryou DN-6320
4. Here- modified and partially translated firmware fromVitt .
5. Here- modified firmware fromfd65.

Firmware 1360, 1340

Utilities for working with multimedia firmware
1. Attached fileSunplus_RVKE.zip(1.46 MB)
- utility for working with remote control codes
2. Attached fileSunPlusEdit_v.1.72b.zip(16.09 MB)
- utility to change the appearance (Homepage3 euro activation
3. Hereutility to change the look ofe7763 (NEW!)

Attached files

Attached file2650_original_navi.zip(10.17 MB)

Post has been editedVitt - 25.10.12, 19:37

1. My build iGO8 (v8.3.4.102680 (Aug 13 2009)) for all devices: GJ skin, card changer, temjandzher, 3D cars, picked up branding with beautiful POI icons, extended radar and voice acting, and much more.
It is recommended to those who did not work the sound on new versions!

In order not to pump completely, it is recommended to take and replacebranding.zip In the old school, at night, the icons are standard.

2. (NEW!) My build iGO Amigo for all devices: skin diMkaWertVRV, branding with beautiful icons of POI, extended radar and voice acting, much more.
Download in post app.

In order for Amigo to use the iGO8 content folder (so as not to duplicate maps):
1. uncomment (remove;) in the Amigo folder in sys.txt
[folders]
; content = "\ Storage Card \ iGO8 \ content"
2. the content folder from the Amigo folder is poured with a replacement in iGO8

IGO8 topic, heretake cards and other content.
On the screens 480x240 and 480x244 there will be a small black stripe.

Attached files

Attached fileiGO_Amigo.zip(56,46 MB)
Attached filebranding.zip(2.1 MB)

Post has been editedVitt - 09.11.09, 09:33

Simple shell for 2740 by unknown author
Attached Image
We take one file and unzip to the root of the SD. IGO should be in the IGO8 folder and called IGO8.exe, Navitel in the Navitel folder and called MobileNavigator.exe.

Attached files

Attached filesdcard.zip(34.17 MB)

Post has been editedVitt - 17.10.09, 14:48

My shell for 2740, based on the assembly fromSergey_F1version 0.2
WolfNCU can be used separately on other models, there will be a small strip at the bottom, anyway, there are no 480x240 and 480x244 skins in nature!
WolfNCU thread, there you can ask questions about the program.

Changes in version 0.2 :
- now WolfNCU is the default shell; MobileNavigator can be launched from the Applications menu of WolfNCU
- corrected WolfNCU: disassembled and renamed program shortcuts, removed line-krakozyabrinu at the top
- programs and games did not touch, you can not pump

All folders are copied to the root of the SD card, before installing, rename the MobileNavigator folder to Navitel.

Full SD Card Composition:
I will not put the full assembly, we swing and put to whom what is necessary
Application data - temporary data programs (automatically generated)
Atlas - Maps from Navitel (must be initially)
games - games

iGO8 - assembly here
Instructions - manual from Navitel (must be initially)
MobileNavigator - the actual shell (download from the application)
Navi - settings from Navitel (must be initially)
Navitel - Navitel itself (renamed the original MobileNavigator folder), NaviTelAuto Activation Key.txt key inside
Programs - programs

WolfNCU - WolfNCU shell (download from app)

In WolfNCU configured running programs and games.

Attached files

Attached fileMobileNavigator.zip(2.06 MB)
Attached fileWolfNCU.zip(15.24 MB)

Post has been editedVitt - 23.12.09, 15:10

Rep: (11)
Please tell me what needs to be done so that on my Prology MDN 2650T there was both igo and navitel and the file manager everything that I didn’t download is not writing a correct cd. there is not enough space on it.
help, and then I have already suffered. I can be in a personal or [email protected]

On the card there should be a Mobilenavigator folder with the Mobilenavigator.exe file inside, without this the tape recorder writes "incorrect cd".

Vitt,
Wolf for some reason initially offers me com2 baud 4800. Then he writes about WolfGPSTime.ini in boxes. I'll try your advice with "\ Storage Card \ WolfNCU \ WolfGPSTime.ini" With a 7-year-old daughter, you also have to play, waiting for your mom. : rolleyes:

Post has been editedSilverpass - 18.10.09, 21:00

Rep: (0)
Vitt,
I tried your build, a lot of useful, thank you.
I was very interested in the program in the navigation section, I don’t remember what exactly is called, NC, if I'm not mistaken. Date, time there everything is shown, but there is no speed. In the settings I installed the COM1 port and tried different speeds, but nothing helped. Do not tell me what could be the matter?

Post has been editedlestrem - 19.10.09, 17:31

Rep: (11)
I kind of figured it out thanks. There was one problem nvitel started only in demo mode, although I have 2 licenses. What could be the problem.
and how to install the gps gate and speed program on a USB flash drive

Big Spasip "Great GURU" for the work done.
I have a PROLOGY 2740T.
I downloaded everything offered in the branch + everything from my wife's GPS (Navitel and Yoke) + my Navitel with a license, I spent half a day in a car with a laptop and, it seems, everything was "cracked." Rather, almost all ...
accordingly, I have two questions to the above mentioned "GURU":
1. In the "Navigation" tab, there are 3 labels (yoke, navitel, autosatellite), yoke and navitel-work, and the autosatellite-dummy. So the question is: how to make this label work, change the label image itself and register a program for auto diagnostics in this place (yes, and how to enter the "computer" with a diagnostic cord (meaning where he has com or usb))
2. During games in those moments when there should be sound, the front speakers are turned off, but there is no sound (although there is sound in the yoke and the navigator). Where is he, brothers ??? !!!
P / S / about the diagnostic experience is available (I work as an auto-electrician), hence the idea to screw some inexpensive adapter to your device, let it all show the temperature and flow rate, and even if there are errors.
if so wagon, Duc nyahay na full pruditstsa !!!

!
So, the union happened, everyone is welcome to the new topic :)
The step is risky and not everyone was in favor, but I hope that this is for the better, together we will achieve much more! The topic of our devices on our forum and in general in the internet is not disclosed ...
The old topics have not gone away, the links are higher, but I have fasted to gather the full quintessence of all knowledge, if this is not so - correct me.
I am pleased to invite the owners of the old caps of the old themes to continue to carry on new "podshapki", if there is such a salary.

What plans do you have for the future:
1. creating firmware on the 2740 with the ability to listen to music while navigating and with new DLLs (a lot of programs and games don't work for us) is in full swing
2. I urge owners of 2650 and 1750 to download a dump of their firmware by the methodfrom herefor backup in case of nuclear war
3. I will continue to make my shell on the 2740 and the WolfNCU prog for all devices
4. well, support iGO8 build and other Navi-prog builds
Who wants to join - Wellcome :)

Kulagin1,
I will continue to do the assembly, there are already shifts :)
The program is called WolfNCU, are you sure that you pressed the OFF button on the left of the speedometer and 0 appeared in the middle? I did not experience it on the road, so sorry, I only saw 0 :)
In any case, I already have a new version of the program, you can try it, at least the time with GPS, both versions are taken normally!
millerpilot,
my navitel key is at the root of the card, everything works (but without sound)
copy other programs to the card in the programs folder and launch through the Total Commander (button (|) at the bottom right in the shell)
valiok
1. the third button lives in the file
\ Storage Card \ MobileNavigator \ Apps \ navi_Ice.ini
there you will find it, in the new version of my shell WolfNCU is attached there :)
2. There is nothing to say about the sound.
3. The only way to fasten some kind of adapter is to disassemble the device, I'm not yet a gotoff, warranty
if you help in this matter it will be very cool :)theoretical the ability to solder a USB host and add firewood to the firmware. Then there will be an Internet, and diagnostics :)

Post has been editedVitt - 19.10.09, 19:57

Vitt,
I pressed both OFF and the button on the left, apparently something was wrong with the prog. I will wait for the next version of your shell, the very idea with such a WolfNCU prog I was very pleased with.
Thank you for the hard work.

Vitt,
if Navitel is without sound, then download the latest version of Navitel. By the way he has the most detailed maps of the Moscow region.

Kulagin1,
Well, in order for me not to get from the disabled SD device (I still can’t put it on, waiting for 2DIN frame), download the new full version of WolfNCU
http://woohaeng.springnote.com/pages/28997...chments/1361880
leave your skin folder, adjust the GPS settings to com1 and try :)
Silverpass
Thanks, I'll do it sometime. But, to be honest, I don’t need a navitel: rofl: (see my signature)

Rep: (1)
Vitt,
The emergence of this branch - sort of like a vent. Even in thought it was not that someone from the enthusiasts of these devices will appear. So, thank you very much! ... Thanks to you, I and IGO earned, in the sense, the one that you downloaded. Yes, and with sound! And before that. there was some other one that didn't even start.

Yes, about myself ... I have 2650, an assembly from an old branch of 2650, but not from a cap, but from somewhere in the middle of a branch. There is also Wolf, and the same one, version 3.2d, which is referenced in your post, but does not seem to be speedy, and picks up time and date only if you start the navigation beforehand. Although com1 set, and the speed is exactly the one that the Navitel settings show. I hope here to gain a mind ...

And I understand correctly that if you can reflash, then you can fix the multimedia interface? It hurts too blue ...

ssa,
There is nothing, it’s a shame that I donated 17 rubles, but we can do little with the device, I hope, together we will master it :)

The firmware of the multimedia part from Orion is, link above, in a postfirmware , in theory, it should come up, what's inside - I don’t know and whether the question is appropriate, I haven’t tried to sew yet, so at my own risk :)
In order to "merge" our multimedia firmware, you need to open the device, see what we have for the multimedia percent, cling to it and remove the dump. I do not think that in the near future something will move in this direction, although who knows ....

Post has been editedVitt - 19.10.09, 21:40

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 06/28/19 9:16 PM