> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

HomeBudget with Sync | [IPhone] [iPad] [Watch] Home budget

Rep: (2563)
HomeBudget with Sync
version 3.3.7
Last update of the program in the header:28.03.2018

Attached Image
screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
iPad screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Apple Watch screenshots
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
household budget.

Description:
The program will help to plan a home budget and keep track of funds switched out;)

Allows:
- create multiple "purses", with a choice of what to pay, and throwing money between them
- for expenditure can attach a photo of the check
- displays the results in the form of a pie chart, graph or columns
- can export results for the selected period as HTML
- easy to use and intuitive.

Seller: Anishu, Inc.
Compatibility: Is required iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Languages:Russian , English, Spanish, Italian, German, Romanian, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, French, Swedish, Japanese
Homepage: http://www.anishu.com/
iTunes Store: https://itunes.apple.com/ru/app/homebudget-...d306257910?mt=8

Download: Attached fileHomeBudget_with_Sync_3.3.7.ipa (8.33 MB)
thanks, we sayYurik-258
Archive:

Post has been editedmaxipon - 28.03.18, 21:55
Reason for editing: Updating the version ...

Rep: (2)
pliz tell me how to program in Russian to translate? screenshots in Russian identity I want it!

Rep: (425)
nezabudis @ 23.10.09, 21:34*
pliz tell me how to program in Russian to translate? screenshots in Russian identity I want it!

screens in English. it's just the man himself created CJSPCC estesno Russian.

then a program into the furnace} -)

Rep: (33)
nezabudis
In vain, to establish categories on the Russian took 20 minutes and the rest of the program very much, if you have problems with English, then you can write on the forum, there is always help to understand.

Rep: (6)
I will not understand, so I went out on the train, created in the folder transport train 45 rubles, tomorrow I will go again and again to create 45 rubles and the title train or stupid plyusovat to the new money? How to make it easier?

I collect checks throughout the day, and then in the evening looking for some of the costs to the program. For each creates a new record, I do not stack, otherwise then you will not understand. And so, everyone does as he sees fit.

And there are files of analog? I have to Htc was similar, there was a type of form, rode on the bus, called his finger on the icon, the price in the form is stored and can be changed. It is a pity that there is not present :(

So in fact it's the same thing. You first create a tab in the Budget expenditure categories (forms), and then when you need to make expenditures, in the Expense tab, press on the plus sign, choose the category of the proposed expenditure and enter the amount. All actions are placed in 5 clicks, including the Save button.

I really liked the example program, take into account all expenses easily.
Created by Russian expense categories, multiple accounts (Visa, nalik, bank).
The program is much less than zamorochennye Cash Organaiser 8.
Pleased export costs.
Started in eksel and analyzes: where money and funneling the budget plan equally.
I am delighted. : Thank_you:

RandomKED @ 20.11.2009, 15:12*
So in fact it's the same thing. You first create a tab in the Budget expenditure categories (forms), and then when you need to make expenditures, in the Expense tab, press on the plus sign, choose the category of the proposed expenditure and enter the amount. All actions are placed in 5 clicks, including the Save button.

Here's what you need, and I was, I just do not understand it, a good program.

As in this program indicate monthly (fixed) charges, such as for the interenet?

Post has been editedXasan - 22.12.09, 12:26

We stamp in the tab "Expense", click on the button in the upper left corner (like the Mercedes badge: happy:), then click the "plus". Then select the category from which, how much, how many parts a year to share this amount, start and end dates. Done. ;)

Rep: (1)
Does anyone have the version 2.2.1?

Rep: (0)
Prog cool, enjoyed the first test, then switched to normal, but there is a poser ... phone after reinstalling it completely zero out all the entries in the last month, there was only a report Lather, podsazheny whether it is possible that with this Old soap transform and load it back or all re-handles ??? thank. And if possible immediately send the report in Excel?

Rep: (5)