2 pagesV  < 1 2 »  

> Mail Client Discussions | Choose the best.
Sokolov Andrey
Message#21
02.02.18, 12:55
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 125
Check in: 12.05.17
Huawei P20 Pro CLT-L29

Belant @ 12/13/17, 06:08*
Is it still outlook and the bat?
Bat is still alive and well)
Outlook - I know a person who is changing computers, but stubbornly carries an outlook with an archive of letters for 100,500 years of work. The foundations of business just do not break)
Personally, I got hooked on the google inbox, when he appeared, set up all sorts there, but with the purchase of poppy I use standard apple mailers and I see no reason to change anything. And so it works

Post has been editedSokolov Andrey - 02.02.18, 12:56

--------------------
sometimes the cat speaks to you
Superbetrus
Message#22
02.10.18, 19:11
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 11
Check in: 07.09.18
Apple iPhone 8

Comrades, I’m just thinking to put myself software to use e-mail. Tell me something most compact, convenient and, preferably, free. I do not need a lot of functions, more important is the lack of load on the system and ease of use.
Trupp
Message#23
01.01.19, 16:58
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 748
Check in: 08.09.10

* Superbetrus,
What platform? And then for Linux, some options, for Windows completely different, under the third Mac. Much more depends on the specifics of the mail server or service. If this is something common like Mail.RU or Yandex mail, then the choice is much greater if you need access to a working Exchange. Then, when choosing a mail client, one should keep in mind that it cannot be both simple, easy and free. You can choose only two of these three qualities. The only exception is AirMail for Mac and iOS, but it has a tendency to get terrible brakes when it reaches a mail base of a certain size.

--------------------
If I eat Tupin, then you are the smallest troupe, that is, a cap
coolermaster
Message#24
18.01.19, 13:00
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 729
Check in: 17.01.09
Apple iPhone 8

Tell me, what email application is normally scalable at 250% -300%? I do not want to see soap. : rolleyes:
How is the Bat with The Bat?

--------------------
I know the point of Rules 2.3.1. Signatures and statuses containing:
- more than 3 lines.

2 pagesV  < 1 2 » 

mobile version    Now: 04/30/19/23: 32