> Attention!

Creating topics in this section is not available. If you haven't found a discussion of your problem in this section, you can create a topic inmain section.

Wi-Fi - Help | WiFi troubleshooting

Rep: (546)
Wi-Fi - Help

Wi-Fi troubleshooting

Attached Image

Theme rules:
  1. FollowForum Rules and respect your interlocutors
  2. No matter how trite it may sound, you need to learn how to use the search. This will save a lot of time for you and those who respond to it.
    How to use the search, so as not to ask trivial questions
  3. Find your gadget in the sectionApple devices discussion and carefully read the topic about him
  4. Before asking a question - think about whether it is suitable for this topic.
  5. And of course never forget ourFAQ

If you have been helped and you want to thank the person, raise his “reputation” by clicking onAttached Image. If the number of your messages is less than 15,
then clickAttached Imageand write to whom to put the "+", since this function is not available to you.

Frequently asked Questions:

Draw your attention!
The topic is allowed to discuss issues and problems only related to WiFi!

Post has been editedVla20071 - 09.07.13, 17:30
Reason for editing: tag removed

Rep: (96)
wlt_nt @ 05.11.19, 11:10*
If real, then dispense with iCloud.

If you need only a photo, then a cloud of Yandex or Maila more than satisfied. They are on a mobile inetu work well.
wlt_nt @ 05.11.19, 11:10*
How to do this with iTunes

it will megaproblemno

Rep: (0)
t.r.o.n. @ 05/11/19, 15:02*
it will megaproblemno

You can read more, NAV trying to start this process. Previously, there was included a photo sync, so iTunes first wants to remove all photos from the phone (do not waste time hunting, if the method gemorno.

* wlt_nt
and that in more detail. photo, a computer, have one-way synchronization. From the device to the PC. No return.
Only through a pile of crutches

t.r.o.n. @ 05/11/19, 17:04*
photo, a computer, have one-way synchronization. From the device to the PC. No return.

In the hell, thank you did not know. The most optimal option for access to the same files on both devaysakh is to throw them into the cloud?

wlt_nt @ 06.11.19, 09:01*
throw them in the cloud?

Yes. with all the clouds have a startup feature new photos

A WhatsApp app has an official for the iPad, something in the store is not searched. In an Internet write (in July), which oddly enough is not, but promised to release anything new?

Post has been editedwlt_nt - 06.11.19, 13:25

Rep: (10)
Anderson24 @ 05.05.18, 19:44*
Hello everyone, I don’t know in the right topic I’m asking if I’ve looked through the entire forum of apple devices, but I haven’t found a problem like this.

Hello! We find a solution to the problem? with friends the same.

By the way, this is what was found:"How to fix conflicting codes and improve the Wi-Fi on your Mac"

Not happy. first encounter with such. I have an American capsule for a long time the country code and the US has been configured, and connected network. I do not think about at all as it was, but there is no "conflict" was not observed. recently I saw - in connection already RU issues, though, and remains in the settings US. and again, no problem. and, behold, acquaintances such nonsense to the conflict the country code.

Post has been editedDvarx - 20.11.19, 15:30

Rep: (1)
A possible solution to the problem when you can not connect to the router and error - 'invalid password' password input at 100% true. Aypad sees the network but can not connect. Reboot and stub and a router. It enables the setting - forget this network. Did reset all network settings to the original. Result zero. The problem was solved through a web muzzle router. In the settings there is an item vayfay channel selection. I stood there setting -Avtovybor. I have set 1 ANAS and save the settings. I tried to reconnect as before and immediately pull up the stub to the router. I conducted an experiment and returned setup to auto-select and aypad immediately fell off. Once this problem was, but decided itself in the process of decision. I guess the problem here in the auto channel on the router and dislike Ogryzko and 12-13 channel. The Americans are banned. When Auto Select is probably sometimes the router is switched on, these channels and begins to blunt stub. At the same time even if Auto Select will be active if any channel other than these, the device will work without any problems. the refusal decision of the selector may affect the overall performance of the router, but the other solutions I have not found. By the way here in the forum in one of the branches in the cap there is an item about the problem (incorrect password), but the link leads to nowhere 404.
Wi-Fi - Helphere under spoiler - Frequently Asked Questions.
https://wifigid.ru/app...a-wi-fi-nevernyj-parol- an article that helped me.

iPad air connected to a wifi network - but will not ship any browser or program.
err connection failed
When this begins to periodically load the page, but occasionally.
The tablet is updated to the latest firmware.
Rebooted, the network settings are reset to forget the network, the router is rebooted, the restrictions are not necessary.
In parallel to the same wifi network connected to other tablet and laptop - work.
Network settings have not been changed, all worked for 3 years

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 13/12/19, 22:02