> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

many games for PSP with torrents | save your time;)

Rep: (165)
>>>>>You can download games from the links below - a fresh one appears almost immediately!;) <<<<<

unionpeer.org(without registering)

free-torrents.org

tfile.ru(without registering)

psp-torrent.com

silvengames.ru(without registration, links to file hosting services are available, after registration - torrent links)

tapochek.net(registration by invitation)

nnm-club.ru

kinozal.tv + how can i look for psp games

rutor.org(without registering)- there is no separate PSP section, enter “PSP” in the search and select

The speed when downloading from torrents is very high! can not be compared with file exchangers!

Instructions for those who do not know what a torrent is and how to use it
rutracker.org -How to download? How to download a separate file from the torrent? How to download previously missed torrent files?(with registration I hope there will be no questions?)
free-torrents.org -How to download here? + How to use the search?

ON THE OTHER TRACKERS ALL EXACTLY AS WELL

Post has been editedcooler.nvkz - 18.01.12, 05:26
Reason for editing: added unioner

Rep: (1372)
and who will share an invite on slippers?

LKJIH added both trackers in a hat ... the first young, but judging from the pace - developing rapidly ...

Post has been editedcooler.nvkz - 17.06.10, 05:35
Reason for edit: got me ...

Rep: (7)
Not too would have refused an invite! : Derisive:

Rep: (16)
Here's another resource:http://silvengames.ru/index.php
You can download without registration from file sharing, and there are more and torrent links for registration.

Rep: (552)
please share invite on sneakers: sveta:

Gangsta-p
there any interesting things from the world of PS no :(

A mus given an invite, but so nothing special same as on other trackers.ps: I was there only once downloaded hentai: lol:

Rep: (2)
forgot about HHM:http://nnm-club.ru/forum/viewforum.php?f=383
registration required.
but the rights holders did not seem to chase - there are a lot of things I find.

Rep: (0)
and where referring to rutreker, there was so much, and almost all at once rocked

azazello-87,
details here -http://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=708517

http://kinozal.tv/Tracker is very steep, almost immediately appear translated games, and all at the moment, and not only russifitsirovat games there. I was there almost all the games for your PSP and found shaking, the whole truth regitsya where necessary, but no problems with this. for example, I found it russifitsirovat some games that could not be found in Russian on any other tracker.
only that the interface on the site rather sucks, I did not doper where that pressing need to eV and rock, but it temporarily when you will understand this, it is still on the interface because the tracker delivers content

M
there some movies where the game is?
after the registration link is available "distribution" (if the normal - a search), it introduce the PSP and get all the hand with games for PSP

Post has been editedcooler.nvkz - 25.08.10, 06:26

Rep: (8)
total_human_end,

Maybe I'm a fool, but something I did not find there games on zyzu advertising tracker chtoli? .. Not good ...

black ice, well, then you are very, very bad looking) you come to the "distribution", where you enter the name of the PSP or any game, and voila) I specifically for unadvanced users wrote that the interface there is not very convenient. just do not see where to download.
so no, we must not understanding what was happening there and then write what is incriminating posts

Rep: (156)
tfile.ru does not roll? I'm up there swinging.

total_human_end,
the two of us ... where there are "hand"? open in the middle of the main list of the latest movies (!!!) on 50 pages, standard top hat (um, no hands), on the right statistics, information on the left every ...

Serge2101,
:) Look at his hat in the second list

Is there a distribution of CAP igr.Sverhu goes Home, then the forum, but we press on distribution appears full list and search for the top enter in engo PSP and all are given the distribution of CAP.

LKJIH total_human_end,
without registration of the "hands" is not: aggressive:

now I add the hat ...

Well, what do you think. IN)

Rep: (11)
Chornyy_Lod @ 08/24/10, 12:39*
Ashely I was there at the games zyzu advertising tracker chtoli? .. Not Horo

I found everything ... almost everything ... just push distribution and commissioning name of the game and PSP through space, all have displays ...

Who else would write how to use the cinema? : Lol:

openkran, and theme fully read? Well says the same as "hand" (by the way at normal tracker is a "Search") appears after the registration until the registration ... to find games on PSP is unrealistic ... just first hunt to see what is, and then to register and to download ... thoughtlessly small ...

"Flew hurry, buy the painting!" (from)

http://tapochek.net/viewtopic.php?t=54907

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 23/03/20, 18:53