Apple MacBook - General MAS Thread | [macOS] [notebook] We leave reviews, solve problems

Rep: (252)
Discussion and comparison: Windows & Mac OS X | Mac OS X FAQ | The choice of components for MAC OS X (hakintosh) | Mac OS Fans Club | Mac OS X software | Hackintosh on the PC - discussion | Mac OS X talk
Attached Image

MacBook Talk

Attached Image

Photos and specifications of the device *
Features and comparison of MacBook Air models

MacBook Air Photos *
Attached Image

Photos MacBook Pro *
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Reviews and news about MacBook Air
Reviews and news about MacBook Pro
Useful links:

* Spoilers marked with an asterisk contain images

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links, or throughQMS .

Post has been editedKOT-BE3DEXOD - 25.06.17, 07:57
Reason for editing: Summary info on docks

Rep: (1)
I mean, 4 gig operatives still have enough or need to take 8 gigs.

Rep: (32)
* alex730203,
8 if you want to use for a long time

Rep: (634)
* alex730203,
4, do not even consider!

Rep: (0)
>I mean, 4 gig operatives still have enough or need to take 8 gigs.
4 in any case. at least 8. I have air in 2014 with 4GB. Memory is not enough catastrophically. constantly slows. I do not know what to do with it - a new software has not put because makos old. and the new more demanding on the memory size

alex730203 @ 23.03.19, 15:42*
I mean, 4 gig operatives still have enough or need to take 8 gigs.

Do not take a tunnel and take on the 8GB memory 128 often enough. I had Air 2015go took in '17) and 2015, 2017 do not differ from the one person. I edited the video on it on the road, and took with him everywhere. I'm fine enough not yet switched to the installation of 4k. When you take, carefully look at the body, are often very straight scratched or wrinkled. So I would take that is not tampered with native battery is not more than 400 recharge cycles. If you say opened only to change the battery, it is not a fact, it could be a different breakdown of the people, and between the battery case replaced.

I greet everyone
I decided to dig into great theme displays. Choosing between a laptop next macbook pro mid 2015 and lenovo 730-15IKB (81CU000CUS) I decided to explore a part of the mat.
And that's what the thing: to find detailed specifications for display MacBook 2015 is extremely difficult. At least: who the manufacturer of the matrix, which its performance.
According to Lenovo's got to dig down, all rank-Chinar:
http: //www.panelook.co...M_parameter_30193.html
There is currently a producer of panels BOE and so forth.
But on the maqam direct some trade secrets.
Are any of the owners may look some hardware evil prog: who the manufacturer panel on the Mac in '15 to get rid of it through different sites and see where all sorts of Delta Gamma ntsc.
I then realize that yoga makes for iron poppy, but I want a sensible display. And of all the non-replaceable parts on the laptop, I think this display has a very non-replaceable and every day to bother his shortcomings.
All that could dig up about the poppy this, the display reads as APPA02E

Whether comfortably on Macbook Pro 13 "?

The budget for the 15 "2017 Will not fit comfortably 8 hour working day in the office on 13." - sublime (css + js), photoshop without challenges, direct commander, edvords Editore?
Now I work on Win 7 and an old screen 21.5 ".
In the future I plan to purchase a good monitor and display MacBook at him.
Difference 13 "to 15" is now essential 50-60k.

The store quickly to test a 13 ", but it does not fully understand how it is for the eyes all the time. And besides apple.ru not open anything.
PS: the total budget up to 110.000. Why MacBook office - as corny I need a computer to work at home and in the office and on the go.

Post has been editedstasmotion - 25.03.19, 09:16

Rep: (64)
stasmotion @ 25.03.19, 09:15*
Will the comfortable 8-hour working day in the office at 13 "

Too heavy to be. I need an external Monica.

Rep: (32)
* stasmotion,
Take but acquiring the monitor, at the beginning will be quite difficult

Macbook air 13 "2013. A little over a year ago I stopped working right shift Repaired tapping keyboard on his lap About once a month the situation is repeated in recent years has to do this every morning is an important point:.... Together with shiftom stop working the brightness of the screen and control buttons lighting, and launchpad and mission control and playback control buttons, and sometimes - right arrow, at least - the volume + (that is, almost the entire top row with a few exceptions) Helps only a mechanical effect on the area in the shift area, on the other - button. b espolezno. compressed air Tried, vacuum cleaner, to no avail. In the computer did not eat even once, not flooded, do not drop. I think the reason may be the poplar fluff, in any case, it all started after him. In the on button cleaning instructions can be seen that the membrane is not is removed. That is, if the membrane is not in contact with the board, the dismantling of a button does not help. since several buttons do not work, the keyboard may trail departs from the bumps and falls into place? The problem is manifested as a rule, after storage in a bag at night in the "standing" on the back or front face (vertically). What do you advise?

Rep: (634)
* qzz236,
More half a year of such a knock - all fall off key)))
and generally replacing Claudia likely trail ... it is unlikely if he would even fell off Claudia

dima269.dg @ 22.03.19, 02:27*
Yes, I have a macbook about 13 2017 (build August 2018 and extended cable)

Do not tell me, how do you know when poppy harvested? Bought in November '18 Model 15 "2018

Well really searcher canceled ...
https://appstudio.org/...-serijnomu-nomeru.html

Post has been editedVit57r - 27.03.19, 09:46

polarbeargege @ 25.03.19, 11:09*
stasmotion,
Take but acquiring the monitor, at the beginning will be quite difficult

Generally thoroughly potestit again 13 "and 15" in MVideo. It seems to be a difference of 2 ", but fully work on 13 seemed to me to be very difficult to open the source code in Safari -. Readable, but not for 8 hours of continuous operation.
Retina course is all praise, every letter clearly drawn.

Now in thought:
- 13 "+ monitor
- 15 "used without monitor

15 did not feel discomfort. But b / a very dumb considering all these problems with fleksgeytom and Claudia.

Rep: (3)
* stasmotion If you travel anywhere except to the outside Monique, then take the 13, it will be easier to hang and work and somewhere to go, and on an external monitor is better than 15 will.

Klarnetist @ 03/27/19, 11:05*
stasmotion, if everywhere except for trips you will have an external monique, then take 13, it will be easier to carry with him to work and go somewhere, but on an external monitor it will be better than 15.

Yes, travel is not so much to directly suffer from size 15.

External without retina, after all) This will be enoughhttps: //www.dns-shop.r...-monitor-aoc-q2778vqe/ ?
Or is it better to take 4k?

Rep: (3)
* stasmotion , retina is a resolution in fact, which one to choose already, it seems to me, I need to look for myself

Rep: (22)
* stasmotion,
TN do not take. Better IPS.

ImpressiveDesign @ 03/27/19, 12:06*
TN do not take. Better IPS.

Definitely. If editing photos and videos.

Rep: (2)
did someone notice that after the last update, the macbook has become much faster to unlock via the Apple Watch? or it already seems to me to start: lol:

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 12/01/20, 20:38