> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

uBooks | [IPhone] [iPad] [dev] New convenient reader!

Rep: (18)
uBooks
version 2.4.4
I am a representative of the company-developer

Last update of the program in the header:09.11.2015

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
new handy reader.

Description:
uBooks - an application created to make reading books pleasant and convenient!
It embodies the best traditions and experience in reading books.
You can read any of your books or documents in the .txt or .fb2 format - just download the file via wi-fi using simple and convenient methods.
You can flexibly customize the appearance - change the font type, its size and color, background color - for both day and night modes.

uBooks fatures:
Supported formats:
• EPUB;
• fb2;
• HTML;
• TXT;
• fb2 in zip.
Text options:
• Day / Night mode;
• font size;
• font type;
• font / background color;
• Encoding
Application features:
• Smooth autoscrolling;
• animations while navigating through;
• application language;
• Customizable tap zone.
• fields
• word hyphenation
• categories bookshelf
• Translator
Download books:
• Wi-Fi - HTTP server;
• Wi-Fi - FTP server;
• Built-in web browser;
• iTunes (iOS 4.0 or later)

Any suggestions on functionality, content and future versions are welcome and will be considered as soon as possible - send to [email protected]

Homepage: http://www.nixsolutions.com/ru/products/iphone/ubooks
iTunes Store (Paid): uBooks XL

Post has been editedOksi_K - 20.05.19, 16:22
Reason for editing: update version

Rep: (24)
Put, tested vesch something that I missed: clap:
And through the lace you can fill the books? But then there is no waffle

Post has been editedMDK84 - 01.10.09, 19:06

Rep: (28)
we will test and immediately the question is, how long will the program be free? On the background of $ 30 for each iryder as it is not familiar
Yes, I tested it, in principle, for free normul
I didn’t like it - when changing the orientation - reloading the book, when changing the background - reloading the book
Pages are scrolled in a continuous stream, not page by page. Did not find the read status - how many pages
Like bookmarks and auto scrolling

Post has been editedOlegGio - 01.10.09, 20:06

Rep: (24)
There is a page by page, one tap on the screen and in the settings the animation of turning over appears, it would be nice to add turning off the continuous scrolling in the settings (turning only or vice versa) and making a table of contents for books in fb2 format
picking on ..............: D

Post has been editedMDK84 - 01.10.09, 20:50

Rep: (1285)
MDK84 @ 1.10.09, 20:05*
And through the lace you can fill the books?

Can. Path / var / mobile / Media / DCIM / uBooksLib

Rep: (0)
But still, how to upload books through wi-fi? I write in the browser or FTP client the written address, and he is zero attention, writes there is no such O_o

OlegGio @ 10/1/09, 19:38*
I didn’t like it - when changing the orientation - reloading the book, when changing the background - reloading the book
Pages are scrolled in a continuous stream, not page by page. Did not find the read status - how many pages

Yes, when changing the orientation, a recalculation occurs, since changing the number of lines on the screen.
The read status is shown in% (in the slider), because with a different type and size of the font there is a different pagination and their number will vary.

MDK84 @ 1.10.09, 20:48*
It was nice to add a disconnection of continuous scrolling in the settings (browse only or vice versa) and make a table of contents for books in fb2 format

Solid scrolling added as standard iPhone behavior.
The table of contents will be made in the next versions.

shlem_tankista @ 1.10.09, 22:40*
But still, how to upload books through wi-fi? I write in the browser or FTP client the written address, and he is zero attention, writes there is no such O_o

wi-fi server works when you are exactly on the "book loading" screen - can you leave it?

Post has been editedOksi_K - 02.10.09, 16:53

Rep: (19)
Does she not intercept the volume buttons for turning over?

Rep: (1)
Tell me, is it possible not to install through tuna? Can anyone have an ipa? I mean, to save the file on the computer first, and then install it.
I will be very grateful!

Rep: (36)
Soul
Hold on :)

Attached files

Attached fileuBooks_1.1.0_1.ipa(2.64 MB)

Rep: (1)
Dexter86
Thank you so much!!!
But the tuna swears: they say I will not install the application, you are not authorized ..

Post has been editedSoul - 05.10.09, 08:06

Rep: (2)
I liked the program. I have been looking for this for a long time. everything is convenient. only one thing but very often crashes when opening a new book

Rep: (3)
In the sidewalk, with flipping through loudness ... Because of TextRider, it is still at 3. * not updated, oh ...

Valedol @ 3.10.09, 10:10*
Does she not intercept the volume buttons for turning over?

Not yet, we are trying to add this functionality.

Lodov @ 10/05/09, 12:41*
I liked the program. I have been looking for this for a long time. everything is convenient. only one thing but very often crashes when opening a new book

We are constantly upgrading, the new version will be more stable.

Not yet, we are trying to add this functionality.

Unfortunately, Yapple is forbidden, the program will not pass pre-moderation in AppStore. So the "super" version is only in Sidia)
And the default folder would be "standard" - User / Library / Downloads

The program will be paid, donate or Advare? (I don’t believe in “completely free” because I don’t believe :))

We plan to stay in the Appstore.

In the near future there will be a paid version without ads.

"We plan to stay in the Appstore."

It's a pity (

Post has been editedCaerly - 07.10.09, 09:39

Rep: (4)
and support for * .doc and * .rtf is planned

It is planned, but not in the next version. In the nearest there will be html, docx, epub.

We are glad to inform you that the update applicationuBooks still got into appstor!
Here is the full list of features:

Supported formats:
• epub;
• fb2;
• html;
• txt;
• fb2 in zip.

Text settings:
• day / night mode;
• font size;
• font type;
• font / background color;
• encoding.

Application features:
• smooth autoscrolling;
• animation when paging;
• application language;
• customizable tap zones.

Application features:
• search by book;
• manual screen rotation;
• bookshelf:
• search in the bookshelf;
• folders on the bookshelf (categorized CP);
• moving in the book by percentage.

Download books:
• Wi-Fi - http server;
• Wi-Fi - ftp server;
• built-in Web Browser;
• Public storage.

Updated not only the free versionuBooks - iTunes Link , but also for those who are annoyed with advertising - there is a paid version of the application - uBooks xl - iTunes Link

As always, we will be happy to hear your constructive criticism to make this reader even better;)

Post has been editedOksi_K - 22.04.10, 16:21

Rep: (87)
Oksi_K,
Do you plan to optimize for iPad?
I mean, permission + support interappps document sharing + synchronization of books through tuna?

Post has been editediSlider - 23.04.10, 07:39

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/16/19, 01:11