> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

JBed | Java 2ME machine

Rep: (387)
Jbed
version: 195487

Last update of the program in the header:25.04.2012

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image
more screenshots

Description:
A program to run java applications on your smartphone.

Mini F.A.Q.
Q1: How to install java applications?
A: To install, you need to run the program, press the menu button and select the SD card item (the program will scan your memory card and offer to install the applications found).
Or, through the file manager, find the java application on the memory card and open it using Jbed.

Q2: Why is the SD card in the folder empty, because I have java applications on the memory card?
A: The folder shows already installed applications, how to install applications, see above.

Q3: How to remove persistent read / write requests?
A: We read here

Q4: No version from the header is working for me, what should I do ????????????
A: Accept, for your device \ firmware \ version of android (necessaryemphasize) this application does not fit, as an option you need to change the device \ firmware (necessary againemphasize).

Q5: I launch the application and see a bunch of strange strips, what kind of garbage is this ????????????
A: Try changing the orientation of your device to horizontal (this can be done through the settings of your smartphone or in the application through the menu)

Q6: How to turn on regular phone buttons? It’s impossible to play!
A: The only working method currently described here how to assign soft buttons and buttons * and # read here
Do not press
Purely theoretically, support for soft keys is available in the emulator initially and enabling it is not a problem
However, in practice, the ability to use the keyboard directly depends on the file "libsurfaceflinger_client.so". This file contains the necessary resources only in the old firmware for old phone models and it is not yet possible to use this keyboard on new devices.

Attached Image
Attached Image

There are no versions for Android 4.x yet and whether it will be generally unknown!
All questions on this topic will be deleted without talking.

Download:
All versions under the spoilers below are installed as normal applications, root is not needed
Normal versions
Changes:
+ Removed all localizations except RU and EN
+ Enabled the ability to move midlets
+ Fixed translation

Available versions:
Build: 170767 (For Android 1.5)
Attached fileJBed_build_170767.apk(1.79 MB)

Build: 174891 (For Android 2.1)
Attached fileJbed_build_174891.apk(1.8 MB)

Build: 184340 (For Android 2.1)
Attached fileJbed_build_184340.apk(1.85 MB)

Build: 186168 (For Android 2.2)
Attached fileJbed_build_186168.apk(1.81 MB)

Build: 194731 (For Android 2.3)
Attached fileJbed_build_194731.apk(1.83 MB)

Build: 195487 (For Android 2.3)
Attached fileJbed_build_195487.apk(1.83 MB)

Heapsize mod
Heap in informatics and programming is the name of the data structure with which the dynamically allocated application memory is implemented, as well as the amount of memory reserved for this structure. В© Wikipedia
Changes:
+ Heapsize up to 20 Mb (Static - 10 MB + Dynamic - 10 MB = 20 MB)
+ Removed all localizations except RU and EN
+ Enabled the ability to move midlets
+ Fixed translation

Available versions:
Build: 170767 (For Android 1.5)
Attached fileJBed_build_170767_hs_mod.apk(1.79 MB)

Build: 174891 (For Android 2.1)
Attached fileJBed_build_174891_hs_mod.apk(1.8 MB)

Build: 184340 (For Android 2.1)
Attached fileJbed_build_184340_hs_mod.apk(1.85 MB)

Build: 186168 (For Android 2.2)
Attached fileJBed_build_186168_hs_mod.apk(1.81 MB)

Build: 194731 (For Android 2.3)
Attached fileJBed_build_194731_hs_mod.apk(1.83 MB)

Build: 195487 (For Android 2.3)
Attached fileJBed_build_195487_hs_mod.apk(1.83 MB)

Post has been editedWisherW - 09.06.13, 21:34
Reason for editing: A little added F.A.Q.

Rep: (57)
ahhh this is what you need! Opera 5 beta just reactive under this java!

Rep: (1094)
AndrSP,
Take pliz screenshots when working with Opera

Rep: (0)
please answer the teapot what is the SDK

Rep: (1313)
alexandr477,
How does this relate to this topic? Use Google and not offtopic.http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/SDK

Hooray! Nice j2me machine on a great device!

Junoreaktor @ 09/30/09, 13:43*
Next, at the command line, enter the command to send files to the device (Requires Root)

what is this for? Enough to enable debug mode in the USB settings

Post has been editedJustLetMeDownloadThatShit - 30.09.09, 20:30

junoreaktor
Opera screenshots

Attached Image

Even pictures from attachments are somehow crookedly linked = \

Post has been editedAndrSP - 30.09.09, 20:33

Rep: (20)
Hello.
Tell me what it means
Unpack to the tools folder (in the SDK)
? If I understood correctly, then this SDK from this branch is -ttp: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=127892&hl=sdk? if yes, then if it is possible to describe the main points more accessible.

no matter where to unpack, if KDF is installed correctly (tools in system variables), then you just need to go to the folder where the files were unpacked (cd C: \ path \ to \ folder), and then execute commands from the 1st post.
or just specify the full paths to the files, no difference.

Rep: (9)
As I understand it, is it not fate to stir up this miracle on firmware 17? :(

Post has been editedtos_62 - 01.10.09, 21:42

tos_62,
And you have to tryJBed (Post # 3270272)

Are you sure that turning on debug is enough and root rights are not invalid? I downloaded sdk, set the path to tools in the environments. The first command says Operation not permitted .. when I try to throw files it says - "no such file or directory" .. But the reboot worked. What are the troubles? :( Have you tried JustLetMeDownloadThatShit? Do you have root privileges? I got a bit sick of poking .. maybe I'm doing something wrong?: Blush:

Post has been editedtos_62 - 02.10.09, 19:12

tos_62 @ 2.10.09, 20:01*
Are you sure that to enable debug is enough and root rights are not necessary? I downloaded the installed sdk, I registered the path to the tools in the environments. The first command says Operation not permitted .. when I try to drop files, it says - "no such file or directory" .. But the reboot worked. What troubles? sad.gif JustLetMeDownloadThatShit did you try? Root rights are there? I even wondered tyrkat .. maybe I'm something wrong with the creature? blush.gif

1) Root is needed)
2) write the full paths to the files ... not just adb push omfg.apk, but adb push C: \ lol \ omfg.apk

Well, without root, I read onlly .. :( Azstoy ... sew 5. pt madaku ... not ice .. Try to push plz jimm to start .. how it will work in the background will be interesting ..

Rep: (1)
jimm works, but in the background somehow through time.

in the background, he does not notify about received messages.
when on the screen - it works quite normally.

Rep: (1305)
Java MobileAgent from Mail.ru does not want to be installed :(

Post has been editedcocobot - 06.10.09, 13:25

Yes, I still had root as a campaign :) I take it that way, the key problem is the inability to copy libjbedvm.so to / system / lib. Nevertheless, I clearly saw how some kind of libgps.so was copied when installing CoPilot. Therefore, the standard installer can still copy to system files. Sorry, I do not have rights to find

Post has been editedJustLetMeDownloadThatShit - 10.10.09, 23:53

Rep: (1)
Has anyone tried opera mini on this emulsion? Does it work fast? How many pages caches?

I did everything according to the manual, I'm trying to throw jbed through the command line, writes no space on device ..
Astro also fails to throw. Help

worin
Do you have root?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/30/19, 07:31