> Attention

Attention! All questions on the programs that are not in this section, ask in the subject. Ambulance for beginners .

IN THIS SECTION ONLY THE PROGRAM CATALOG! CREATING THOSE QUESTIONS IS FORBIDDEN! SEARCH PROGRAMS .
New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Touch Notes | organizer to work with notes

Rep: (259)
Touch notes
x.xx version

Attached Image

Description:
Create and manage your notes now takes a matter of seconds. Just imagine: no "Open File" and "Save File". When you have little time - these actions are a luxury. Record time of the meeting, telephone number, business contact or e-mail? There is nothing easier with Touch Notes you can do it almost instantly.

Create a note
To create a new entry is enough to double-click on the workspace organizer. Note created!

Preservation
C Touch Notes it has become very easy. You do not need to choose from the menu "Save file" and enter the name of your file. Press and hold the stylus on the blue corner of the notes, you will scroller to store them. Now drag the note to a scroller and it is saved! Now saving takes a split second!

Work with notes
All the notes available in a preview in the scroller. Any files, all graphically. To correct or delete a note you just need to drag it from the scroller to the workspace.

Compatibility: WM 2003/2005, Smartphone

Homepage: http://www.touch-notes.com

Download:
CAB version: Attached fileTouchNotes.zip (83.83 Kb)

Post has been editedkzvs - 23.02.10, 18:35

Rep: (2)
the idea is not bad. but for me it would be better to save in the file (s) added! :)
as well as a program to test a ... nothing.

Rep: (4)
programmulku good ...
just I tried ...
pity that the leaf is too small for storing notes ..... and very comfortable ... I do not need to save, write notes ... has drawn the name and voila ...
Moreover nothing can be edited .. thinner pen ....
and in Russian it would be nice, although there is only one sign - NEW: huh:

Rep: (560)
Paid and, accordingly, much more functionally advanced version, which eliminates many of the above disadvantages.

Touch Notes Pro v2.0

Attached Image

Read morehttp://www.pocketgear.com/software_detail.asp?id=23268

Download, install, replace the crack ... all included.

Attached files

Attached fileTouch.Notes.Pro.v2.0.rar(270.89 KB)

Rep: (15)
brut, my friend :).
Give please * cab ...
I'd like to.
Thanks and good luck...

Post has been editedCDK - 30.10.07, 22:44

Rep: (5)
cab + tabetka

Attached files

Attached fileTouchNotes.zip(238.86 KB)

Rep: (0)
Do me a crack does not open ... ((((can anyone zahelpit?

Rep: (0)
there file in the archive. Try more.

Rep: (26)
and I have in a reminder - hangs

Rep: (2)
A note in the main memory stores (
You can do anything about it, so to keep the card?

Rep: (80)
The Pro version of course back, but "normal" stores the notes in the .bmp files, and in the Pro * .tn.
And neither open nor perekonvertit.

Rep: (1)
Why not using the keyboard to type?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 06/21/20, 05:28