Buying paid programs on Google Play

Rep: (831)
How to buy paid programs and games in

Attached Image

To buy apps and games in the Android Market from your device orweb versions, we need a bank or virtual card. Almost any one can pay online. As a rule, Cirrus Maestro is not suitable. You can find out more in your bank. And also, through mobile operators: direct operator billing -more
    Important! Refunds for the purchased application can be made only for 2 hours after the purchase. After this time, the money can not be returned. Be careful and try to use trial versions of programs (if available) before purchasing. Attention! Purchases through applications are different from purchases of Android applications themselves: Users have no 2 hours after making a purchase - more

How to set up payment through the operator \ How to pay for the purchase through the operator
Original answer:tap here | For owners of dvuhsimochnikov
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image

Linking a card to your Google Checkout account
So, we go on https://wallet.google.com and authorize the google account we use on the phone.
Attached Image

A form appears where you need to enter the card data and your personal data.
Attached Image

Fill it.The owner's name is written as indicated on the map. The same applies to the expiration date of the card. Postal code and address must be specified the same as when receiving a card from the bank. Address is desirable to write in transliteration.
Attached Image

After entering your data you need to agree to the terms of service and privacy conditions.
Attached Image

If all data is entered correctly, then an amount of $ 1 will be blocked on the card. This is necessary to confirm the correctness of the data provided. Within about a month, the money will be returned back. Screenshot from Raiffeisen Internet Banking.
Attached Image
List of accepted bank cards (incomplete, replenished)
Cirrus Maestro is not supported!
MasterCard from Svyaznoy Club
MasterCard from Svyaznoy-Bank
MasterCard from Avangard Bank
MasterCard from Clydesdale Bank
MasterCard Unembossed ("Bank in your pocket") from Russian Standard Bank
MasterCard Corn by Euroset
Citibank MasterCard
MasterCard from Choice Bank
MasterCard Standard from NOMOS-BANK
MasterCard from Russian Standard Bank
MasterCard Gold from RaiffeisenBank
MasterCard Gold from MDM Bank
MasterCard from Bank St. Petersburg
MasterCard Virtual from Promsvyazbank
MasterCard Standard from RaiffeisenBank
MasterCard Virtual card from Kazkommertsbank (KAZKOM)
MasterCard Prepaid (virtual) from Yandex
MasterCard from MTS Bank
MasterCard from Tinkoff-Bank (virtual)
Visa Unembossed Classic from Finservice Bank
Visa Classic from Belarusbank
Visa Classic from Belinvestbank
Visa Classic from NOMOS-BANK
Visa Classic from Avangard Bank
Visa Classic from Sberbank
Visa Classic from BPS-Sberbank
Visa Classic Zapsibkombanka (ZSKB)
Visa Gold from MDM Bank
Visa Electron Express from Avangard Bank
Visa Electron Named from Avangard Bank
Visa Electron Momentun from Sberbank
Visa Electron from Sberbank
Visa Electron from Belgazprombank
Visa Electron from Belinvestbank (RB)
Visa Virtuon from Bank Renaissance
Visa Virtuon from Unicreditbank
Qiwi's Visa Virtual
Visa Virtuon from Belinvestbank
Visa Virtuon from BPS-Sberbank
Visa Platinum from Roketbank
Qiwi Visa Card (refund works)
MegaFon-Visa online card
Moscow Bank for Reconstruction and Development (VISA)
Cards Privat Bank -instruction\ instruction
A small educational program for working with payment cards and systems
K
Earthlings! I leave this answer to Google Support here, too. about it spoke in topic !
ALL READMANDATORY ! AND ONLY THEN CONTACT THE PROBLEM IN PROF.TEMU.
But at the moment, if the Market is not licensed, then not everyone can help. We are trying to figure out and get around.
I checked your account. Unfortunately, device "xxx" does not support the Google Play Store app and play.google.com, so the Google Play website opens with an error.
Although it may seem strange, but not all devices on the Android platform are licensed to use the Google Play service. The reason is that manufacturers use free Android software on their devices, but these devices do not always meet Google’s compatibility requirements for installing Google Play Store.

Check your device for a license, everyone can independently:supported devices

пїЅ Information for owners of cards of Ukrainian banks . (21.05.2014)from cianofit
пїЅ The invoice is in euros, dollars, tugriks, canals, toses - why is that? And not, for example, in rubles? Original response from cianofit

пїЅ For PrivatBank card holders: in connection with PrivatBank's innovation , is it possible to issue me bills in USD, and not hryvnia on my UAH card? Answer from drugoj00
Ability to avoid double conversionAnswerfromVoodooSV

!!! Purchased programs linked to your google account and saved for you when flashing, changing the device. Why is this convenient ?! (8 spoiler)And can be installed on multiple devices at the same time . But provided that they are used same account from which the purchase was made.

Post has been editedslava_ussr - 22.03.19, 10:22
Reason for editing: edit

Rep: (288)
* dimoha ,
All games and applications purchased starting July 2, 2016 can be added to the Family Library. Content purchased earlier can only be added if the developer has provided it.To find out if you can add an application to the Family Library, open its page in the Play Store on your Android device and click READ MORE.

The family library is available wherever the Play Market is available.
Google Books, you can add to the SB only in very selected countries.

Post has been editedzdrweb - 15.05.19, 08:14

* dimoha , then, that according to the information you provide, it seems that you are not reading anything.
But magicians and sorcerers who guess one screen at a glance what’s in your profile are not here.

Contact the support of the Play.

Rep: (141)
Half a day of picking in the settings of the family library was in vain, in the end it turned out that from Belarus there is no full access to the library, more precisely, you cannot add purchased applications to the library, only books.

Rep: (12)
Good day. I was looking for information in the topic, I did not find it. Can I somehow make sure that while in Ukraine, the prices in the market are in rubles?

Rep: (141)
* katakllizm,
As an option, attach a Russian map so that the country changes in the market.

Rep: (2)
Tired of paying commission in Qiwi, are there any payment methods without commission in the same PUBG, etc.?
Tell me, please, who knows.

Rep: (0)
I registered a new acc on Google, tied a bank card, removed 1 dollar and returned, but I can’t make purchases. Please help resolve the issue.
Attached Image

Rep: (11)
is it a bug or is it intended ?, that after blocking the developer’s account and its applications, purchased applications from this developer also disappear from the shopping list

Rep: (162)
* spark_man
this is not a “bug” and not “so conceived” - it is so

Rep: (17)
Until yesterday, I paid for purchases through MTS. But from yesterday, the payment stopped passing. Those. the choice is payment from MTS, but it doesn’t write enough money, replenish the account, although the amount on the account is sufficient. The data in the account did not change. There is no root.

UPD: In general, the situation cleared up
From the cap
KEEPERekb @ 03/12/14, 9:18*
App purchases are different from purchases of Android applications themselves:

ATTENTION! Billing through an operator is convenient for a variety of reasons, but it has one big minus (in any case, through Russian OPsOs) - these are frequent failures in a bunch of Google<->operator.
At the same time, if you turn to Google, they will answer that your operator is the culprit, and similarly, if you turn to the operator.
and from communication with technical support of google and opsos. Just my case. It is necessary to make purchases with the card inside the application.
But I am ready to consider any constructive proposals.

Post has been editeddj box - 26.05.19, 17:13
Reason for editing: UPD

* alishka550 so how to help that? Follow the link, it says there. Well, if that information does not help, then you really need to include your head and think about how to make Google trust you to make purchases after the kickbacks)

Question.

I install paid games at the time of their free distribution by the market. Can I delete these games from my phone, but still have the opportunity to download them for free when I have time to play them?

Rep: (162)
* waysofmusic,
Purchased programs are tied to your Google account and are retained by you when flashing, changing the device.

Good day. Especially for the game, the Empire Puzzles wanted to remake google pay from Ukraine to Turkey. As a result, he doesn’t get to add his old monobank card, knocks out an error - not an acceptable method of payment, I implore help, I'm already powerless, (

Rep: (155)
* rastomen70 , omg, why should Ukraine change to Turkey ... This is only worse. Could ask on the Internet on the forum to download this application .. Now you will have problems.

What are the problems? Many who did this to reduce the cost of donation in the game, but something does not work out for me (

Rep: (9)
Hello, I encountered such a problem, after resetting the phone settings, all previously purchased applications were paid again, what should I do?

* blade c wait

Rep: (9)
* zdrweb and help? Previously, this was not: helpsmilie:

* blade c ,
Will help. It happens that information is not immediately pulled up.
That’s what you shouldn’t do for sure is to reset it again)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/06/19, 14:49