Cellular | [MNO] General questions, choice

Rep: (1379)

How to ask a question
    You have a question and you want to get an answer.
    Learn the topic header.
    If you did not find the answer, try to indicate in your message:

• the name of your mobile operator, the name of the tariff plan;
  • home region;
  • region of stay, preferably more or less accurate location as in the same region there may be nuances with coverage of cellular networks;
  • what services / options are connected;
  • what you want to get in the end.
Subscriber software
Operator applications
Third Party Applications

Operator devices onsavagemessiahzine.com

Subscription service
Combining numbers on one personal account
    Beeline: Voice mobile communication and SMS (Post Grandecom # 61272093)
    Megaphone: Association is possible for rooms from one region. Consolidation is free, the withdrawal of the number on a separate l / s - 50 p. The application is filed in the office. There are no restrictions on tariff plans.
    MTS: Association is possible for rooms from one region. The application is filed in the office. Restriction on tariff plans: only tariffs of the Smart line (for physicists), without limitation, under one agreement (for legal entities)
Inactive subscriber. L / s reset and number loss
    Beeline: Voice mobile communication and SMS (Post Lordwind # 66135874)
    Megaphone: Voice mobile communication and SMS (Post Lordwind # 66135874)
    Mts
    The condition for inactivity is non-use of paid communication services.
    From 07.08.2017, the line "Daily payment of 3 rubles. With no consumption of chargeable services within 90 days" appeared on the tariffs without subscription fees.Voice mobile communication and sms (Post dvsof # 75221881)
    If the number enters the financial blocking, then no later than the 10th day of the month following the month in which the balance reached the minimum write-off threshold, the Final Block is set on the number and the contract is closed by number.
    Financial blocking - minus in the account or the amount is less than the amount of daily debit.
    I will clarify that, in support of VIP clients, they voiced the period of being in financial blocking for up to 180 days and even longer. But the unequivocal NO about the possibility of closing the contract for the next month, after falling into a financial block, did not sound. So everything is at the discretion of the operator.
    TP "Basic 092013"
    Tele2 Russia
    The condition of non-activity is non-use of paid communication services or non-replenishment of the personal account.
    In the absence of deductions for services / recharge of the personal account, within 120 days, the daily subscription fee begins to be charged. If the balance of the Subscriber’s personal account is found to be equal to or lower than zero within 180 (one hundred and eighty) consecutive calendar days, the contract for the provision of communication services shall be deemed terminated at the initiative of the Subscriber.
    Yota
    The list of actions that are considered "activity":
    1. Any cash flows - payments, debits, adjustments.
    2. Availability of active packages and options.
    3. Incoming voice calls are received by you (for this, a phone with a SIM card must be turned on and registered on the network).
    4. Incoming SMS delivered to you (for this phone with a SIM-card must be enabled and registered on the network).
    5. Outgoing voice calls (except for calls to emergency services such as 112, 01, 02, etc.).
    6. Outgoing SMS delivered to recipients (with the exception of SMS to our support service - SMS chat).

If none of these actions is performed within 90 days, the subscription fee of 150 rubles per month is included. When the balance is 0, the contract will be terminated, provided that the SIM card is still inactive (exceptions: The number is not purchased for money. The number is not transferred by MNP.)
    http: //storage4.static...3484131_85c3a750e0.png

Protection against paid subscriptions
    Beeline: The ban on paid subscriptions is connected through the call center operator
    Megaphone
    Cellular communication (Post froster_dandy # 79740010)
    Cellular communication (Post by Lordwind # 70050587)
    * 526 # - activation of the service: Banning of paid content numbers (a service for subscribers of the Ural branch of MegaFon PJSC. Valid only on the territory of the Ural branch)
    Mts
    * 984 # - ban content
    At this time, when connecting to or switching to the TP of the Smart line, the Content prohibition service is automatically connected
    Tele2 Russia
    The content personal account is connected when you personally contact the operator’s office or via the support service in Viber messenger.
    * 160 # - checking the balance of the personal account.
    Refusal of unwanted paid WEB-subscriptions
    * 931 # - connect / check status
    * 931 * 0 # - disable [/ COLOR]
Free spam protection
    Beeline: Antispam protection
    Megaphone: Antispam 1911
    Mts
    Cancellation from SMS mailings from short numbers and alpha-numbering.
    unsubscribe from SMS mailings from DEF-numbers(from standard numbers of mobile subscribers)
    Ban on receiving informational SMS and SMS / MMS from the MTS websiteallows to refuse advertising informational messages of MTS and SMS, MMS from the site, as well as informational texts in service messages (for example, added to balance messages when requesting * 100 #)
    Tele2 Russia
    To activate the service, and later add a number to Anti-Spam, you can send a free SMS to the number 345, in the message text you can specify a number or an alias that needs to be blocked. Federal numbers are indicated in the format 8ХХХХХХХХХХ. Non-federal numbers, such as + 4ХХХХХХХХХХ, + 700ХХХХХХХ, 8800ХХХХХХХ, etc., are indicated without a “+” sign.
    To remove a number or nickname from the list - send an SMS to the number 345 with the text: 0 * [number to unlock]
    To view the list of numbers added to Antispam SMS - send an SMS to the number 345 with the text: 1

Transfer of minutes, sms, traffic to the next month
  • MTS (tariffs Smart (archive), Smart Unlimited (archive), Smart +, Smart Top, Ultra).No carryon Smart TP for their own, Smart mini, as well as on new Smart TP (from 09.2018), My Smart.
  • Tele2 Russia (TP My line, corporate tariffs 2018) and virtual operators on its network (Rostelecom, TTK mobile, Tinkoff Mobile, etc.)
Disable advertising from the SIM menu
Megaphone: service Kaleidoscope, disconnection: * 808 * 0 #
MTS: MTS-Info service, disconnection: * 111 * 1212 * 2 #
Beeline: Chameleon service, shutdown: * 110 * 20 #

Goodline. Restore Sims. Free replacement of a sim card for a multi-format sim card (3 in 1)
Reviews and Reports
Surveys
Spherical OpSoS in vacuum
Attached Image

Opinion forums about MTS
Attached Image

Opinion forums about Beeline
Attached Image

Opinion forums about Megaphone
Attached Image

Opinion forums about Tele2
Attached Image

Questions and suggestions for connecting non-public tariffs and tariff options will be deleted as violating clause 4.2.resource rules.
The forum administration is not responsible for your losses! Be careful and do not fall for the scammers.

M
MNP Questions now only discussed in MNP - discussion
In order to avoid confusion - where to discuss what and for better structuring information, separate topics have been created for federal cellular operators in Russia, where you can discuss any operator services, starting, for example, with SMS and ending with the Internet. Here will be discussedonly general questions and choices .
Topics are at the root of the section.Communication, Games, Media . Have a nice chat!

Thanks expressedyanixxx, andrew.woronkov, Grandecom, grinyaulis, iQrio, Lordwind, NPA, prostoy_chelovek, rust3028, SergeyCosmet, SilseR, Spike_kgz, suveren-v, Tomin, mogatfor contributing to the creation of headings!

Post has been editedAndrewP_1 - 08.09.19, 13:08
Reason for editing: re-cap, edited by Rammsteiner

Rep: (1)
My record 150 somewhere)))

Rep: (2)
Tested Beeline. Catches so far only in the center of Moscow, near the center. But it is very bad. 2-3 sticks on average. In buildings naturally does not catch as it neochen launched 3g. I wonder when planning to deploy a fully 3g?

And as I understood from the operators removed the limit on how many BS? or restrictions still remain? What once read that the whole of Moscow was given only 300BSok - it is very small.

Post has been editedZerelk - 23.12.09, 09:48

Rep: (56)
Zerilok,
If you're talking about the outdoor More ... Week in principle a good gift would be in NY from the operators, and the rates and other bonuses have to sit gras ...

Rep: (83)
We wait.

Rep: (83)
I use MTS. "Onlayner" tariff. In principle, all happy, but calls are expensive.
http://www.mts.ru/tariffs/inet/onliner/

Rep: (40)
I want to 3N in Mytishchi))

Rep: (502)
NeoLine Judging by the way I have at home (at the end of Novomytischinsky) from time to time with a network of animal ceases to be friends, something MTS sickened us. I hope that the 3G. :) In my opinion, the traffic between Yaroslavl and Ostashkovskaya good run, so there is 3G-to nepomeshaet. Although there may, for example, in indoor Auchan to make it ...

Today, in the area of ​​the 4th and 2nd Kozhevnicheskaya (m.Paveletskaya district) lanes was seen 3G signal. Apparently, it begins to slowly MTS outdoor BSki include.

Rep: (43)
MTS enacted street 3G network in Moscow

"Mobile TeleSystems" announces the launch of 3G networks of MTS in commercial operation on the streets of Moscow. MTS received permission to commissioning of the first piece 3G outdoor network, consisting of 197 base stations. First street network 3G network from MTS will cover the central part of the city within the boundaries of the Third Ring Road, in the main business districts of the capital, on the key highways and transportation hubs within the Moscow Ring Road. Recall that in December 2009, MTS has received permission to set on the streets of Moscow 783 base stations of UMTS.

"Today we are launching the first segments of the street network" third generation "in Moscow. In January, we will increase the coverage of innovation networks and continue to introduce new segments - the end of January to earn more than 300 3G base stations. The need for a phased launch of the stations of the "third generation" due to our desire to ensure the traditionally high level of quality due to the MTS when the user moves to the UMTS network, "- said vice-president of MTS Andrew Ushatsky technology.

Earlier, in May 2009, MTS received permission to launch a network of "new generation" inside buildings and buildings in Moscow - in the largest business centers and public places in the capital, also at stations and spans of the Moscow Metro. Today, 3G indoor network from MTS operates 40 shopping malls and business centers of Moscow, including in the area "Moscow City", the Expo Center, Crocus City, World Trade Center, BC "Novinsky", "Arbat-Alpha Center", "Lotte Plaza" shopping malls CUM, "Atrium", "European", "Moscow", "Gorbushkin yardВ», IKEA. 3G coverage is provided throughout the ring line of the Moscow Metro, as well as at a number of stations Sokolniki line - Biblioteca. Lenin, Preobrazhenskaya Square, University, Chistye Prudy. In addition, MTS provides communication 3G offices of the largest enterprises in Moscow, including JSC "Russian Railways", "Sberbank of Russia", AFK "System", "Sibur", "Wimm-Bill-Dan", and others.

3G subscribers will have the opportunity to take advantage of high speed Internet access anywhere in the actions of the 3G network. High speed data transmission on 3G - up to 3.6 megabits per second - will provide a comfortable use of the service for the exchange of data - operational loading of multimedia content, easy internet browsing, quick work with e-mail and file applications.

Rep: (2)
It must be configured to deliver UMTS mode otherwise the phone will prefer the network gsm. In dual mode, I also have to 3g is not switched, but in the UMTS mode, 3g network catches, but 2-4 sticks. Very poor coating. Only in the center of Moscow, and even then not everywhere. Which I read that cover only the center since it was granted permission to install a total of 800 base stations for each operator. Here is the link to the newshttp://top.rbc.ru/retail/15/12/2009/354281.shtmlIt seems really only the center cover, and then everything. All restrictions have remained exactly and frequency seems not who does not cleared.

Post has been editedZerelk - 03.01.10, 04:08

Rep: (1060)
I Megavon, there is not MegaVON! And the more it does not call tariff O'Hard, before many years had O'Layt, which then was really cheap and profitable ...
I think Moscow OPSOSov and their pricing, collusion and lack of competition - full zhlobstvom. They are cheaper to feed than Antimonopoly Service to reduce prices! Often I drove to St. Petersburg, where the rate took a "fairy tale" - a call to MegaFon-Moscow 3 rubles, it is not much more expensive than that offered by Moscow opsosy for calls in the region!
Armenia took the local MTS, for 10 days of continuous ASI, as well as calls and SMS in Msc and Armenia spent $ 5 !!! We just ripped off !!!!
Question to the holders Pchelayna: With ICQ at all of them as bad? In nieces Pchelayn asking them to put in a phone Asya or agent, so disgusting connection! Connect 1 of the 20-times! My sim on my - everything is perfect! Mlzhet need to register a proxy or something like that, who faced?

Rep: (319)
konvas, I mainly used Beeline Moscow.
often I sit in ICQ with the community and without a proxy to go is not always easy. toonel-use makes life easier ..

Post has been editedand-rassk - 05.01.10, 02:32

On New Year's holidays, I was in the city of Orekhovo-Zuevo, near Moscow, where the city is covered by a 3.5G network (HSDPA) from MTS,
tested on the go, the results on the screenshots.
(pings are jumping a lot)

Video calls unfortunately do not work: beee:

Attached ImageAttached Image

Post has been editedtyphoon13 - 11.04.17, 08:57
Reason for editing: removed images under spoiler

By the way, anyone versed in the Moscow region with video calls? We are with a friend about a month ago, on one of the ring metro stations tried - failed. Machines, software, OPSOS - all the same.

Rep: (1060)
By the way, there is a desire to add to his capGoodline? For trips abroad prov .... There are 2 sides of favorable him:
1 fares are cheaper than those of our OPSOSov, GPRS has
2 SIM cards soldwithout a passport ie fall in the negative, and threw her nafig - owes nothing to!

Dvoem dough with a friend: stand next to phones HTC Kaiser and HTC HD - two full potderzhivayu 3G and even both the front camera is,
respectively included at both MTS and burns bukavkaH ,
when trying to make a video call from one to another - is a regular voice and network issued a message, something like "music video service call .." and so.

Rep: (2074)
Just turned on HSDPA (data transmission). A service operator video calls are not included.

Post has been editedmickles - 05.01.10, 20:28

hirodger
But I have a light of specific 3 G, and video call times nihrena..na Red Square rabotaet..na Art. m. Lubyanka well berot..no video calls again ne..bolshe 3 gee, I never caught ...
Question6 service will be complete? Or is half the services, and will pay all of ...
General conclusion is that while in vsoi world's tenth-generation network ... (figuratively) have 3 ji finally earn ..

Posted 09-01-2010, 19:57:

Indy05,
I have to nokii worth if the dual mode 3 G is that the body prefers to 3 dzhi..voobsche way it should be ..
Incidentally vaunted 3dzhi MTS in Sochi does not plow, in at least tachdaymond stubbornly did not see ... working on the border with Abkhazia, and then with great faults ... (I was there with relatives) and so people have complained that the complete crap ... .voobschem words many cases and as always a little ..

Post has been editedIndy05 - 09.01.10, 20:01

Indy05 @ 9.1.10, 19:57*
But I have a light of specific 3 G, and video call times nihrena..na Red Square rabotaet..na Art. m. Lubyanka well berot..no video calls again ne..bolshe 3 gee, I never caught ...

And you write about some OPSOSa Beeline and MTS? On the last page you Beeline interested in ...

Question6 service will be complete? Or is half the services, and will pay all of ...

What do you mean by full service? If you think that the 3G - is a video call, you are greatly mistaken. What, then, do you think 4G?
But pay no one is forcing !!!

Incidentally vaunted 3dzhi MTS in Sochi does not plow, in at least tachdaymond stubbornly did not see ... working on the border with Abkhazia, and then with great faults ... (I was there with relatives) and so people have complained that the complete crap ... .voobschem words many cases and as always a little ..

Youcoverage maplook (which is calculated (theoretical) coverage area). According to her no promises 3G outside of Sochi and Adler, and if this happens, then you just got lucky. ;)

MVA,
And I Beeline
And I'm talking about Merry ... then I used the MTS

Post has been editedIndy05 - 10.01.10, 21:52

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 26/04/20, 2:08