Cellular | [MNO] General questions, choice

Rep: (1382)

How to ask a question
    You have a question and you want to get an answer.
    Learn the topic header.
    If you did not find the answer, try to indicate in your message:

• the name of your mobile operator, the name of the tariff plan;
  • home region;
  • region of stay, preferably more or less accurate location as in the same region there may be nuances with coverage of cellular networks;
  • what services / options are connected;
  • what you want to get in the end.
Subscriber software
Operator applications
Third Party Applications

Operator devices onsavagemessiahzine.com

Subscription service
Combining numbers on one personal account
    Beeline: Voice mobile communication and SMS (Post Grandecom # 61272093)
    Megaphone: Association is possible for rooms from one region. Consolidation is free, the withdrawal of the number on a separate l / s - 50 p. The application is filed in the office. There are no restrictions on tariff plans.
    MTS: Association is possible for rooms from one region. The application is filed in the office. Restriction on tariff plans: only tariffs of the Smart line (for physicists), without limitation, under one agreement (for legal entities)
Inactive subscriber. L / s reset and number loss
    Beeline: Voice mobile communication and SMS (Post Lordwind # 66135874)
    Megaphone: Voice mobile communication and SMS (Post Lordwind # 66135874)
    Mts
    The condition for inactivity is non-use of paid communication services.
    From 07.08.2017, the line "Daily payment of 3 rubles. With no consumption of chargeable services within 90 days" appeared on the tariffs without subscription fees.Voice mobile communication and sms (Post dvsof # 75221881)
    If the number enters the financial blocking, then no later than the 10th day of the month following the month in which the balance reached the minimum write-off threshold, the Final Block is set on the number and the contract is closed by number.
    Financial blocking - minus in the account or the amount is less than the amount of daily debit.
    I will clarify that, in support of VIP clients, they voiced the period of being in financial blocking for up to 180 days and even longer. But the unequivocal NO about the possibility of closing the contract for the next month, after falling into a financial block, did not sound. So everything is at the discretion of the operator.
    TP "Basic 092013"
    Tele2 Russia
    The condition of non-activity is non-use of paid communication services or non-replenishment of the personal account.
    In the absence of deductions for services / recharge of the personal account, within 120 days, the daily subscription fee begins to be charged. If the balance of the Subscriber’s personal account is found to be equal to or lower than zero within 180 (one hundred and eighty) consecutive calendar days, the contract for the provision of communication services shall be deemed terminated at the initiative of the Subscriber.
    Yota
    The list of actions that are considered "activity":
    1. Any cash flows - payments, debits, adjustments.
    2. Availability of active packages and options.
    3. Incoming voice calls are received by you (for this, a phone with a SIM card must be turned on and registered on the network).
    4. Incoming SMS delivered to you (for this phone with a SIM-card must be enabled and registered on the network).
    5. Outgoing voice calls (except for calls to emergency services such as 112, 01, 02, etc.).
    6. Outgoing SMS delivered to recipients (with the exception of SMS to our support service - SMS chat).

If none of these actions is performed within 90 days, the subscription fee of 150 rubles per month is included. When the balance is 0, the contract will be terminated, provided that the SIM card is still inactive (exceptions: The number is not purchased for money. The number is not transferred by MNP.)
    http: //storage4.static...3484131_85c3a750e0.png

Protection against paid subscriptions
    Beeline: The ban on paid subscriptions is connected through the call center operator
    Megaphone
    Cellular communication (Post froster_dandy # 79740010)
    Cellular communication (Post by Lordwind # 70050587)
    * 526 # - activation of the service: Banning of paid content numbers (a service for subscribers of the Ural branch of MegaFon PJSC. Valid only on the territory of the Ural branch)
    Mts
    * 984 # - ban content
    At this time, when connecting to or switching to the TP of the Smart line, the Content prohibition service is automatically connected
    Tele2 Russia
    The content personal account is connected when you personally contact the operator’s office or via the support service in Viber messenger.
    * 160 # - checking the balance of the personal account.
    Refusal of unwanted paid WEB-subscriptions
    * 931 # - connect / check status
    * 931 * 0 # - disable [/ COLOR]
Free spam protection
    Beeline: Antispam protection
    Megaphone: Antispam 1911
    Mts
    Cancellation from SMS mailings from short numbers and alpha-numbering.
    unsubscribe from SMS mailings from DEF-numbers(from standard numbers of mobile subscribers)
    Ban on receiving informational SMS and SMS / MMS from the MTS websiteallows to refuse advertising informational messages of MTS and SMS, MMS from the site, as well as informational texts in service messages (for example, added to balance messages when requesting * 100 #)
    Tele2 Russia
    To activate the service, and later add a number to Anti-Spam, you can send a free SMS to the number 345, in the message text you can specify a number or an alias that needs to be blocked. Federal numbers are indicated in the format 8ХХХХХХХХХХ. Non-federal numbers, such as + 4ХХХХХХХХХХ, + 700ХХХХХХХ, 8800ХХХХХХХ, etc., are indicated without a “+” sign.
    To remove a number or nickname from the list - send an SMS to the number 345 with the text: 0 * [number to unlock]
    To view the list of numbers added to Antispam SMS - send an SMS to the number 345 with the text: 1

Transfer of minutes, sms, traffic to the next month
  • MTS (tariffs Smart (archive), Smart Unlimited (archive), Smart +, Smart Top, Ultra).No carryon Smart TP for their own, Smart mini, as well as on new Smart TP (from 09.2018), My Smart.
  • Tele2 Russia (TP My line, corporate tariffs 2018) and virtual operators on its network (Rostelecom, TTK mobile, Tinkoff Mobile, etc.)
Disable advertising from the SIM menu
Megaphone: service Kaleidoscope, disconnection: * 808 * 0 #
MTS: MTS-Info service, disconnection: * 111 * 1212 * 2 #
Beeline: Chameleon service, shutdown: * 110 * 20 #

Goodline. Restore Sims. Free replacement of a sim card for a multi-format sim card (3 in 1)
Reviews and Reports
Surveys
Spherical OpSoS in vacuum
Attached Image

Opinion forums about MTS
Attached Image

Opinion forums about Beeline
Attached Image

Opinion forums about Megaphone
Attached Image

Opinion forums about Tele2
Attached Image

Questions and suggestions for connecting non-public tariffs and tariff options will be deleted as violating clause 4.2.resource rules.
The forum administration is not responsible for your losses! Be careful and do not fall for the scammers.

M
MNP Questions now only discussed in MNP - discussion
In order to avoid confusion - where to discuss what and for better structuring information, separate topics have been created for federal cellular operators in Russia, where you can discuss any operator services, starting, for example, with SMS and ending with the Internet. Here will be discussedonly general questions and choices .
Topics are at the root of the section.Communication, Games, Media . Have a nice chat!

Thanks expressedyanixxx, andrew.woronkov, Grandecom, grinyaulis, iQrio, Lordwind, NPA, prostoy_chelovek, rust3028, SergeyCosmet, SilseR, Spike_kgz, suveren-v, Tomin, mogatfor contributing to the creation of headings!

Post has been editedAndrewP_1 - 08.09.19, 13:08
Reason for editing: re-cap, edited by Rammsteiner

Rep: (8)
* SilenceR_RND ,
C 10 gigami. You can connect the option "Online" for free.

Rep: (42)
On June 1, 2019 MTS subscribers registering on the networks of other operators in the trips to Russia will be able to accept all incoming calls are free.

For subscribers of MTS Russia will be free any incoming calls when registering in the networks of operators - partners in the Republic of Crimea, Sevastopol, and in some towns of the Khanty-Mansiysk Autonomous District, Yamalo-Nenets Autonomous District, Perm Krai. Additionally connect do not need anything, conditions will take effect automatically.

Post has been editedGappi pet - 21.05.19, 16:10

Rep: (1)
Maybe someone in the know, please tell me, who is now the best offer only minutes to the house, and Russia, and at what rate. Something like that, as early as in oty?

Rep: (116)
* sevlak By Russia and the minute it or jot or Tele2, Rostelecom. Fares do look at the sites.

Rep: (9)
* sevlak Look at my Tele2 + online in your region. Now discount or MTS tarifische given year to 60%.

* kopeysk74 MTS is quite good, especially as the VoWiFi and VoLTE them in our region is working properly. Only about a discount never found, or bad looking

Post has been editedsevlak - 21.05.19, 19:51
Reason for editing: Completed

Rep: (40)
* sevlak,

It all depends on the needs.
Highlight Megafon and Iota.
MegaFon good rate "includes the saying" with the minutes of Russia.
At one time considered this rate one of the most successful and simple to make calls across the country, and use them.
It is true right now Ispahan rate, we reduced the number of minutes and raised the monthly fee, but all the same tariff is still considered one of the best for calls to Russia + it includes calls to local landline numbers.

Emotion + is an application that allows non-roaming to use services, will only need to use a local or a tourist simkarty with internet or free Wi-Fi if you will be outside Russia, although they can use it as you prefer in the Russian Federation itself.

Iota taxis, if you use communication services while in the Russian Federation, one of the best options to call on Russia, though they have introduced $ 100 fee for a package that can be 0 GB You do not like it.

At the other operators also have more attractive offers, such as MTS tariff "Tarifische" In Beeline "SuperAnlim" tariff from Tele2 "My line +"

Post has been editedSOVA-339 - 21.05.19, 20:14

* SOVA-339 , A turnip can not add, so thank you for the detailed answer to my question.

Rep: (372)
Who even now there is a problem with the private office of Beeline?
Or through the application or via the website can not see the current balance and detail.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (937)
* RoustiqueS, Beeline is reclining. And the connection is segmented, and the Internet through times, and of data users is not available.
Beeline, Krc, niochin * *.

* azbuka10 , Well, Tinkoff and I somehow lost sight of. According to the minutes of their beauty, but I like that, to put it mildly, do not sympathize sockpuppets. Can in vain?

Rep: (68)
sevlak @ 21.05.19, 21:00*
Can in vain?

I do not know how you do in St. Petersburg and in Moscow will not be very interesting if a simple dialer for conversations to take. What Tinkoff that operate on the basis of Rostelecom, Tele2, and in the capital they have 2zhi (

Post has been editedAndres095 - 21.05.19, 21:10

coolkaas @ 21.05.19, 20:59*
Internet through times, and of data users is not available.
Beeline, Krc, niochin * *.

With the Internet just all right, at least for me, voice communication Beeline do not use.
So, yes, "niochin" В©: D

Rep: (312)
RoustiqueS @ 21.05.19, 20:45*

I plow - and a PC, and in the application.

Jets Fireman @ 05/21/19, 21:15*
I plow - and a PC, and in the annex

Perhaps this is a regional crash in Tatarstan.

Rep: (49)
SOVA-339 @ 21/05/19, 20:13*
Iota taxis, if you use communication services while in the Russian Federation, one of the best options to call on Russia, though they have introduced $ 100 fee for a package that can be 0 GB You do not like it.

Iota - sucks. Sludge was like 3 years ago, I left them, and now. Can call on Russia and plus, but when there is no connection at all - no pros no longer needed. I sat with Iota and the home area, and rode along the central Russia, spitting, went home and wrote a Claim on MNP. And even Besley fuck fell

Rep: (312)
RoustiqueS @ 21.05.19, 21:17*
Perhaps this is a regional crash in Tatarstan

Well ... have you there at all, "Wonderland": lol: That magic tariffs wander through unknown paths, artful options behind every bush lie in wait: D

I have a problem with the widget T2. A week constantly "No Network" after each update through mobinet, but everything is fine over WiFi updated} -)

Jets Fireman @ 05/21/19, 21:35*
That magical rates wander through unknown paths, the option cunning lie in wait behind every bush

Another would be to know which paths, and behind some bushes: D
Sim card in the router, Wi-fi on the Beeline, mobinet now from Iota, Iota simkarty stuck in the phone instead of Rostelecom ovsky.
I'll try to throw back, maybe it is the reason, though as someone else simkarty operator can influence?
Applications My Tele2, My Rostelecom, MTS My absolutely still, through whose Internet to update the data, as long as it was.

Upd. No, simkarty does not matter, just a glitch.

Post has been editedRousticS - 21.05.19, 21:55

Rep: (19)
* RoustiqueS, Tver region. The LC Beeline went without any problems and everything indicates it should.

Rep: (156)
RoustiqueS @ 21.05.19, 20:45*
Or through the application or via the website can not see the current balance and detail.
I did not notice problems with BOS. All works all day. Moscow

Post has been editedNSergN177 - 21.05.19, 22:28

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 05/03/20, 12:14