Psiloc Crystal Japanese | Japanese smartphone (fonts + input kana, Kanzi)

Rep: (5)
Psiloc Crystal Japanese
version 1.56

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image
Additional screenshots
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Description:
Support for Japanese Kanziwithout the destruction of the native languagesmartphone. The truth is not very clear what the encoding, because Opera only allows you to choose ... probably Unicode UTF.

Whoever does not understand, Kanzi is the Japanese "kanji". so it can be useful not only to connoisseurs of Japanese, but just people who do not want to watch the empty squares on the Japanese and some Chinese web pages.

Sam PSILOC not even aware that theirprogram not only supports input of kana (of the alphabet), but Kanzi , Ie kanzyavyh has its dictionary of words to substitute. (From this we can assume that they only redistribyutory strange development. I would like to know somebody)

Entering kana produced by activation of the corresponding menu softkey. The layout of the numbers 12345 гЃ‚ гЃ‹ гЃ• гЃџ гЃЄ ..., guess. Until the text is highlighted in blue, pressing "navikeya" brings down the proposed writing Kanzi. If the blue backlight shot down, Kanzi will have to be reentered.

An additional bonus - a tool adjust the font size on Simba. As we know, not working correctly at all nokiyah, in particular defective on E52, which is the same staffing crooked.

// top of the additional official screenshot similar program for SE UIq3. It is possible even that this is the same program. Although the issue has not been studied due to the lack of tube SE.

As usual, put on a mobile phone, weaning from the certificates. Unfortunately common certificate signature is not enough.
Rises without any trial. This requires reinstalling the attached amended by DRM manager that is useful in general.

Compatibility: Symbian 9.1-9.3
Homepage: http://shop.psiloc.com/en/Application,2623...rystal+Japanese

Download: Attached filePsiloc_Crystal_Japanese_1.56_S60v3_Symbian_9.1.rar (4.05 MB)

Post has been editedHale - 28.02.11, 20:04

Rep: (8)
Thank you very much, good thing.

Rep: (1)
Archive broken: sveta:

Rep: (3544)
Fearcon,
Archive work.

Rep: (18)
Hale @ 22.9.09, 19:41*
(From this we can assume that they only redistribyutory strange development. I would like to know somebody)

Vocabulary
Maintainer: SKK Development Team
Version: SKK-JISYO.L, v 1.347 2003/10/15 21:13:14
Last Modified: 2003/10/15 21:13:14
http://openlab.ring.gr.jp/
Development of software for Psion \ EPOC

Rep: (18)
- All good, all works fine (on Nokia E75). Only then did not carry any forces, only hard reset.
- qwerty-Claudia almost no use, is active only the top row of keys. All other placed absence
mark.

I have all the drift on as pomnb ​​on E52 to 0.22
But with 22 Sew blocked from breaking and I refused to bend, because New hacking is not found.

Now flash the phone with patched content. I'll try to put it. I am sitting in Japan, a very useful pproga. How do I convert the bodies under the SoftBank, will finally Lafayette.

He revived.
I start looking for APN SoftBank settings for MMS alterations in their S! Mail.

Post has been editedHale - 28.02.11, 20:10

Rep: (0)
Thank you for utility!

Post has been editedjoius - 04.03.11, 04:59

Rep: (11)
9.4 also works fine)) Domo arigato godzaymasu))

All elegant works, convenient set, Nokia H82. Everything is fine. Only ended Trial (or key of crack and could not find it. It's a shame. Classroom prog.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 03/08/20, 00:17