> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Turn Silent | Turns off the sound during the call by turning the device screen down

Rep: (1324)
Turn silent
Version: 1.4

Last update of the program in the header:22.09.09

Attached ImageAttached Image

Description:
Turns off the sound during the call by turning the device screen down.

Homepage: http://www.sebster.com/
Cyrket: http://www.cyrket.com/package/com.sebster.android.turnsilent

Download :
Version 1.4 : Attached fileTurnSilent_v1.4.apk (24.04 KB)

Post has been editedfreemsk1 - 08.10.10, 20:15

Rep: (1)
Hero on it and off when you turn the music, as it should be?)

Rep: (0)
in the settings, you can choose exactly what off. Music, system sounds, vibrations incoming call.

Rep: (107)
Campaign and is on the Sciphone N21 does not work, although no error not to be. Maybe it is necessary to set up a thread in the system?

On the Hero and Tattoo program does not turns off the alarm (the box is checked in the settings). It's a pity. A useful feature will come in a dream to seek button to disable or delay. : Sveta:

Rep: (13)
prepod73, Duc Service In fact, to wake up, and if everything is so easy to turn off, then do not wake up. Sam sometimes vosne turn off the alarm clock and sleep dale. Wife wakes up, and so do not know vygnalib long time to work: D

I faced that gnumase 5700, even with this setting enabled, "turn off the vibration call (Disable ringer vibration)", the vibration remains.
How to fight?

Rep: (18)
Hello, Moto Droid on the exact same problem .... vibration continues to operate and the sound slips ... in general carried ....

Rep: (6)
1.51 came out, who can lay out a new thing, I will be grateful. And then after the update 1.4 is buggy androjda.

ramper @ 17.7.10, 18:52*
1.51 came out, who can lay out a new thing

Join now.

Rep: (128)
ramper @ 17.7.10, 16:52*
1.51 came out,

On the civil forums write that works well, but much puts the battery!*censorship*
!
Please refrain from the use of special characters in the words with the dual interpretation, otherwise such actions can fall under the rules of the item:
4.9. It is forbidden to use obscene language, both explicit and hidden, including special characters.

Verbal warning

Post has been editedfreemsk1 - 11.08.10, 08:27

7 missed calls because of the fact that at dinner the phone in a pocket on the leg was lying face down (did not think how to put bodies). I think this is a mega drawback bend! Ideally, you want the sound off bycoupphone, instead of a person. Then, as if he did not lie - he vseravno rings, and you can always respond.

Rep: (4)
xiloid,
That description is talking about it! but in fact we have something that just mutes the sound when the face down position. Moreover, if during a call to turn it, the sound will be that there will be. It is necessary to completely change the program code or description.

xiloid @ 03.09.2010, 16:23*
7 missed calls because of the fact that at dinner the phone in a pocket on the leg was lying face down (did not think how to put bodies). I think this is a mega drawback bend! Ideally, you want off the sound by phone revolution, and not of a person. Then, as if he did not lie - he vseravno rings, and you can always respond.

I think the program is exactly what should work, how it works right now. Almost every phone, you can quickly turn off the ring tone, for example, the keys adjust the sound, joystick (in this way was at Ericsson, Rover Q7, HTC Legend), and in extreme cases to cut off the call.
For example, a client comes to you or your boss and starts to talk to you and that it does not get into the phone's menu to turn off the sound, you just take and turn to the conversation, your phone screen down. Head left - check missed.
You just need to make the possibility of including in the program that's such a regime, if in the period from the date of activation of the program (phone revolution) the same number called 2-3 times, then 2-3 times the sound is turned on. A number of calls could be adjusted. Then no calls can not miss.

Rep: (34)
prog still guzzles battery?

Prompt regards to battery Eating, whether really eats 100% of the battery 21? !!! 0_o
Maybe then Timeriffic not eat so the battery? : Sveta:

Rep: (84)
in Qual-ve Board ...
I tried, Tel somehow buggy, due to which - it is unclear and can not because of this bend, but after reset, use almost the same set, but without that bend and instead Launcher PRO polzuju Go Launcher - glitches unnoticed
but instead of this program set Flip4Silence - satisfied
can someone help ...

Flip 4 silense I do not work.
And this works fine. but eats battery be healthy.
What is the trouble.

Rep: (423)
Russian version of the application ...
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

DOWNLOAD:Attached fileTurnSilentRUS.apk(21.77 KB)

After installing version 1.4 or Russian version of I.ERR, in the process of constantly hang Google Backup Transport and Storage settings, and very quickly, the three of us with the process of the Android system eat up the battery to 30% each. After removal Turn Silent processes settle down and eat a normal battery.
Phone google nexus s, firmware 4.0.4 on firmware 2.3. * This is not noticed.
Put, please, somebody newer version with support for ICS?

Rep: (161)
Archfch2 @ 24.12.2011, 20:01*
Flip 4 silense I do not work.
And this works fine. but eats battery be healthy.
What is the trouble.

The trouble is that the program is not optimized for 4.0

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 18/05/20, 13:58