> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

ColorDict | Offline dictionaries.

Rep: (134)
ColorDict Universal Dictionary
version: 4.4.2

Last update of the program in the header:24.10.2017

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Offline dictionaries.

Description:
Supports StarDict format. It allows you to search across multiple dictionaries at once. Search History, flexible configuration, connection / disconnection of dictionaries. Search Wikipedia and use google translate

Connection dictionary StarDict
- Download dictionaries
- unzip dictionaries. You can use 7zip.
- overwrite the dictionary file on the card, the directory / dictdata

Dictionaries:
http://forum.ru-board.com
ColorDict (Post # 11472415)

• Instructions for creating the dictionaries fromajiekc905 : ColorDict (Post # 4241939)
• Connection Instructions dictionary StarDict format frommagicofwater : ColorDict (Post # 3726442)
пїЅ The solution to the problem on android slovoryami 5+

Stardict for the company supports compression as the index and the dictionary database. However Colordict compression is not supported. Also, it does not support files abbreviations. should be 3 types of files for each dictionary slovar.dict slovar.idx slovar.ifo
If you do otherwise - need to extract. To do this, rename resp file and extract the contents to slovar.zip.
You also need to verify that the unpacked file names. Should differ only expansion. Example: slovar.dict slovar.idx slovar.ifo

Homepage: http://socialnmobile.blogspot.com/
Google Play: https: //play.google.co...mobile.colordict&hl=ru

Download:
Version: 4.4.2 Ad-Free ColorDict (Post Alex0047 # 66309354)
version: 4.4.0 ColorDict (Post Night Wolf # 43791694)

Past versions

Plugins:

Dictionaries:
many dictionaries
English-Russian dictionary VK Muller ColorDict (Post # 35598501)
Rus Rus: Attached filecd_RuRu.rar (8.02 MB)
| mirror on the people
English-English: Attached filecd_EnEn.rar (22.4 MB)
| mirror on the people
Rus-Rus, Rus-Italy, Italy-Eng: ColorDict (Post # 5948875)
Rus-ICP, ICP-Eng, Eng-China: ColorDict (Post # 5959493)
The Portuguese-English and English: ColorDict (Post # 5968666)
Armenian dictionary ColorDict (Post # 37644856)

Post has been editedvovanKARPO - 24.10.17, 22:58
Reason for editing: new version of Ad-Free

Rep: (1320)
M

Rep: (12)
The header says that he understands XDXF dictionaries, and I can not see them (even unpacked).
What have I done wrong?
1. Copy dict.xdxf on google phone in the folder \ sdcard \ dictdata \
2. Start ColorDict

Rep: (42)
It is not clear how to connect the dictionaries of linguistic

Rep: (0)
"Simple and easy to use program, which use rules clear to everyone."
It is easier to learn than English dictionary to convert his hands.

Rep: (7)
Does not work:

- Download dictionaries
- unzip dictionaries. You can use 7zip.
- overwrite the dictionary file on the card, the directory / dictdata dictionaries link to the torrent of hats. Unpacked, recorded, ColorDict them indexed. But when you try to search provides search error What am I doing wrong?

Rep: (5)
To put the necessary dictionaries:

1. Download them at the above link to the torrent (assuming we need Dictionary EnRu, more specific - LingvoUniversalEnRu).
2. Extract the files in the extension * .gz (LingvoUniversalEnRu.idx.gz) on the card (there are files * .idx).
3. Looking at the downloaded files with the extension * .dz (LingvoUniversalEnRu.dict.dz), rename the extension to * .gz, unpack to the card (* dict files are in these files).

Run a program, like all searches and indexes. The truth at me when you install one LingvoUniversalEnRu dictionary translated codes appear worthless. SchA Try to twist.

P / S / If you TotalCommander, it is possible to do without rename, sort of extension, select all .dz * and * .gz and hit decompress in a folder on the flash drive.

Post has been editedtreake - 13.04.11, 14:59
Reason for editing: 1 from pasha2307303

Rep: (12)
idx.gz is stardiktovskie dictionaries, it's okay with them, and how to format files XDXF open ??

Rep: (7)
Matrosd,
Thank you, here before "3. Looking in the downloaded files with the extension * .dz (LingvoUniversalEnRu.dict.dz), rename the extension to * .gz, unpack to the card (in these files are files * .dict)" I have not thought of

Rep: (2)
A large collection of dictionaries

Post has been editeddrazhe - 04.11.09, 13:36

Only I, together with the translation is displayed formatting tags?

Matrosd,
I, too, for some reason, is not picked up WebView display for dictionaries from Lingvo, although other dictionaries (eg, Wordnet) is normally displayed ... No one has yet found a solution?

And how can we fix it, while in the dictionary will not be spelled out how to display each tag?

I found WordMate shell displays all excellent .... but no search under all dictionaries, you should choose a dictionary and to search for it. Stardict dictionaries fit, so you can throw out Colordict dictionaries to the memory card folder and voila wordmate.

Attached files

Attached fileWordMate.apk(45.66 Kb)

drazhe,
for thereferenceThat you gave found a dictionary (EnEn and EnRu and RuEn - Lingvo x3 Oxford and Universal, Ligvistika 98, QuickDict), they are displayed correctly in ColorDict. ColorDict very convenient.

Thanks for the advice, I will try today, and I only downloaded 12 Lingua. If it is to work, thank you very much for the tip !!! : Yahoo:

Well, I checked .... put the dictionary Lingvo 13 EnRu Universal, tags as they were and have remained. Maybe I do not understand, or did not it?
A Dictionary agrees, convenient, but tags enrage .... thumbnail images and words do not understand ...

Post has been editeddrazhe - 09.11.09, 01:27

drazhe,
It seems to comeEnglish-Russian dictionaries from Lingvo 13
Keep my selection, I have their names slightly changed (in the ifo file) by itself and the name of the files themselves, too, but the description is left inside.EnRu - RuEn - EnEn

Post has been editedonlyswet - 09.11.09, 03:08

Rep: (36)
3. Looking at the downloaded files with the extension * .dz (LingvoUniversalEnRu.dict.dz), rename the extension to * .gz, unpack to the card (* dict files are in these files).
archive does not unpack pereimnovannye of dz in the gz - "CRC error"

Rep: (36)
a! 7zip helped and PowerArchiver fell on unpacking.

About tags in dictionaries. Reindexing dictionary does not help? ...

Rep: (1)
Um, but I have to do with the last Hero of. firmware when using the English-Russian dictionaries lingvovskih ColorDict crashes = / I had to crawl on until WordMate

Post has been editedAlx1m1K - 25.11.09, 16:01

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 29/02/20, 22:20