> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Tap Money Tracker | We are looking for the ideal home finance management

Rep: (62)
Tap money tracker
Version: 1.6.2

Last update of the program in the header:04.05.2010

Attached ImageAttached Image

Description:
I reviewed a huge number of programs at the convenience store.

My ideal:
- many currencies,
- nested categories,
- a lot of bills.
I want so little! : Happy:

Cache Organizer for wm I was completely satisfied

Looking through the program with the convenience store, it creates a feeling that for many - is the ideal leaf in the box.
set aside the lyrics. So far - the closest thing I found on the market -Tap money tracker I think the fact to buy the paid version (the differences are minimal - backup and auto-update of exchange rates, which normally can not live)

Currency, nested categories and accounts - all this there

in spite of the vague and silent site author - a program developed in my eyes, and ... comfortable, yes. Entering the losses made by the most comfortable on the android!

not yet export and reporting is limited to 3 report. (But a week ago, there were 2 and two weeks ago - 1, so that there is hope) update : Two weeks Number of reports grown to 8, and there was the export of data to the card.

PS: if someone is willing to propose another replacement keshorganayzeru - Wellcome :)

[!] The free version has a limit on the number of transactions.
[!] The free version does not allow exporting data to CSV

Homepage: http://android.wareone.com/
Androlib: http://www.androlib.com/android.applicatio...appmt-jBCi.aspx
Cyrket: http://www.cyrket.com/package/com.wareone.tappmt
Android Market: market: // search / q = pname:? com.wareone.tappmt

Download :
Version 1.6.2 : http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/492100/Tap_Money_Tracker_v1.6.2.apk
Version 1.6.2 rus (Translation igoRRRek from 10.11.2010) http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/682637/Tap_Money_Tracker_v1.6.2_RU_igoRRRek_2010_11_10.apk
Version 1.5.17 : http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/491024/Tap_Money_Tracker_v1.5.17.apk

old versions

Post has been editedfreemsk1 - 11.11.10, 16:50
Reason for editing: added Russian version

Rep: (1)
About ideals.
In the same Tap Money Tracker hard currency list, and I like that the Belarusians do?
Attached Image
With six months ago I came across Financisto. The author simply asked to see the first, the trial version. Since then, I use it. The truth of it is not, and moreover disappeared topic with its discussion. Sorry.
electrocat You as I understand it dug up the market, it can be met under a different name?
Attached Image

Piligrim275 @ 20.9.09, 22:11*
With six months ago I came across Financisto. The author simply asked to see the first, the trial version. Since then, I use it. The truth of it is not, and moreover disappeared topic with its discussion. Sorry.
electrocat, I understand you dug up the market, it can be met under a different name?
No, unfortunately I do not remember. but about the exchange ... can write to the author. he stuck so much currency that it is necessary to add one more

Latest updates Add to 5 reports, budgets and earned (before only to enter information on the budget, but it really has not been tested and there was no budget report on the implementation of the budget)

Rep: (0)
And you can put the latest version? And then my Hero from MTS and Market does not work: blush: Thanks in advance.

js_bakh @ 1.10.09, 11:03*
And you can put the latest version? And then my Hero from MTS and Market does not work blush.gif Thanks in advance.

Attached filecom.wareone.tappmt.1.3.17.apk(500.26 KB)

ver 1.3.16
bug fixed
ver 1.3.12
[Add] add PLN, MNT currency
[Fixed] force close app.

ver 1.3.10
[Add] payee field on transaction and settings
[Add] reminder repeat times
[Add] transcation export to csv file

Updated almost every couple of days :) Still I am sure that this thing is the most advanced and user-friendly finance manager on android. Members cache organizer or St. Petersburg Monya find there almost everything to what used to. And to the question above - the currency, he adds at the request of workers

Post has been editedelectrocat - 01.10.09, 11:31

And russsky anything should have?

Rep: (26)
Debts and credits can be carried out in it?

RiantHoff @ 9.10.09, 7:06*
Debts and credits can be carried out in it?
I do not quite understand the question.
it is not a specialized program for conducting debt or calculating the balance of the loan, but you can keep in the ordinary accounts
There is a section for the accounts of debts and loans, accounts can be driven into a minus

I'm in it and the debts and credits in the same way as in the cache organizer:

if we talk about debt, I created the account depts and lead the transaction with him. - taken from her purse Vase - transaction type transfer cash from the account to the account of debts with the comment "Basil gave a month"
in the long run there is a positive balance of debts (I have), visible amount of how much I have, and you can see who I should
you can put a reminder on the date when the shake with washi

when he returns - will reverse the wiring (or you can simply delete the transaction, but it is not pobuhgalterski, but nice :)).

Post has been editedelectrocat - 09.10.09, 11:14

Rep: (26)
electrocat,
Thank you! It seems that it is necessary.

Rep: (19)
As zabekapit database in the free version? And then I want to somehow restore the firmware after the change and wipe.

Rep: (1)
good current prog lacks Russika

Rep: (41)
I switched from Windows Mobile to Android. At WM used SPB Finance. Now we have to look for an adequate replacement.
It appears, Tap Money Tracker - the most normal personal finance manager for Android [T-Mobile Hero].

Put 1.3.18 of the Market, set up an account and category. And when you try to create a transaction keep getting"OH! Application Tap Money Tracker (com.wareone.tappmt process) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again."= (After clicking on the "Force close" will return to the blank transaction screen.

I revert to an older version up to 1.1.16, but there all the same.

No one with such did not face? I'd love this prog he borrowed.

Firmware - the official T-Mobile UK 2.73.110.26

Post has been editedmrxiii - 16.10.09, 22:05

Rep: (1314)
As zabekapit database in the free version? And then I want to somehow restore the firmware after the change and wipe.

Throw on a computer folder contents /DATA/DATA/com.wareone.tappmt/
there are four data folders:
- cache
- databases
- lib
- shared_prefs

After a wipe, respectively rewritten ago

p.s. I really have not done so

p.p.s. on the card it creates tappmt folder, but the free version of it to not write anything.

Post has been editedcocobot - 17.10.09, 13:39

mrxiii @ 16.10.09, 22:55*
No one with such did not face? I'd love this prog he borrowed.
No, it runs like clockwork

Rep: (2)
bought a subject, so as not to hemorrhoids with backups .. everything was automatic backup to the card later say - where and how.
fun at a cost of 9 raccoons through paypal

upd are, as already mentioned, folders: /sdcard/tappmt/tappmt.db and backup.db

Post has been editedimnot - 19.10.09, 09:36

Update to version 1.3.18
Download:Attached filecom.wareone.tappmt.apk(502.99 KB)

ver 1.3.18
[Add] account filter on main screen
[Add] customize during date on main screen

Post has been editedcocobot - 23.10.09, 10:30

Rep: (2)
try
http://www.cyrket.com/package/ru.orangesoftware.financisto
I felt better and have everything you need

In the free version, there is one more restriction - the number of transactions !!!!!!!
Cleverly done - used it a month, everything seems happy with the free, and then on to you - or to buy,
or zero base and start again :(
If I had known about it - would not be used. And now somehow hurt :)

Accordingly, the question - is there any broken or the registered version?

iddqd2 @ 30.11.09, 8:49*
In the free version, there is one more restriction - the number of transactions !!!!!!!

And how many pieces?

cocobot @ 30.11.09, 21:57*
And how many pieces?

Who counted them? :) In describing nothing on this subject I have not seen.
Now I sit back while excluding finance. Because once a month or two reset database - meaning the account is lost.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 15/05/20, 8:23