227 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> I want to change IMEI | [how-to] IMEI change - is this possible?
Farngsvort
Message#1
08.11.14, 21:52
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 118
Check in: 05.07.15
Samsung Galaxy J1 mini SM-J105H

Discussion IMEI - solve problems, share experiences

Attached Image

IMEI - (international mobile equipment identifier) ​​is a number (usually 15-bit in decimal representation), unique for each device using it.

* With some smartphones, you can change IMEI only by reflashing the radio module (baseband) or using third-party utilities to send AT commands (for example, AT-command terminal). Ways of flashing the radio module depend on the manufacturer of the smartphone and the flash driver.
* If none of the methods helped you, write to the topic and we will try to help you individually.

How to change IMEI?

How it works?
  • IN
    Question
    Suppose I have a modem, and I want to change his imei on imei phone, which I often use, but with a different SIM card. Will my imei be banned?

Answer
    For a modem (or tablet) you need to take another IMEI, from the phone, which is absolutely not on the network at the same time as the modem. At least from Nokia 3310.
    Or use alternately - if you connect to the network at the same time, only the one who connects first will be connected, the second clone will not connect the system and it will be “out of reach”.
    It is best to use the IMEI "corpse" (broken phone) or the old man, who then break and throw away, so that he is not completely in the network.
    The second option is to generate an IMEI generator, but then there is no certainty about the uniqueness of the obtained IMEI - it may turn out to be a working twin. Although it is also not a particular problem, it is possible to generate any quantity, up to a working result.

Post has been editedferhad.necef - 04.12.18, 08:24
Reason for editing: Link to program
freddyhacker
Message#22
18.12.09, 21:22
Local
[offline]

Messages 327
Check in: 19.02.07
Highscreen Power Five

DIK61 @ 18.9.09, 17:55*
do not be categorical. In any case, on some devices (I do not remember which ones) I had changed after the firmware. Itself did not come across, but from people trustworthy.

+1, on my motorola it changes by literally pressing a pair of buttons on a computer)

--------------------
Asus TF700KL (4.1.1 JB / 5.0.4.15 Roted)
SCOBA
Message#23
19.12.09, 21:22
Veteran
[online]

Messages 1546
Check in: 28.10.07
Blackview BV6000

On my asus, the p525 always ended at 88 (it was written in the passport as well), and when it was selling it was 00, when it changed, I didn’t understand it, and on old motor cars it changes easily. I had a motorola c650 - write what you want!
xCEZAREx
Message#24
22.12.09, 23:09
Local
[offline]

Messages 244
Check in: 12.05.09
Apple iPhone 6s

We need to think thoroughly about this, because the “gray-blacks” will be banned after 2 months.
Yes, on motor vehicles with the R3.x.x platform, it was changed by editing the firmware, but one thing BUT, it changed only at the program level and was restored after reflashing the device. Tobish, the operator left a real one. I can give advice about the software neubivaemyh Motorola phones.

Post has been editedxCEZAREx - 22.12.09, 23:15
CetershiXIX
Message#25
24.12.09, 07:51
Nezhdali?
[offline]

Messages 3857
Check in: 06.05.07

those. If the device is listed as "hijacked" and then it appears on the network of the operator with another sim card, can it be blocked?

Only if a statement is given to the police and the operator is asked to block the phone. In practice, this almost does not happen: (.
Nevertheless, the police can “block” the owner of the “stolen” phone, I know such cases. :)
A friend stole the phone (Nokia H95, when he just came out), he turned to the police. Voryugu caught with the phone, because the operator knows the approximate location of all their users

--------------------
Everything I write on my behalf is IMHO.
Everything that I write from someone else’s person or from a third-party source IMHO is not.
freddyhacker
Message#26
24.12.09, 16:52
Local
[offline]

Messages 327
Check in: 19.02.07
Highscreen Power Five

xCEZAREx @ 12/22/09, 11:09 PM*
Yes, on motor platforms with the R3.x.x platform, it was changed by editing the firmware, but one thing BUT, it changed only at the program level and was restored after reflashing the device. So, the real operator left to the operator.

so ... either the nonsense is written here, or I am stupid = (I asked myself to be a motor monster (see signature :)), I made IMEI FFF ... etc. (i.e. all the numbers are 15 in hex) / edited in the right software, what will it take and change back?
xCEZAREx @ 12/22/09, 11:09 PM*
Restored after reflashing the device.

I ALREADY stitched the body, MADE a new IMEI, why would it suddenly sew again ???

--------------------
Asus TF700KL (4.1.1 JB / 5.0.4.15 Roted)
GVr
Message#27
24.12.09, 17:27
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 514
Check in: 14.10.05

Manufacturers in every way block the change of IMEI, so it is clear that in all devices in different ways.
By the way, changing IMEI is a matter of jurisdiction. If, when changing the filling during the repair, it no longer corresponds to the documents, ask for help.
The imei standard is 15 digits (the 15th digit is the checksum), the digits beyond the first 15 may reflect the software version of the manufacturer’s radio module, are not standardized, and may not be taken into account.

And the purpose of this "initiative"?
If you block stolen, then you need to make the database of stolen goods, it will be smaller :)
And it seems like in democratic countries there is a concept of presumption of innocence?
Did not hear? :)

Post has been editedGVr - 24.12.09, 17:52
xCEZAREx
Message#28
24.12.09, 21:27
Local
[offline]

Messages 244
Apple iPhone 6s

Jiwan
Jiwan @ 12/24/09, 6:51*
Nevertheless, the police can “block” the owner of the “stolen” phone, I know such cases.

There is such a thing, but the police have nothing to do with it absolutely. The MVD authority does not apply to the frequency resource, it can only ask Radnadzor upon theft to influence the search for the phone with IMEI 345xxxxxxxxxxxx, but this is too dreary, because the power over the phones belongs only to mobile operators, and without the relevant law Radnadzor has no right to demand operator lock the phone. Therefore, the Ministry of Internal Affairs uses a simple scheme; each detainee is rewritten by their phone numbers and compared with the general database of stolen goods, taken out by court decision. If it comes to blocking, it is most often blocked via a sim card, preventing it from dialing the desired number =) But in fact, the owner actually uses a stolen phone andDo not break the law using your purchased sim cardThen it turns out that it is impossible to block through a SIM card, a violation of rights and freedoms. And the equipment that blocks the phone itself at the level of opsocks costs a lot of money and does not carry much benefit to the operator, so a thoughtful scheme is needed ... something like what they are trying to do in Ukraine now.

freddyhacker
The truth is that your phone is too new. On tubes like C650, C380 everything is completely different, the platform is built there a little differently, and it has changed only in the firmware, nothing more, that would be visually different. It turned out that the phone had an internal one, but when entering * # 06 #, the one entered into the firmware was highlighted.

GVr,
A matter of jurisdictionOf course I will not do thisbut it's a pity to “throw out” a new handset, and I think the presumption will not play a big role here. Stolen phones do "black" - this is really good, I have FOR with both! the uttermost ... "Initiative" comes out of what the "gray" phone is, the person does not do anything illegal, and the phone is then blocked. Also those who travel to Ukraine suffer. (Arrived, stayed for 2 weeks, managed to light up with his own, went home. Six months later he arrived, and the phone was blocked. And what was asked what he didn’t do?)

Post has been editedxCEZAREx - 24.12.09, 22:19
xCEZAREx
Message#29
24.12.09, 23:57
Local
[offline]

Messages 244
Apple iPhone 6s

I get rid of the topic.
SCOBA
Message#30
25.12.09, 00:16
Veteran
[online]

Messages 1546
Check in: 28.10.07
Blackview BV6000

xCEZAREx @ 12/25/2009, 0:27*
freddyhacker
The truth is that your phone is too new. On tubes like C650, C380 everything is completely different, the platform is built there a little differently, and it has changed only in the firmware, nothing more, that would be visually different. It turned out that the phone had an internal one, but when entering * # 06 #, the one entered into the firmware was highlighted.

I wonder where did you get such information - did you see which EMEY comes to OPPSA? or do you work in the service?
xCEZAREx
Message#31
25.12.09, 22:52
Local
[offline]

Messages 244
Apple iPhone 6s

SCOBA,
Had extensive experience working with Motorola P2K phones. I have no relation to SC and similar institutions. Having programmatically ditching the phone, I handed over to the SC for a full examination, the chief engineer explained the entire verification procedure, in the report there was no mention of problems with the phone’s palta, only software intervention in the firmware body itself.
We also have such an operator service, My Kyivstar, in which once it was possible to view lists of calls and SMS through the operator's website, and have a phone in which there was a SIM card for the duration of the calls.

Post has been editedxCEZAREx - 25.12.09, 22:55
kim kallstrom
Message#32
26.12.09, 22:02
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 705
Check in: 28.01.07
Xiaomi Mi Note 3 4/64

shakehttp://lgks20.ru/_ld/0/4_LGMDP_1.5_Build.rar, turn off kmk, cut to computer, select port in program, uncheck auto search, add new port (look at diagnostic mode in device manager), add further tools - nv backup - connect - choose what you added - tm rename . I don’t know if it will, but I didn’t decide to press it myself, the instruction for lg ks20.

We do everything at our own risk, neither I nor the administration of the forum bear any responsibility.
dexmorf
Message#33
29.01.10, 17:42
Able, knows ... but dumbass!
[online]

Messages 668
Check in: 13.03.08
Sharp Aquos S2 4/64 (SS2)

Jiwan @ 19.9.09, 16:56*
About six months ago, one dude explained in detail how to change IMEI to HTC units on the qualcomm platform. I was not foolish to save ....
In general, the order was something like this:
1) Cracked radio firmware
2) SuperCID
3) Treason IMEI (You need to know its exact address in the memory, he indicated them)

This is the man who is talking. And I, having shoveled the mountain of information, I think that it is POSSIBLE to change it using service methods, getting access directly to the address space of the chips. No brainer that infa deeply confidential. For example, I personally, with the help of the mtty1.42 program, have repeatedly reset the talk timers on different NTS Diamonds. And many consider it impossible. Unfortunately, I do not have serious knowledge in the field of hardcoding to change it .. I do not yet have;)

Any info still remains relevant :) Maybe someone will find a saved post with XDA, which Jiwan writes about.

--------------------
If I have helped you with something, this, of course, is from great spiritual kindness! ;)
Toshiba Portege G900 ->Htc diamond ->HTC Diamond2 ->HD2 ->HTC Vivid ->HTC One X ->Huawey p6 ->LG G3 D850 AT & T ->ASUS Zenfon 3 Zoom ->Sharp S2 4/64
CetershiXIX
Message#34
29.01.10, 18:23
Nezhdali?
[offline]

Messages 3857
Check in: 06.05.07

Many who have already searched, I, too ... the topic and the user who wrote it were deleted after a couple of hours

--------------------
Everything I write on my behalf is IMHO.
Everything that I write from someone else’s person or from a third-party source IMHO is not.
forsik
Message#35
31.01.10, 13:51
Veteran
[offline]

Group: Developers
Messages 1516
Check in: 14.06.08
HTC HD2

so what's the point of buying gray old phones for a penny when you can buy a new phone and sim card
... well, if it comes to normal legal use
Vitaha_N
Message#36
31.01.10, 20:07
Ex-perimenter
[offline]

Messages 943
Check in: 15.04.07
Asus Fonepad Note 6

forsik @ 31.1.2010, 11:21*
so what's the point of buying gray old phones for a penny when you can buy a new phone and sim card

If we are talking about a 100 dollar phone, it makes no sense. And if about the top models of communicators or the same iPhones, that is. The difference between the “gray” (without a certificate) HTC HD2 and the same but “white” in Ukraine is about $ 100, and if you buy somewhere on E-bay, then even more. But due to the adoption of a new law in Ukraine, investing money in a device with a gray IMEI is dumb, although it is tempting to save so much money. So the people are looking for ways to make gray IMEI white on the ball. Type bought gray - a beautiful gesture of a magician and voila - white :)

--------------------
Google is - do not mind

Acer Aspire 5730ZG + Asus Fonepad Note 6 + Dell Streak 5 + Nokia 6230i, Siemens S65 / SX1, Ericsson T28 / 29 & Sony J5 / J6 / J70
mad-mask
Message#37
12.02.10, 05:11
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 19
Huawei Ideos S7 Slim

I have another problem, after installing the MV Balance software, there were many balance requests like * 100 # and the opsox blocked all requests of this type for me. Apparently in my IMEI, because The sim on the other phone performs the balance request, and from my KVM, the other sim of the same opsos says the same to me: that this operation is not available to you. The call to the opsoss did not give anything: the type of problem is on your side. IMEI change required.
Before installing the software request passed. It was changed by native firmware. I tried after hard reset- silence: this service is not available to you (((

Post has been editedmad-mask - 12.02.10, 05:16
Reason for editing: Added info

--------------------
Huawei Ideos S7. 2.2 Froyo Grape
I-Mate JAM died of old age ((((
xCEZAREx
Message#38
15.02.10, 12:09
Local
[offline]

Messages 244
Apple iPhone 6s

mad-mask,
Are you from Ukraine?

dexmorf
Is there a manual for resetting the call counter?

And in general, I read on off.sayte, it says in the depths that the devices will not block because of the lack of equipment from the operators, although ... as I wrote earlier, they can block by sim, but nothing is said about this on the website. Already on February 15, and for 4 months I didn’t receive a text message with a notification. Tomorrow we'll see who was right ...

Post has been editedxCEZAREx - 15.02.10, 12:14
domask
Message#39
25.02.10, 23:01
User
[offline]

Messages 80
Check in: 30.08.08
HTC One (M8)

damn my Hd2 blacklisted, who knows how you can change help.
krad213
Message#40
26.02.10, 11:23
Experienced
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 613
Check in: 13.06.07
HTC Dream

Something I did not understand, if I come to visit you with my phone, take a local sim card, can my name be blocked too?
xCEZAREx
Message#41
26.02.10, 13:43
Local
[offline]

Messages 244
Apple iPhone 6s

domaskYes, alas, mine too, but not blocked. Where did you buy?

krad213,Exactly. Now I don’t know how to explain this to my customers that they now need to bring documents to the handset ... If the handset is roaming, then nothing will happen. So, it is likely that if the handset was first roaming, and then with the same light up in our network with our sim card, it is likely that they will not block it. Since the system simply does not exist, the NCRP and the UCRF do not even know how the system will work.

Post has been editedxCEZAREx - 26.02.10, 13:46

227 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/30/19/14: 16