226 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> I want to change IMEI | [how-to] IMEI change - is this possible?
Farngsvort
Message#1
08.11.14, 21:52
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 118
Check in: 05.07.15
Samsung Galaxy J1 mini SM-J105H

Discussion IMEI - solve problems, share experiences

Attached Image

IMEI - (international mobile equipment identifier) ​​is a number (usually 15-bit in decimal representation), unique for each device using it.

* With some smartphones, you can change IMEI only by reflashing the radio module (baseband) or using third-party utilities to send AT commands (for example, AT-command terminal). Ways of flashing the radio module depend on the manufacturer of the smartphone and the flash driver.
* If none of the methods helped you, write to the topic and we will try to help you individually.

How to change IMEI?

How it works?
  • IN
    Question
    Suppose I have a modem, and I want to change his imei on imei phone, which I often use, but with a different SIM card. Will my imei be banned?

Answer
    For a modem (or tablet) you need to take another IMEI, from the phone, which is absolutely not on the network at the same time as the modem. At least from Nokia 3310.
    Or use alternately - if you connect to the network at the same time, only the one who connects first will be connected, the second clone will not connect the system and it will be “out of reach”.
    It is best to use the IMEI "corpse" (broken phone) or the old man, who then break and throw away, so that he is not completely in the network.
    The second option is to generate an IMEI generator, but then there is no certainty about the uniqueness of the obtained IMEI - it may turn out to be a working twin. Although it is also not a particular problem, it is possible to generate any quantity, up to a working result.

Post has been editedferhad.necef - 04.12.18, 08:24
Reason for editing: Link to program
dexmorf
Message#2
18.09.09, 16:44
Able, knows ... but dumbass!
[offline]

Messages 668
Check in: 13.03.08
Sharp Aquos S2 4/64 (SS2)

The subject arose because in Ukraine we are threatened that from September 1st all gray pipes will be difficult / impossible to connect to the networks of mobile operators. Filter course going by IMEI-yam

I drive vehicles from abroad. Therefore, it is interesting to be able to sew in gray devices from simple old good pipes that have been “living” in Ukraine for a long time.

I rummaged through the forum, I did not find information on the change. obviously no one needed it before.
But now the citizens of Ukraine seem to think hard about it.

grateful for any info on changing IMEI in NTS communicators

--------------------
If I have helped you with something, this, of course, is from great spiritual kindness! ;)
Toshiba Portege G900 ->Htc diamond ->HTC Diamond2 ->HD2 ->HTC Vivid ->HTC One X ->Huawey p6 ->LG G3 D850 AT & T ->ASUS Zenfon 3 Zoom ->Sharp S2 4/64
mickles
Message#3
18.09.09, 17:04
Live on the dark side
[offline]

Group: Developers
Messages 4914
Check in: 31.01.08
Samsung Galaxy S7 EDGE SM-G935F

This is not possible, IMEI is rigidly sewn into the radio module.

--------------------
Why take a mortgage of 4 million and pay 25 years? ... When you can steal 4 million and sit out only 7!
dexmorf
Message#4
18.09.09, 17:23
Able, knows ... but dumbass!
[offline]

Messages 668
Check in: 13.03.08
Sharp Aquos S2 4/64 (SS2)

mdya .. that's how it is simple and painfully painful
Radio module ...
And if I change the radio, is there no way IMEI can be changed?

Post has been editeddexmorf - 18.09.09, 17:31

--------------------
If I have helped you with something, this, of course, is from great spiritual kindness! ;)
Toshiba Portege G900 ->Htc diamond ->HTC Diamond2 ->HD2 ->HTC Vivid ->HTC One X ->Huawey p6 ->LG G3 D850 AT & T ->ASUS Zenfon 3 Zoom ->Sharp S2 4/64
sluchainiyznak
Message#5
18.09.09, 17:45
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 934
Check in: 16.09.08
Google nexus 5

dexmorf
No, it can be said contacts are soldered in a certain sequence, if it will be more understandable
Sky)
Message#6
18.09.09, 17:49
User
[offline]

Messages 70
Check in: 06.09.09
HP iPAQ hx4700

dexmorfwhy do you need this? (sorry for offtopic, it became interesting.)
sluchainiyznak
Message#7
18.09.09, 17:52
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 934
Check in: 16.09.08
Google nexus 5

-LLIAMAH-,
What do you think, if ATS can find a phone only by IMEI in cooperation with mobile operators?
DIK61
Message#8
18.09.09, 17:55
Oops!
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 3673
Check in: 10.10.05
HTC Touch

It's impossible,
do not be categorical. In any case, on some devices (I do not remember which ones) I had changed after the firmware. Itself did not come across, but from people trustworthy. Again - I think these fortels are a glitch that the developer missed. Have, then, he and ID, so that nothing depends on anything.
Dexmorf @ 18.9.09, 16:44*
The subject arose because we are threatened in Ukraine that from September 1st
already 18th :) As far as I know, the "stolen" phones in Russia partly run away to (c) Ukraine - and nothing :)
Theme for tehnotrepalki
M
move

--------------------
Unfortunately, Kostya died.
JDima
Message#9
18.09.09, 18:27
[offline]

Messages 2476
Check in: 12.10.05
Motorola RAZR

On the one hand, MAC addresses are also hard-wired in hardware, and on the other hand, on Windows and on adequate network equipment, they are easily programmatically changed. But not on WM, I did not see such solutions for him.

--------------------
Device: HTC Desire S-OFF (latest CyanogenMod 7 nightly, custom MTD)
Home internet: Corbina 20mb / s via Cisco ISR G2 1941 (Sec + Data license)
compaNet
Message#10
18.09.09, 18:58
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1491
Check in: 12.03.09
ZTE Nubia M2 NX551J

Dexmorf @ 18.9.09, 16:44*
Sew in gray devices have from simple old good tubes that have long been "living" in Ukraine.

So, it seems, they threatened to filter the doubles of “White” IMEI

--------------------

���� ������ ������ � ��� ���������� �����������?
������� ���������� ���������, �� ����� �� �������� download

CetershiXIX
Message#11
19.09.09, 15:56
Nezhdali?
[offline]

Messages 3855
Check in: 06.05.07

About six months ago, one dude explained in detail how to change IMEI to HTC units on the qualcomm platform. I did not think to save a fool, after half a day he was banned and his post was deleted, it turns out to discuss such topics on xda is prohibited :(

In general, the order was something like this:
1) Cracked radio firmware
2) SuperCID
3) Treason IMEI (You need to know its exact address in the memory, he indicated them)

--------------------
Everything I write on my behalf is IMHO.
Everything that I write from someone else’s person or from a third-party source IMHO is not.
Yura535
Message#12
21.09.09, 17:19
Local
[offline]

Messages 106
Check in: 17.01.08
Sony xperia s

I join the question!
Right hereasked about buying abroad
Was it worth it, or was it a price lure?

--------------------
Sorry for the grammar - Russian is not my native (and there was no such subject in school)
Asus P535 & SONY Xperia S
SXS Club
vgtrade
Message#13
29.11.09, 14:49
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 12
Check in: 06.11.08

Cabass
Message#14
17.12.09, 21:02
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 11
Check in: 11.03.08
HTC Touch Diamond2

Guys! Regarding the change ... I’ve once stitched my kpkshnik, radio asked for the last thing, but the time has come when it’s time to take it under warranty, and here’s the problem itself - when I’m requesting it, it gives out my past late ... how to remove this effect ??? HELP !!! :(
-deemON-
Message#15
17.12.09, 21:16
Guru
[offline]

Messages 7107
Check in: 27.11.06
Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 6/128

Cabass,Daimoned is normal.
h11
Message#16
18.12.09, 02:26
Local
[offline]

Messages 304
Check in: 30.10.08
Lenovo A2010

let me think up ...: rolleyes:

We need a program that sits in the firmware and serves as "definitely welded contacts" Tobish Ow ...
I think everything possible is possible and impossible too, only for "defined" circles.
A rough example is multisym with 12 numbers, where a small mikruha allows you to store 12 numbers, you can delete old numbers and add new ones - saying this I can not believe that it cannot be implemented in the third-party Windows program itself, it just costs a lot of effort and money and realized this opportunity to advertise will not. So actually with imi. I had such an example when I called my number from my own number and then people picked up the phone, said alo, and then quickly dropped it. : rofl: And he pushed me to the call myself the fact that my grandmother flew ...

Where would such a coohacker find the current? Here's the problem - if I give it to me - the cops will heat up 100%: yes2:
Sancher
Message#17
18.12.09, 04:37
Local
[offline]

Messages 188
Check in: 16.01.09
Samsung SGH-i740

Theoretically, you can force the bodies to send to another operator without changing it, but xs how to do it)))

--------------------
: clapping::savagemessiahzine.com:
Cabass
Message#18
18.12.09, 09:40
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 11
Check in: 11.03.08
HTC Touch Diamond2

-deemON-
So what I say in the store? :))) they will not pay attention to the added numbers ... Nafig them an extra client? :(
Mr.Spoilt
Message#19
18.12.09, 12:42
User
[offline]

Messages 53
Check in: 24.10.08
Apple iPhone X

Can I have a stupid question? Is the operator on IMEI somehow reacting, besides tracking gray / black? Well, for example, I take and miraculously change IMEI, the operator does not block me? Well, that is. I am even more specific. When I come up with a SIM card, in any phone there is an operator search, when you see your connection to it in the list. According to what parameters does the operator allow his network? Data on the SIM card?
CetershiXIX
Message#20
18.12.09, 16:14
Nezhdali?
[offline]

Messages 3855
Check in: 06.05.07

The operator checks on the sim card. But in addition, he writes imei phone in which SIM. If you change, nothing will happen, unless a conflict may arise: They don’t correspond to the device (They don’t just have a set of numbers), or it may be busy

--------------------
Everything I write on my behalf is IMHO.
Everything that I write from someone else’s person or from a third-party source IMHO is not.
Mr.Spoilt
Message#21
18.12.09, 19:17
User
[offline]

Messages 53
Check in: 24.10.08
Apple iPhone X

those. If the device is listed as "hijacked" and then it appears on the network of the operator with another sim card, can it be blocked?

226 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/25/19 6:29 PM