12.09.09, 13:24
Retired biorobot
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 9608
Check in: 04.02.07
Google nexus 5

Questions and suggestions

Here you can ask questions about the work section, express your opinion or offer your ideas on how to improve it
Inarus
Message#22
03.12.09, 09:40
Android wizard
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 1289
Check in: 18.09.06
Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus Exynos

About those on the firmware for Hero

I think that we need to combine these two topics, and make a hat like inthistopic (second post). With a list of available firmware, their capabilities, the impossibility of glitches, etc. You also need to place in the header a link to the FAQ, for questions from which to punish new users spitting on the culture of communication, etc.
I also think that for firmware based on Android 2.0 and 2.1, you should create a separate topic so as not to litter the main topic.
Maddog_V
Message#23
03.12.09, 11:32
Local
[offline]

Messages 276
Check in: 15.10.09
Xiaomi Mi 4c Prime

IMHO, the division at the office. and neophyte firmware and everything. On 1.5-2.1 I do not see the point of sharing. With the release of 2.0, almost everyone will still switch to 2.0 :) (if not all)

--------------------
Hero ->Legend ->Nexus One ->Droid 2 ->Galaxy S2 ->One S ->Nexus 4 ->Xiaomi Mi4c
Inarus
Message#24
03.12.09, 13:11
Android wizard
[offline]

Messages 1289
Check in: 18.09.06
Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus Exynos

I generally think that an approach with this hierarchy:
Android OS - Firmware
--HTC Hero - Firmware
--HTC Hero - Firmware (modaco)
--HTC Tattoo - Firmware
Android OS - Devices
--HTC Hero - Discussion
--HTC Tattoo - Discussion

somewhat uncomfortable. Xda-developers has done very well. Primary division on the device, and then on the subject. For me, this kind of structure would be more convenient:
Android OS - HTC Hero
--HTC Hero - Firmware
--HTC Hero - Firmware (modaco)
--HTC Hero - Discussion
Android OS - HTC Tattoo
--HTC Tattoo - Firmware
--HTC Tattoo - Discussion

I, as the owner of Hero, do not have to jump between sections.
_Zx_
Message#25
03.12.09, 13:35
Old resident
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 1614
Check in: 08.10.05
Asus ZenFone 5Z 6/64

Inarus,
I agree, jumping between sections is unpleasant, especially from the phone. But on the forum, at the bottom right there is a “quick move menu” (I don’t know how it is actually called). With it, it is very convenient to run in sections, if you sit on the phone.

Of course, for the sake of experiment, you can do it like on xda, but the 4pd structure itself is different. And most likely, the structure of the section about the androyd should meet 4pda.

--------------------
_faber_
Message#26
04.12.09, 19:56
Retired biorobot
[offline]

Messages 9608
Google nexus 5

Inarus,
Such a structure is utopian. So far, no more than 10 devices are allowed to be created by section on a device. When there are tens and hundreds - it will be a dump. In order not to jump between sections - just make bookmarks in the browser, they are in mobile as well. Find once the topic is also not difficult, in my opinion. Cross-references are in the headings of the profile topics in the ad, which hangs in each section, and on devdb.ru, which you can click on your device in the profile.

--------------------
Do Androids Dream Of Electric Sheep?
Swex
Message#27
06.12.09, 18:48
User
[offline]

Messages 88
Check in: 15.09.08
Google nexus 4

I have a proposal for a new rule: In the topics about games or programs in the first post with a description, complete barcode with a link to the application. the same thing in the attachment. how do you?
ghost07
Message#28
17.12.09, 13:29
Local
[offline]

Messages 292
Check in: 23.11.09
LG G6

Here I look in the androyd market and every time I am glad when I see the description of the program in Russian. I propose to open a topic in which you can express gratitude to our Russian creators of any software for android.

And the creators are pleased, no matter how much the software is done “for thanks”.
And we are well, users, we will see what applications in the market from our Russian =)) will fill up the list, maybe some wishes.

A kind of Russian android market will do.

--------------------
One day, 30 years will not pass, we will quietly cease to be the smartest on Earth ©
_faber_
Message#29
18.12.09, 01:01
Retired biorobot
[offline]

Messages 9608
Google nexus 5

ghost07,
Express on the Market, it's not difficult. I do not see the meaning of such a topic on our forum at all.

SweX,
Already discussed. While it is unreal. We will not automatically generate codes, but we will not load ourselves with this — this is too laborious. Put Firefox with plugins, or use third-party services. This is the only thing I can advise.

--------------------
arag
Message#30
15.02.10, 02:10
Local
[offline]

Messages 201
Check in: 12.01.08
Samsung Galaxy Spica GT-I5700

may have already been written, I do not know. Please do (or make) a short game or program in the root section, so that you can see at a glance what it is, on the market you can determine what kind of thing is just by drawing, and here only by name, I’m not very English, and the name isn’t always explains. I believe that many of the programs and games were originally buried due to improper PR

--------------------
The signature should not exceed 300 characters and have no more than 3 lines of text.
flaeer
Message#31
24.02.10, 12:39
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 28
Check in: 22.02.10
Apple iPhone 6

_Woland_,
dear, I suggest you create a section "how to get root rights" ... you forgive me gentlemen ... I ran into this quickly and did not find a solution ... how many times I rummaged through the theme of firmware ...
thank you in advance.
_faber_
Message#32
24.02.10, 13:43
Retired biorobot
[offline]

Messages 9608
Google nexus 5

flaeer,
Obtaining root rights individually for each device and firmware. Therefore, to create such a section in isolation from the firmware has no meaning.

--------------------
Swoo
Message#33
25.02.10, 11:20
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 572
Check in: 16.01.09
Google nexus 5

it would be nice to write a free program or paid, and if paid, how much it costs. And is there a free analog.
because Sometimes I put a prog, but it is buggy, you want to update and aTrackDog says here it is a dear update, and you climb into the market and immediately bummer, they ask for denyuzhku.
I, for example, a supporter of free software, and would try to find a free analogue, maybe a little less functional, but free. And if I did not find an analogue, I would have bought the original.
_faber_
Message#34
25.02.10, 12:17
Retired biorobot
[offline]

Messages 9608
Google nexus 5

Swoo
It is not in our interest to emphasize the amount of Varese on a resource, therefore we are unlikely to do so. Then, in the caps there are always links to Androlib or Cyrket, where you can get acquainted with the price of the product.

--------------------
theWoolf
Message#35
28.02.10, 22:13
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 29
Check in: 26.01.10

Can you, dear moderators, ask in the catalog of gamesGame Catalog - Android OSwhere the complete collection is described by genre, every game also has a developer to write, or something more convenient for me, I think many people like the games of a particular developer, and it will be more convenient and more useful for them to have a new introduction.

Regards theWoolf.
_faber_
Message#36
28.02.10, 22:36
Retired biorobot
[offline]

Messages 9608
Google nexus 5

theWoolf
The proposal is interesting, but this is another time-consuming effort, and we are very scrupulous about this - a minute there, a minute here, and then there is not enough time for anything. :) I will now explain why to implement it with us, I personally would not want. Or, saying differently, why the expenditure of power is not commensurate with the impact. The fact is that if you follow the link to Androlib, then it can be noted that they have an interesting section on the page: "From this developer" - where all the applications developed by him (and) are displayed. Example:
Attached Image
Duplicate it with us, and even manually - in my opinion, this is not the most rational approach.

--------------------
theWoolf
Message#37
28.02.10, 22:54
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 29
Check in: 26.01.10

Ok, this is understandable, I did it before =)

Another suggestion, and if you make the karma function of the Games, well, for example, you have posted a new game, discuss it, and advanced forum users can put +/-, therefore the total number of points scored is shown, and on the Game Catalog page, all games with their the total number of points, it would give new guests to this forum, and there are many of them, because your forum is on the 1st place in search engines, looking at + downloading exactly what is very popular and interesting.
_faber_
Message#38
28.02.10, 23:08
Retired biorobot
[offline]

Messages 9608
Google nexus 5

theWoolf
Regarding the rating, the discussion has already been raised more than once. And in an interview with our resource.tabgave the answer. In short, we cannot yet offer an objective rating system. We know about the desire of users to introduce a rating system, this applies not only to games. But if we can implement it, I still can not give an answer. Moreover, I am not competent in this matter - admins are responsible for this.

--------------------
coder1cv8
Message#39
02.03.10, 08:17
Old resident
[offline]

Group: Developers
Messages 798
Check in: 07.05.08

I got a pretty good collection of various help, tutorials and books on programming in Android. Something is taken here in the "Programming" branch, something on neighboring resources ... I would like to collect and organize all this in one topic, something like "Android Library". Do I need it? Will it be possible to fix such a topic as "important" if I create it? ... Ready to take on the functions of a librarian :)
_faber_
Message#40
03.03.10, 00:33
Retired biorobot
[offline]

Messages 9608
Google nexus 5

coder1cv8
Need to. Can! We will only be glad and contribute, than we can. :)

--------------------
MiZtEriX
Message#41
10.03.10, 21:37
User
[offline]

Messages 66
Check in: 26.12.09
Xiaomi Mi 5S 3/64

about separationTopicson firmware with and without sense:
nevertheless, IMHO, the topic is ripe for separation, because (a) there are already quite a lot of firmwares and (b) collecting sensational followers and his opponents in one topic is not very good
I personally do not want to know about the naked android, but someone on the contrary gets nauseated from the sensation :)
I believe that this additional separation will reduce the time spent on finding the right information.

ps and it does not make sense to share themes by the authors of the firmware, there are a lot of them now :)

--------------------
HTC Hero - 7hero-astar9.2 + 7hero-kernel-ploc710
HTC Desire - StarBurst Standart v 1.3.3.5 + Data2SD
HTC One S - 4.1.1

14 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 09/05/19, 14:04