12.09.09, 13:24
Retired biorobot
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 9608
Check in: 04.02.07
Google nexus 5

Questions and suggestions

Here you can ask questions about the work section, express your opinion or offer your ideas on how to improve it
Mean122
Message#102
20.09.10, 14:37
Guru
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 2400
Check in: 16.08.08
Oneplus 6 8GB RAM

Good day Dear Moderators.
In the theme of HTC Legend - Firmware, the same firmware from a foreign author has recently been discussed. And practically most of the questions relate to this firmware.
There was an idea to create a separate topic for the Azure firmware on our forum. There are reasons for this.

1) The link to the homepage of this firmware does not make sense because Many forum users do not perceive English, much less slang.
2) The main theme of HTC Legend - Firmware will be released.
3) There will be a possibility of a more detailed description of the firmware of the device based on Android 2.2
4) Convenience in searching the forum for members of the forum, looking for exactly the firmware.

Ready to personally make a topic header and draw it. If necessary, ready to supervise the topic.

With respect.

Mean122.

--------------------
Oneplus 6 A6003
Mean122
Message#103
22.09.10, 14:45
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2400
Oneplus 6 8GB RAM

I ask you to quickly resolve the issue of creating a separate theme for the Azure firmware (cyanogenmod), this is one of the most famous firmware at the moment. I think it's time to transfer it to a separate topic because with the release of the revised versions of the questions there will be more and more, and in the HTC Legend topic - the firmware is already more than 100 pages and it becomes impossible to find the necessary information.

23.09.2010 0:02
CreatedtopicIn the general forum, if it was not worth it, please delete. If you can leave it, move it to the HTC firmware section.

Thank.

Post has been editedMean122 - 23.09.10, 01:03

--------------------
Oneplus 6 A6003
iletyy
Message#104
24.09.10, 12:06
User
[offline]

Messages 76
Check in: 08.02.10
Acer neoTouch

Maybe you should create a topic comparing existing devices to facilitate the selection of those who want to switch to Android? Separate topics for each device are good, but I would like to understand precisely by comparison (for example, HTC Desire-HTC legend-Acer Liquid). Advantages and disadvantages. Models is not so much.

Post has been editediletyy - 24.09.10, 12:10
Mean122
Message#105
24.09.10, 12:51
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2400
Oneplus 6 8GB RAM

iletyy
And why did you decide that the topic FIRMWARE will help you ?? this is at least the topic of Discussion. Before and plus reviews are usually made on the assumption that a person has both devices or all that will be included in the review (comparison). Is at least one healthy person will buy 2 almost identical devices at once?

Read individual reviews and choose what suits you best.

--------------------
Oneplus 6 A6003
W.Master
Message#106
25.09.10, 12:46
Naive potter
[online]

Messages 56341
Check in: 06.01.08
HTC One X

On the one hand, this section is intended for topics created by beginners, but on the other hand, this same "specialization" leads to the fact that often beginners just ask the same questions, without even spending time reading existing topics. And under these conditions, the number of new topics created in the section is amazing. For example, if you just count the topics in which someone has written something during the last month, it will be about 600 (!) Topics.

It is proposed to make one fixed in the "important" topic something like"Theme Digest for Newbies" or "Themes most in demand by beginners"This is not a FAQ, because for the frequent there is no final answer to the problem under discussion. These are just the discussion topics most often created by newbies.
The topic should be closed for editing by ordinary users.

Personally, at first glance, I got this compilation of topics (such as"September hit parade"):

1. "Adndroid does not go online via Wi-Fi"- in principle, questions and problems are divided into several "sub-topics"
- can not achieve a connection with Wi-Fi at all
- connection is established, but the Internet does not work:
The most "extensive" topic:android does not go online via wifi
other:
Internet does not work via Wi-Fi
Wi-Fi adapter + i5700 = problem
WIFI connection
VPN configuration
To distribute the Internet via WI-FI from a laptop (win 7) to htc desire
Internet to phone via WI-FI
problems with wifi in htc hero
hero does not see Wifi dir 300 N
Wits A81E does not see the Samsung I8000 virtual access point
- Using a PDA to get internet for BB
Main theme:Android + PC = Internet
other:
Internet access

Besides:
Connecting via WiFi to a proxy server (Android 2.1)
WiFi + Proxy

2. "Installing software / games with cache"
Main theme:Installing games with a cache
other:
No games are installed with the cache
Rmaps with google map cache possible?

3. "How to turn off gprs"
How to turn off GPRS?
Is it possible to disable GPRS in Android with one click, how does Wi-Fi turn off?

4. "How to watch avi-files"
xvid is not reproduced (((
Codecs

5. "Tags in mp3 files"
Any eoglyphs in song titles
Need an MP3 player for androyd

6. "Wrong time zone time"
wrong time zone

The choice of topics is subjective. those. they are selected "in my opinion", and in some cases. even if the topic is only one, the question discussed in it is constantly asked again and again, either in a new topic or in a topicNewbie Questions

Post has been editedW.Master - 25.09.10, 12:50

--------------------
"Against stupidity, the gods themselves are powerless to fight"(Johann Friedrich Schiller)
"Not gods burn pots"(anonymous ancient Greek)
wombat2003
Message#107
07.10.10, 09:24
Veteran
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 1600
Check in: 13.08.07
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 4/64

I suggest duplicating this topic in the “First Aid” section in the attached topics -Buying paid programs in the market.. I think it will help beginners.

--------------------
Unreading is the scourge of the forum © FER. Good "Insert Name Here" - Dead "Insert Name Here" © GVD
W.Master
Message#108
07.10.10, 10:16
Naive potter
[online]

Messages 56341
HTC One X

wombat2003 @ 10.10.2010, 10:24*
I think it will help beginners.

Beginners who can read before writing can simply take a quick look at which sections exist on the forum.
And for those who can not read it will be like a dead poultice.

--------------------
"Against stupidity, the gods themselves are powerless to fight"(Johann Friedrich Schiller)
Max12
Message#109
12.10.10, 12:59
User
[offline]

Messages 96
Check in: 29.02.08
HTC Sensation XE

There is a beautiful topicAndroid OC FAQOnly here the content in it is not very much.
W.Master,Why not add to the FAQ this very "hit parade"? it is clear that not everything because there will be a big mess, but the most “asked” questions in the style of “how to turn off GPRS” and “games with a cache are not installed” ....
That's what he and FAQ- frequently asked questions ....
I think this will help a little not to "duplicate" questions ...

Shl.
Yes, and on the Market ... in 2 minutes, topics 5-6 in the style of "Do not load the market", "How to install a remote market", etc. ... can combine what? :)

Post has been editedMax12 - 12.10.10, 13:11

--------------------
p3600->Desire->Sensation xe
W.Master
Message#110
12.10.10, 13:12
Naive potter
[online]

Messages 56341
HTC One X

Max12,
The difference with the FAQ questions is that not all questions have ready answers, some are only at the stage of finding solutions, and there is no point in attributing them to the FAQ.

But how to arrange such a hit parade there are a couple of ideas, I think something is being realized in the near future.

--------------------
Komunikatoroed
Message#111
20.10.10, 19:30
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1648
Check in: 17.04.10
Apple iPhone 6s

Need to topicGoogle Android OS Reviewupgrade, there is only up to 1.6, and soon 3.0 is just around the corner. :-)

Post has been editedKomunikatoroed - 20.10.10, 19:30
Reason for editing: Corrected

--------------------
funycat
Message#112
25.10.10, 14:46
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1049
Check in: 05.12.08

Topics most requested by beginners

I support, and it is desirable that these be multi-brand topics.

Now the question

All about Samsung Galaxy S
We have a topicSamsung GT-I9000 - Firmware (OS 2.2)and subjectSamsung GT-I9000 - Acceleration. Because To put it mildly, the firmware from the Samung is not very, the people constantly mod them, and put it on xda. This acceleration, assembly, decorators and TP. That person opens a new topicGalaxy S firmware and modding

What we have in real life is four themes (+ more decorators) in which intersecting issues are discussed - firmware, acceleration, mods. At the same time, almost the same questions in different topics. Many answers - look at that topic. Even I got confused where what was mentioned. Person (http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?showuser=1213889)The theme is good, draws, monitors and TP. I do not know how long it will be enough but the question is:

1. Include this topic as a separate one for firmware and configuration in the general list of topics, transfer everything related to at least some modding into it, leave only official firmware in the firmware and their discussion
2. Or connect it with firmware 2.2
3. Is the third method possible?

(Jinoreactor asked to post this question here)

--------------------
I do not often appear on the forum ......
Mean122
Message#113
31.10.10, 23:18
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2400
Oneplus 6 8GB RAM

I propose to place this manual in the caps

Search programs
Search for games
Search themes / wallpapers / widgets, etc.

[size = 18]How to use the search system[/ size]Picture

1. Type in the address bar of the Browser www.google.ru
2. In the window that opens, find the Google search bar
3. Entersavagemessiahzine.com(the site on which you will search)
4. Next entername of the game / application / theme(or part of it) that you are looking for
5. Next, enter the wordandroidin order to make the search in the themes on android,
6. Check the spelling of your request
7. press the buttonGoogle search
8. View 1-4 first links to the subject of a suitable link for you.

The whole process can be viewedHERE , ASTROThe name of the file manager I am looking for.

[size = 18]If you do not know the name, what you are looking for, try searching in the program / game directory and in the digest topic *. [/ size]
* Digest is a review of new applications / games over a period of time.

To do this, follow the link to the desired topic.

Catalog of programs for Android OS
Digest programs for Andoid OS

Catalog of games for Android OS
Digest of games for Android OS

In the opened window (tab) clickCTRL + F A search string appears on the page.

Enter the name, part name or part of the application / game description in the search bar.

Click the down arrow to scroll through the highlighted words you are looking for until you find what you are looking for.

If after that you did not find what you were looking for, welcome to the relevant topics.
Search programs
Search for games
Search themes / wallpapers / widgets, etc.

And you need to create a message according to the principle:

1. Name of the program / game / theme (if known)
2. Description of the program / game / theme (if known)
3. Status of the program / game / theme (paid / free)
4. Screenshot of the program / game / theme (if any)
5. Links to screenshots / videos / reviews (if any)

If you do not have any information what you are looking for, try to describe in your own words what it is and what it is eaten with.

Do not scold, the manual was himself.

Reason: Topics are growing by leaps and bounds, and the people are becoming impudent and "looking for" what they see.

Thanks for attention

Attached images
Attached Image

--------------------
Oneplus 6 A6003
W.Master
Message#114
02.11.10, 11:11
Naive potter
[online]

Messages 56341
HTC One X

Max12 @ 10/12/2010 12:59*
W.Master, why not add this “hit parade” to the FAQ?

Mean122 @ 10.31.2010, 23:18*
I propose to place this manual in the caps
I tried this topic:REMINDER FOR BEGINNERS or How to make the forum as convenient and useful as possible
used both ideas there.

--------------------
Bespectacled
Message#115
02.11.10, 11:21
Alpha male. Beta version
[offline]

Messages 10902
Check in: 11.10.07
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon 4/64

to google search clarification:
The most accurate search results are given by the following query:
that_whe_ya_hochu_ find site:savagemessiahzine.com

--------------------
If you have nothing to do, do not do it here!
My computer configuration
Bespectacled
Message#116
02.11.10, 11:46
Alpha male. Beta version
[offline]

Messages 10902

in general, this page should be just a bible for those asking:http://segfault.kiev.ua/smart-questions-ru.html
on our local forum we made a slight squeeze of the most relevant rules, this is what happened:

10 commandments of "Operating Systems" v.2.0:

0. Varez on the forum is prohibited. This concerns not only "where to download?" or asking for Varese, but also discussing it. for this I will give a ban, the duration of which depends on the impudent speaker's impudence.

1. The best way to get a clear answer is to ask how a person is intelligent, confident and knowledgeable. Do not call the topic "Help the teapot!"

2. Before asking a question, do the following:
- Try to find the answer by searching the Web.
- Try to find the answer in the manual (RTFM!).
- Ask an experienced friend.

3. When asking a question, indicate from the very beginning that you have already done all this; This will help you to understand that you are not a bummer. We like to respond to people who have demonstrated their ability to perceive answers.

4. Use tricks like Google search in the text of the received error message. This can lead either directly to the documentation on how to eliminate this error, or to a forum discussion, etc., in which you can find the answer. Even if the answer is not found, the phrase: "I searched Google on the following query, but did not find anything useful" is useful, because p.3.

5. Ponder your question well. On superficial questions, you will receive superficial answers, or you will not receive answers at all.

6. Do not think that you should answer. You will get an answer if you deserve it by asking a substantial, interesting and thought-provoking question, and not just passively demanding that others share their knowledge.

7. For questions like "Can someone suggest?", "What is not taken into account in my example?" and "Is there a site that is worth a look at this topic?" more likely a response will be received than a request to send an exact sequence of actions to solve a problem.

8. The subject of the message is a great opportunity to attract attention with a string of up to 50 characters. Do not waste them on babbling like "Help me, please" (not to mention the topics "PLEASE HELP ME !!!!"; messages with such topics are ignored reflexively). Do not try to hit us with the depth of your suffering; better use the space provided for a brief description of the problem.

9. Do not mark your question as “Urgent”, even if it’s for you. This is your problem, not ours. The mention of urgency is often counterproductive: the majority simply ignore such messages as rude and selfish attempts to urgently get special attention.

10. Send a brief description of the solution. After the problem is solved, send a message to everyone who has helped you; let them know how it all ended, and thank you once again for your help. In addition to being polite and informing, this kind of briefing message will help others find out in the forum archive exactly which solution has helped you, and therefore can help them.

http://forums.kuban.ru/showthread.php?t=766927

Post has been editedo4kareg - 22.06.11, 11:41

--------------------
Max12
Message#117
06.11.10, 14:57
User
[offline]

Messages 96
Check in: 29.02.08
HTC Sensation XE

Guys, the question on the backfill.
I've noticed that our "Program Catalog" has not been updated for a long time.
People who don’t find a program in the catalog create themes for the 2nd and even 3rd circles. (Not everyone knows that some programs are not listed in the catalog)
If you need help with drawing up a list of "not enough," I will try to help.
Or is this particular person involved?

Post has been editedMax12 - 07.11.10, 13:58

--------------------
p3600->Desire->Sensation xe
LiMOn41k
Message#118
08.11.10, 00:40
User
[offline]

Messages 69
Check in: 29.10.10
HTC One X

Hello, I have a suggestion, if possible, to lay out topics in the header, video reviews for installing various types of firmware, mods, patches, etc.
I think people will understand it better and there will be fewer questions related to the instruction.

--------------------
GT540
Canon A2100, ipod nano 4Gb
_faber_
Message#119
08.11.10, 01:14
Retired biorobot
[offline]

Messages 9608
Check in: 04.02.07
Google nexus 5

LiMOn41k,
I have a counter offer. Create these instructions, which will later be placed in the headlines.

--------------------
Do Androids Dream Of Electric Sheep?
Bespectacled
Message#120
11.11.10, 17:55
Alpha male. Beta version
[offline]

Messages 10902

Max12 @ 11/06/2010, 14:57*
If you need help with drawing up a list of "those who are not enough," I will try to help. Or is this particular person involved?

I usually, if I see a program on the forum, which is not in the catalog after the release of the next digest, but was posted BEFORE its release, I usually roll a complaint, the guys contribute promptly.

--------------------
Bespectacled
Message#121
16.11.10, 09:45
Alpha male. Beta version
[offline]

Messages 10902

In the cap of the FAK I propose to add a picture: happy:
Attached Image

or this: D
Attached Image

Post has been editedo4kareg - 16.11.10, 10:49

--------------------

14 pagesV  « < 4 5 6 7 8 9 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/10/19, 01:57