12.09.09, 13:24
Retired biorobot
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 9608
Check in: 04.02.07
Google nexus 5

Questions and suggestions

Here you can ask questions about the work section, express your opinion or offer your ideas on how to improve it
RiantHoff
Message#2
10.10.09, 10:13
Old resident
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 813
Check in: 27.09.09
Oneplus 5 6/64

I ask you to add to the rules for creating themes in the Android section - programs (and games) - the need to indicate whether the program is paid or not. It will save time and traffic. Thank.

--------------------
HTC P3300 ->HTC Hero ->HTC Desire ->HTC Sensation XE ->Google Nexus 4 ->Google Nexus 5. Android 6.0.1 ->Google Nexus 5X. Android 8.0.0 ->
Oneplus 5. Android 8.0.0.
_faber_
Message#3
10.10.09, 12:10
Retired biorobot
[offline]

Messages 9608
Google nexus 5

It will save time and traffic.

How?savagemessiahzine.comdoes not require money from you for files uploaded. And the design of those single on the forum, it does not provide for such designations.

Posted on 10/10/2009, 12:10:

And not much time and traffic will take the link to cyrket, by the way.

--------------------
Do Androids Dream Of Electric Sheep?
RiantHoff
Message#4
11.10.09, 14:34
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 813
Oneplus 5 6/64

_Woland_ @ 10.10.09, 15:10*
How?

At the moment, the market in Russia is officially unavailable. Knowing whether a paid program or not, I will not go to the market, I will not read the thread on the forum. I do both of these on Hero, which has a slow and expensive GPRS. And if you also indicate the fact of payment in the title of the thread, then I would not even want to go into the thread of a particular program.
And the design of a single forum

Registration can be specified separately. Never met different rules for different sub-forums in Runet open spaces?
This is called flexibility. I do not understand, by the way, links to a single design. After all, for sure, in the section for smartphones on symbian there is no obligatory indication in the first post of the link to cyrket.com or androlib.com.
And not so much time and traffic takes the link to the cyrket link, by the way

You have in St. Petersburg, I believe, fast and cheap GPRS / Wi-Fi. Please think about other cities.

P.S. It is better to do it now, while there are not so many programs yet. By the way, this will in some degree encourage people to still see the difference between stolen and non-stolen software.

--------------------
HTC P3300 ->HTC Hero ->HTC Desire ->HTC Sensation XE ->Google Nexus 4 ->Google Nexus 5. Android 6.0.1 ->Google Nexus 5X. Android 8.0.0 ->
_faber_
Message#5
11.10.09, 14:52
Retired biorobot
[offline]

Messages 9608
Google nexus 5

RiantHoff
And you did not think that many programs have a free lite version? This is a forum for discussing software, not pricing policies of companies. As for the uniform design, I mentioned it in the sense that you were the first to whom such an approach turned out to be uncomfortable. If you are only interested in free software, you can install the firmware with Market'om -HTC Hero - Firmware (Post # 3224843)- and you will have only free, because paid in the territory of the Russian Federation is still officially unavailable. At the same time and save traffic.

Post has been edited_faber_ - 12.06.11, 13:54

--------------------
RiantHoff
Message#6
11.10.09, 15:03
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 813
Oneplus 5 6/64

_Woland_ @ 11.10.09, 17:52*
This is a forum for discussing software, not pricing policies of companies.

I do not call to discuss pricing, I call for user convenience.
to whom such an approach was uncomfortable.

Precisely because the market has just appeared, people have not really realized anything yet. People also do not think at all whether paid software or not. Put from the forum. In fact, stealing, if the software is paid. But they do not even know about it.
If you are interested only in free software, you can install the firmware with Market'om - HTC Hero Firmware (Post # 3224843) - and you will only have it free, because the paid one in the territory of the Russian Federation is not officially available

Please look at my signature. I installed this firmware a long time ago. And that is why I ask you to make changes. Precisely because I see only free programs on the market.
Programs are very convenient to put from the market. After that, you can see whether there is an update of this program or not. And if I see a good program (not knowing that it is paid), I will reread the entire thread here. I'll go to the market and find the absence of the program. I will spend, however, time and money.

--------------------
_faber_
Message#7
11.10.09, 15:14
Retired biorobot
[offline]

Messages 9608
Google nexus 5

Precisely because the market has just appeared, people have not really realized anything yet.

Software has been sold for many years. The fact that it is now sold through the AppStore, Android Market, Marketplace, in fact does not change, do not make fools of people. All are well aware of everything.

I call for user friendliness.

You specifically call for your convenience.

I understand your wish. We will consider it collectively. If necessary, we will amend the existing rules.

--------------------
bird2gt
Message#8
27.10.09, 21:27
Local
[offline]

Messages 157
Check in: 05.05.06
HTC One M7

I think you need to remove from the beaten down
1. Discussion of official sales - sales have begun, why discuss them?
2 Questions on the purchase of Android-devices abroad - this topic is also not worth the fact that to be nailed at the top. Official sales began a long time ago, you can make a FAK using ebay and DHL in another place.

HTC Hero - Firmware - can be made from this giant theme - a short and clear FAK to attach all the necessary files there, close and nail it at the top?

What to do with the topic of discussion - I'll never know. Nobody will probably read it from beginning to end ...

--------------------
Qtek 100 ->Qtek 9100 ->HTC TyTn ->ASUS P535 ->ASUS P750>HTC Hero>HTC desire>HTC HD2>HTC Desire HD>HTC Sensation>HTC One S>HTC One>Samsung S6 | S7
iPad / Pod / Mac and other apples from 3 to 7s
_faber_
Message#9
27.10.09, 22:31
Retired biorobot
[offline]

Messages 9608
Google nexus 5

1. I agree.
2. I do not agree. Officially, we still have not so many devices for sale.
3. FAQ'i thing time-consuming and often created by users. If you are ready to make intelligible instructions, we will be grateful to you.

P.S.In addition, you inattentively read the caps in order. Hero firmware FAQ has long been done -HTC Hero - Firmware (Post # 3314252)

Post has been edited_Woland_ - 27.10.09, 22:35

--------------------
_Zx_
Message#10
16.11.09, 09:58
Old resident
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 1612
Check in: 08.10.05
Asus ZenFone 5Z 6/64

Maybe it's time to make a topic like "Ambulance for beginners"? :)
In the topic of discussion, htc hero every two or three pages is the same thing repeated, in the topic about the firmware is the same.
And for the firmware, not one and not two faqs have already been written, but how were the same questions, so they remained
Maybe it's better to put it all somewhere apart?

Maybe you need to create a theme "htc hero - problems and solutions." Where everyone will write the problem and how to solve it. Do not ask questions how to solve the problem, but write your own way? And in the cap write some simple rules by which the post should be made (as in the subforums of the game or program for android)?
So faq normal make faster work.

Perhaps, still it is necessary to create a topic "Choice and Comparison"? We still don't have so many devices on the android, but still there were the same waving between the magic and the htc hero.

Post has been edited_Zx_ - 16.11.09, 10:00

--------------------
_faber_
Message#11
16.11.09, 12:01
Retired biorobot
[offline]

Messages 9608
Google nexus 5

to create a topic "Selection and Comparison"?

For this there is a whole section of the forum.

About the structuring of information will need to think. But the delimitation of the topic on the firmware on the topic itself and some help for beginners - I do not think this is the right approach. By what criteria we will determine which of the topics is the question? This is the first. Secondly, how to require compliance with these rules from users? It will be necessary to think, it may be worthwhile to allocate author firmware in separate topics so that you can discuss them separately from the main thread. This should distribute the load a bit. Wishes are clear, we will think. :)

--------------------
_Zx_
Message#12
16.11.09, 13:26
Old resident
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 1612
Check in: 08.10.05
Asus ZenFone 5Z 6/64

Uh ... something did not notice that section ... shame and shame :)

At the expense of helping newcomers: there is in the forum "PDA and communicators" podforum "pomosch", so why are we worse? There's everything about Windows Phone: blush: and we have everything about androyd. Lincho I, if I were looking for a faq or something else on the indroyd, I wouldn’t have gotten into the section with WM, since I'm interested in androyd, and not VM. I mean it.
So far, all questions on the same htc hero wallow in two topics. Maybe the same identical questions about the name and surname in contacts, about mp3-tags, about animated watches, about sound quality, about speakers, about sms - all this burden, which appears almost daily to be pushed into a separate section, since nobody wants to use search or read fak? Otherwise, some will grumble that "here, they say, zadolbali, go use the search, do not give a talk," while others will answer "Yes, go yourself in the search, we have a problem, we die." And there will be two grumble topics that will stop when a new firmware comes out - the questioners will then just be crushed. : D: blush:

--------------------
_faber_
Message#13
16.11.09, 15:23
Retired biorobot
[offline]

Messages 9608
Google nexus 5

I understand you, you have to plow.

--------------------
Ravrus
Message#14
19.11.09, 08:02
Not local
[offline]

Messages 445
Check in: 23.04.09
Apple iPhone SE

Partially join_Zx_
Maybe you need to create a theme "htc hero - problems and solutions."

Supplement the "Catalog of Android OS programs" with a list of software for a PC, ala video conversion, mp3 tags, etc. very often pop up, or add to the FAQ.

--------------------
Siemens M35>Siemens S55 + iPAQ5550>Nokia E50 + i-mate JasJar>Nokia N95 8Gb>HTC Hero>Samsung Galaxy Tab + HTC Desire>iPhone 4 32Gb + Nexus 7 32Gb>iPhone 5 16Gb + iPad mini 32Gb>iPhone 5s 64Gb>iPhone SE 32Gb + Nexus 5X 32Gb + Amazfit Bip
AndroidLV
Message#15
25.11.09, 15:27
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 42
Check in: 12.10.09
HTC One S

hereSoftware Directory - Android OS (Post # 3245379)curve link on aiSystemWidget

--------------------
junoreaktor
Message#16
25.11.09, 19:48
Away
[online]

Messages 3453
Check in: 11.03.07
Google Nexus 6

AndroidLV,
Thank! Corrected
Syrop
Message#17
27.11.09, 12:38
Takeoff
[offline]

Messages 1799
Check in: 18.06.06
LG G7 ThinQ

I propose to make links to discussions of devices from the main section, because stupid and dumb topics are created

--------------------
LG G7 + Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 SM-T710 + Samsung Gear S3 Frontier + Mpow T5
_faber_
Message#18
27.11.09, 13:34
Retired biorobot
[offline]

Messages 9608
Google nexus 5

Syrop,
Root section and created for banal questions. If they disturb you with something, do not read. And all the links are here -http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?act=announce&f=209&st=46- and the ad hangs in all sections without exception.

--------------------
Syrop
Message#19
27.11.09, 14:49
Takeoff
[offline]

Messages 1799
Check in: 18.06.06
LG G7 ThinQ

_Woland_,
Well, if so conceived, then ok :)

--------------------
LG G7 + Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 SM-T710 + Samsung Gear S3 Frontier + Mpow T5
_faber_
Message#20
27.11.09, 14:58
Retired biorobot
[offline]

Messages 9608
Google nexus 5

Syrop,
This is an analogue of this section -http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?showforum=8
Perhaps we didn’t accurately clarify / inform about the new direction of the root partition. Probably have to think about more accurate / understandable wording.

--------------------
Comb
Message#21
03.12.09, 09:02
swam - we know!
[offline]

Messages 417
Check in: 26.04.07
Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 ZB602KL 4/64

I did not know that there is a separation. Looked and really shared :)
My opinion on this subject is. There is no need to divide the Hero firmware theme into many topics and here's why:
1. Everyone has become accustomed to the fact that in one topic about the firmware there is everything about this very firmware - what modifications are there, how are they different, etc.
2. To share by android versions ... as it is also not ice because now everyone has almost 1.5 (official, regular users), few have 1.6 (advanced users) and absolutely crumbs 2.0 (maniacs), but in light of the fact that Soon the official release of 2.0 (2.1?) from HTC will be released, then the themes about firmware 1.5 and 1.6 will simply die, because I think that everything will immediately flow to the new version of the android. Unless, of course, some flagrant infringement in the functional happens, which I doubt for some reason, but I’m afraid.
3. It is best of all in one topic, in the first post it is expanded to give a list of available firmware, with a description and other instructions on the firmware. That's enough for most I think. And the threads are already subtleties, because if a person decides to put something or change something in his phone, then he should bother to read the discussion to enter the topic.

--------------------
Sagem MC920 ->Sony CMD-J5 ->Motorola C450 ->Alcatel OT 535 ->SonyEricsson T610 ->Nokia 6600 ->Nokia E50 & HTC 3600 & Handmade (iCon) ->HTC Hero & iPhone 2 ->HTC Desire & iPhone 3 ->SGSIII & iPhone 5 ->Nexus 4 ->Nexus 5 ->OnePlus 3T ->Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1

14 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 08/05/19, 22:26