> In this section, only the catalog of programs!

Attention! All questions on the programs that are not in this section, ask in the subject. Ambulance for beginners .

IN THIS SECTION ONLY THE PROGRAM CATALOG! CREATING THOSE QUESTIONS IS FORBIDDEN! SEARCH PROGRAMS .
New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

InCall Lock | Block the answer and call buttons for an incoming call

Rep: (262)
Incall lock
version 1.0.0

Last update of the program in the header10.09.09

Description:
The program locks the answer and call buttons when an incoming call (that is, you can only answer a call using the touchscreen), and unblocks it after answering or resetting. This prevents accidental pressing of these buttons when the phone is pulled out of the pocket. Especially important for devices like Touch HD.

The program has no settings (this is a feature). After installation, run through the shortcut in the "Start - Programs - InCall Lock Toggle" menu. To temporarily enable / disable the program, use the same shortcut. For permanent disconnection, remove the "InCall Lock" shortcut from startup or delete the entire program.

Opportunities:
  • It works regardless of the language, firmware or dialer installed, as it uses a low-level keyboard hook and WM Notifications
  • Works together with any blockers or without them.
  • After launch, it remains in memory, but does nothing until the incoming call arrives, does not use the processor, and does not affect the battery life

Compatibility:
Any phone on WM version 5.0 and higher, with .Net 3.5 installed.

Homepage: Xda-developers branch

Download:
Version 1.0.0 CAB:
Attached filevangrieg_InCall_Lock.cab(10.9 KB)

Post has been editedvangrieg - 27.09.09, 13:45

Rep: (146)
Works great! But if during the incoming call you accidentally press the "house" or "back", the dialer disappears, the call goes and there is nothing to accept or reject the call ..

Rep: (419)
Oh wait! I wish I could finish the rest of the buttons too.

Rep: (317)
avaskop
On TD2, it does not respond to pressing these buttons !!!

Headset version:
Attached filevangrieg_InCall_Lock_HS.cab(10.4 KB)

Here's the InCall Lock Headset Edition beta. This will be the headset present.

It should be noted.

I’m not sure if I’ve got a headset right now. I only tested the program on the emulator.

If you want to make it, it’s not possible to reset the installer automatically. It couldn’t have been reset.

Post has been editedpulse55 - 10.09.09, 12:31

Works great! But if during the incoming call you accidentally press the "house" or "back", the dialer disappears, the call goes and there is nothing to accept or reject the call ..

Strange. My incoming call screen can not be removed in any way and nothing, it always remains on top of all windows. What device / firmware?

gredmy @ 10.9.09, 13:10*
I wish I could finish the rest of the buttons too.

It's easy to do, I'll think about it. Only the volume rocker should be left working so that the sound of the bell can be quickly turned off. Maybe the problem with the house will be solved.

Posted 10/09/2009, 12:33:

pulse55 @ 10.9.09, 13:27*
Headset version:

There are a lot of problems with it, but I do not have a headset to test. If you still have the desire, better try this version with the exe from the attachment (just replace the file).

Attached files

Attached fileInCall_Lock_HS.zip(4.09 KB)

Vangrieg @ 10.9.09, 13:33*
What device / firmware?

So everything seems to be in the signature. HD Windows 6.1
Now I checked it again (I also installed a new ekzeshnik), now the dialer is removed if you press "back". On the "house" now does not respond!

Post has been editedavaskop - 10.09.09, 12:53

Avaskop @ 10.9.09, 13:46*
Now I checked it again (I also installed a new ekzeshnik), now the dialer is removed if you press "back". On the "house" now does not respond!

If the new file somehow reacts differently to the buttons,headset is not connected yet , This is one of the many glitches of the version for working with headsets, I have not accidentally laid it out yet. :) You need to deal with this separately.

As for the buttons, I'll try to make an option that blocks all the buttons, and not just the answer and call.

In the attachment, the version acting in reverse, i.e. It does not block the two buttons and ignores the rest, but blocks everything and skips only the volume rocker (only the file needs to be replaced).

Try it, if it works normally, I'll make a cab and put it in the header.

Attached files

Attached fileInCall_Lock_exe_1.1.zip(4 KB)

Rep: (950)
vangrieg
1.1 works the same way as 1.0. I did not notice the differences.
By the way, both versions: if you press the house, a battery icon appears for half a second on the taskbar, i.e. The system tries to return to Manila, but CallerID does not allow.
When I press Back, Alt + Tab from AEB + pops up for a moment and then immediately hides behind CallerID.
Those. I can just say that everything works for me and I don’t need anything else :)

Vangrieg @ 10.9.09, 14:40*
Try it if it works fine

Not a All the same, on the "back" dialer hides ..

Avaskop @ 10.9.09, 16:31*
All the same, on the "back" dialer hides ..

So everything is not so simple. Maybe the author of the firmware changed something in the dialer or key handling? Well, the caller should not disappear when I press the buttons, I didn’t have this on any firmware.

In general, I will think about what else can be done, but I will immediately say that for now there are no ideas.

Dmitry N @ 10.9.09, 14:52*
When I press Back, Alt + Tab from AEB + pops up for a moment and then immediately hides behind CallerID.

If the button is processed by AEB +, then it will be difficult for me to do something about it.

Vangrieg @ 10.9.09, 17:47*
If the button is processed by AEB +,

damn right I have the same "back" aebaton is processed !! Please sorry to trouble you.

Rep: (18)
Aaaaaa !! Works!!! And it seems that none of the four lower ones does not work with the incoming one! : thank_you:: thank_you:: thank_you:

And more about the version for the headset can be? : blush:
How is it different?

In general, in dreams, so that when the headset is connected in general, the screen would not turn on with the incoming and its termination (if only by pressing power). Otherwise, you talk with the headset, and the animal in a holster after talking 10 times click on the unlocked screen.

Post has been editedCCT - 10.09.09, 18:43

TsKK @ 10.9.09, 19:35*
And more about the version for the headset can be?

This version blocks the buttons not only while the phone is ringing, but also during the entire conversation, if the headset is on. While in the raw state, since I do not have a headset and there will not be any more time (they are both in the car, and the car is under repair :)).

TsKK @ 10.9.09, 19:35*
In general, in dreams, so that when the headset is connected in general, the screen would not turn on with the incoming and its termination (if only by pressing power). Otherwise, you talk with the headset, and the animal in a holster after talking 10 times click on the unlocked screen.

This is still far away. :)

TsKK @ 11.9.09, 9:01*
in time?
But the time that we have is the same money that we don’t have

Yes, in time, plus I don’t use headsets at all. I can connect a maximum to test, but it still doesn’t replace real conditions, especially since Touch HD with buttons in general works in a strange way.

Dmitry N @ 11.9.09, 10:12*
When you are told that money is not the issue, it’s in them

This, of course, is true, and surely there is an amount that would greatly increase my motivation. :) But it is definitely not equal to the cost of a wired headset. :) Plus, I have a rule - never earn a hobby. Otherwise, it turns into work. And I definitely do not want to work as a programmer.

Posted on 09/11/2009 09:43:

CCT, What about testing what you have and unsubscribe about the results? :)

Rep: (31)
And should the BT headset work or just the wires?

Vangrieg @ 11.9.09, 12:43*
TsKK, and how about testing what is, and unsubscribe about the results?

If you explain in more detail, what should be the work of this program, and where should it be? (or will you give me a cab?)

Cab in the attachment. Remove the program, if it is, put the cab. Start manually (autoload is disabled just in case).

Attached files

Attached filevangrieg_InCall_Lock_HS_test.cab(10.03 KB)

Uh, again:

If the headset is not connected, the program works in the same way as a regular one (i.e., it blocks the buttons while the phone is ringing).

If the headset is connected, the buttons are locked until the end of the conversation.

I understand, I will try

I tried.(Something in the "programs" label does not appear, launched from ProgramFiles)
On the native wired headsetdoes not workthe button is neither up nor down. On the animal are blocked and hang up and lift the whole conversation, everything is fine, but the house and the "back" are not blocked, block them too.

On the BT headset, the lift button (on the headset) worked, while on the animal all 4 buttons were inactive, everything is fine.
But after raising the call with the button on the headset - on the animal, the hang up worked, but should not.

Post has been editedCCT - 11.09.09, 18:44

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/25/19, 02:03