> Attention

Attention! All questions on the programs that are not in this section, ask in the subject. Ambulance for beginners .

IN THIS SECTION ONLY THE PROGRAM CATALOG! CREATING THOSE QUESTIONS IS FORBIDDEN! SEARCH PROGRAMS .
New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

CABIntegr | CAB file editor on the PDA

Rep: (482)
CabIntegr

Last update of the program in the header16.10.09

Attached Image

Description:
The program is designed to create and edit CAB files directly on the PDA.

Opportunities:
  • creating CAB files
  • CAB file editing
  • displaying a list of CAB files on the device
  • view the contents of the CAB file
  • extract content from CAB file
  • creating CPF files
  • creating an EXE file from several CAB files with script support
  • REG file conversion to CAB files
  • Interface languages ​​- English, Russian, German

Compatibility: WM5, WM6 Classic and Professional.

Homepage

The demo version is fully functional for 7 days, after it ceases to save changes.

Buy

Developers-Warez which is prohibited on the forum.

Download:
PC installation
CAB file

Post has been editedS_K - 16.10.09, 14:59

Rep: (272)
S_K @ 7.9.09, 9:51*
REG file conversion to CAB files

There are prompted to reboot, or it takes place immediately?

I was still interested: Is it possible to add different dialogues Before / During / After installing kaba? Hopefully justification "why" is not necessary;)

ZY For fun: there will be the PC version?

Mr Klim @ 12.9.09, 1:38*
There are prompted to reboot, or it takes place immediately?

no request

I was still interested: Is it possible to add different dialogues Before / During / After installing kaba? Hopefully justification "why" it is not necessary

not. At the moment, a dialogue can be done via the Installer SKTools - he can create a single exe from several CAB, show a text file and two choices and something else which is planned to add this functionality in the next version.

ZY For fun: there will be the PC version?

It planned, but not in the near future

Rep: (80)
The program crashes when you build the project files + import finished Registry File.
The process comes to the moment when you should see setup.xml, and everything was thrown.
The files are copied into a temporary location.
5.2.20759 Rus.

Mforward,
where is located the temporary folder, and places the resulting file is missing?
Send to support the project and my documents \ cabintegr.log

Yes, place the order.
Departs in time.
It turns out to gather, no.
I'll try to send.
In general I understand what the problem is.
Flies when added binary keys.
Simple design -
I've found Reg branch [HKEY_CURRENT_USER \ ControlPanel \ Owner] + = 1faylik departure.

Post has been editedMforward - 16.09.09, 11:00

Rep: (15)
... how to create a cab? Of aid should be that in the section "the CAB files \ Conversion Projects", but there is no such item, and the item "Change" featuring silhouette of a PDA with a running strip until you kill the app. In the "Create" everything a decree that is necessary in the beginning, specify the properties of Projects and just at the entrance to the "Properties Projects" hang up the murder of the process?
... someone said, as always very friendly, intuitive interface. Izvenyayus, not to the detriment of the reputation ... SK ..

- "Create Installer" option. It creates an executable file from several CAB. REG supported import file execution scripts.
- "Set Path", "Create from cab" in the CAB editing section.
- turning pages in the settings gestures (WM6.5 + and some WM6.x).
- Fixed import of REG

I, still puzzled Projects uncreated, cab uncreated. When you enter the points: CAB files \ Change (if we have in mind the creation of * Projects *, as this particular point is not present), TZ Create \ creation of the CAB file hangs on startup infinitely to fall to 6MB of RAM.

Attached images
Attached Image

vanchester,
at what point does this happen?
CAB has already been selected?
name of the project said the program?

... I cant even create Projects, hang everywhere, except for the creation of reg cab file

vanchester,
You can step?
something like this:
Run the program using a certain menu item, then asked something, it chose to be hung ...

-CAB files \ Change (if specified cab) ... stuck, cant create Projects, by the way where is the item - * Convert * Projects as described in help.
-Proekty empty ... so how to create nesmog
-Create \ Create from CAB file - * cab * chose to work ok ... stuck
-Create \ New Item \ answer ... "In the beginning, specify the properties Projects"; I enter the item properties * Projects * ... hung
....like this

Now it works, thanks for the update.
Freezes, by the way, there was no and no.
There are more requests / suggestions :)
When editing cab'a if setup.xml contain certificates, it is overwritten, it is not good.
I would like to support Reg / Rgu.
When adding rgu

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ xxx \ xxx]
"Name" = "value"; comments

it turns out the following:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ xxx \ xxx]
"Name" = "value, comments"

Correct please :)

Rep: (73)
I would like the ability to set general parameters for a group of selected files, such as the installation directory, attributes ... It would have reduced the time when packaged in a cab of a large number of files.

The_ZeN @ 26.9.09, 13:15*
e.g. installation folder

has already

Rep: (0)
)) Do not know will please or disappoint the creators of the program, but I have already downloaded a program and free kryaknut)
!
Verbal warning. readhttp: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?act=boardrules
In the following discussion Razz try hacking programs from the listDevelopers whose warez programs are prohibited on the forumIt will also greatly distressed.

Post has been editedMyppp - 27.09.09, 13:51

Rep: (898)
Hateful @ 27.9.09, 13:39*
Do not know will please or disappoint the creators of the program, but I have already downloaded a program and free kryaknut

Hateful, online course you can find a lot of things, but nevertheless, it is necessary to respect the developers and the forum rules!
And absolutely do not have to inform here all mythe first post about what you have downloaded a program from the list kryaknut Developers whose warez programs are prohibited on the forum

Rep: (1)
Whether wrapping planned to tsk? the program is able to unpack, but the back and did not manage to collect tsk

Rep: (256)
set666 @ 28.9.09, 3:30*
Whether wrapping planned to tsk? the program is able to unpack, but the back and did not manage to collect tsk

I join. as well as to zaprsu about bb version.
S_k as always - the best and powerful program. Thank.

I almost forgot - there is an alternative Softkej?

Chuma @ 28.9.09, 4:06*
Quote (set666 @ 28.9.09, 3:30)
Whether wrapping planned to tsk?

think about it

Chuma @ 28.9.09, 4:06*
Alternative Softkey there?

prices for Russia at the moment - there is no

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 13/07/20, 12:53