> Attention

Attention! All questions on the programs that are not in this section, ask in the subject. Ambulance for beginners .

IN THIS SECTION ONLY THE PROGRAM CATALOG! CREATING THOSE QUESTIONS IS FORBIDDEN! SEARCH PROGRAMS .
New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

CABIntegr | CAB file editor on the PDA

Rep: (482)
CabIntegr

Last update of the program in the header16.10.09

Attached Image

Description:
The program is designed to create and edit CAB files directly on the PDA.

Opportunities:
  • creating CAB files
  • CAB file editing
  • displaying a list of CAB files on the device
  • view the contents of the CAB file
  • extract content from CAB file
  • creating CPF files
  • creating an EXE file from several CAB files with script support
  • REG file conversion to CAB files
  • Interface languages ​​- English, Russian, German

Compatibility: WM5, WM6 Classic and Professional.

Homepage

The demo version is fully functional for 7 days, after it ceases to save changes.

Buy

Developers-Warez which is prohibited on the forum.

Download:
PC installation
CAB file

Post has been editedS_K - 16.10.09, 14:59

Rep: (1746)
How much will it cost?

Kamachi,
via softkey (appears there this week) like all our programs - 200 rubles.

Rep: (481)
S_k
But how much is the demo period? or are there any restrictions in the demo?

apq,
added to the cap

Rep: (93)
S_K @ 7.9.09, 10:07*
added to the cap

Well, for completeness, an even bigger red inscription, probably? but not everyone is aware ...

Rep: (1877)
ok11 @ 7.9.09, 14:56*
red lettering

Added by: yes2:

Rep: (481)
I tried it, I really liked the program, everything is simple and clear. as always the software from SK pleases ...
the only thing that has so far caused inconvenience, when you select the CAB tab, you cannot manually select a specific CAB, the utility scans all the memory. and since I have a lot of such files, the scan is quite lengthy and will not be canceled

Apq @ 7.9.09, 13:13*
the only thing that has so far caused inconvenience, when you select the CAB tab, you cannot manually select a specific CAB, the utility scans all the memory.

In the settings, you can specify a list of scanned folders. And in the next version, in the projects section, there will be a command "Create from a CAB file" with the ability to select through a file dialog.

Rep: (54)
acquired a program =) will updates be free?

psymon,
Yes

Rep: (1741)
When choosing the path CE14: Games and CE8: Games. Where is wrong?

Dschinghis khan,
% CE1% \ Program Files
% CE2% \ Windows
% CE4% \ Windows \ StartUp
% CE5% \ My Documents
% CE8% \ Program Files \ Games
% CE11% \ Windows \ Start Menu \ Programs
% CE14% \ Windows \ Start Menu \ Programs \ Games
% CE15% \ Windows \ Fonts
% CE17% \ Windows \ Start Menu

I agree, there is confusion, there was a circumcision, so that the line fits into the screen ...

Rep: (206)
Can someone please describe how to create a cab using this program? Otherwise, I won’t understand anything

korshunova ,
The top item is “Creation”, then Action-Properties of the project, and forward

Rep: (670)
S_k
Or you can add a restart request after installing the kaba, otherwise it is not good to restart the PDA without a request, suddenly there are open documents.

Hmm, some keys from the reg file are added with an error, and in the project it is possible to change the key value, but the changes are not saved.
The demo version is fully functional for 7 days, after which it ceases to save changes

5 more days of trial left

Dschinghis khan,
How and what is being done?
Is it possible to send a project to support?

S_K @ 11.9.2009, 12:18*
Dschinghis khan,
How and what is being done?
Is it possible to send a project to support?

I reassembled vgakey, deleted unused languages, added my own skins and hotkey settings. The project sent to support, along with the original reg-file, from which the keys are imported. And I do not see any system, some keys are normally imported, others are distorted (not all characters are imported), still others are not imported at all, the type of keys is the same

S_K ,
In the version that support sent, there are no such problems, everything works as it should. Thank!

Rep: (611)
Can this version be here?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/17/19, 09:26