> Attention!

Attention!All questions not related to the discussion of programs, please ask in the subject.Ambulance for beginners!.

IN THIS SECTION ONLY THE PROGRAM CATALOG! CREATING THOSE QUESTIONS IS FORBIDDEN!PROGRAM SEARCH ISHERE.

Programs for old devices with wm2003.

Rep: (96)
Overview of software for devices based onWM2003 and WM2003SE
mainly finger-oriented programs

PDA characteristics dictionary | A brief glossary of basic terms | Terms and jargon
Finger-oriented programs | Compact Flash and SDIO Peripherals пїЅ

Programs supporting WM2003:
(in the list everything is checked and installed on the memory card)
Tried onHP iPAQ H2200. Windows Mobile 2003 (not SE !!!). QVGA screen
  • Cabinstall - installing * .CAB in any specified place (the first big problem I encountered - could not put the program on the SD Card)
  • Sktools - SKTools v4.4.7.8 the most magnificent set of utilities from SK. Offsite: s-k-tools.com
  • ThemeMaker McDeb - A program to create high-quality themes (immediately made everything black :))
  • .NET Compact Framework 3.5 WM2003 / SE - version 3.5.7283, is installed on the memory card
  • Pocket Controller-Pro - a program for managing PDAs from a PC (verified on Windows 7 x64)
  • My mobiler - a program for managing PDAs from a PC (verified on Windows 7 x64)
  • InClose Mobile Express Edition - closing programs and task manager ( InClose v5.0 WM2003 QVGA , InClose Classic v6.6 - Russifier did not work for me)
  • Softick Card Export II - flash drive from PDA ( set in main memory )
  • dciBalance v0.1.2b - displaying the balance of a cellular subscriber through USSD requests. Proven on Benq p50 , on HP6515 possible problems. Support and development of the program terminated. ( Set in main memory )
  • SBSH iLauncher - launcher for Today, task manager
  • pBar - Free and compact task manager, working in portrait and landscape modes. In addition, pBar has a built-in launcher and a wireless connection manager.
  • Boban voicetime - reports the current time with the voice, now the child is 5 years old, presses for a long, long time on the leftmost button (as I have appointed) and finds out the time :).
  • Women's Calendar - Women's Calendar sopsna :)
  • Nyditot Virtual Display - screen rotation, non-standard resolutions
  • Vito Sound Explorer - MP3 player and digital voice recorder for PDAs, offering the most complete and modern set of tools for professional and everyday use. Not really a finger-oriented player, but convenient because it plays all the music files from the specified folder.
  • TCPMP - to depositfiles.com - TCPMP with a full set of codecs and plug-ins (collected for a long time and everywhere), there is a Russian language, unpack the archive into any convenient folder on the PDA ... from vasilder
  • Batti - Batti works perfectly on WM2003SE, it supports VGA screens - the battery charge indicator, the latest version is 2.4, the project is closed by the author.
  • Skype - Skype for Pocket PC, a popular IP Phone.
    Launched on HP iPAQ H2200 versionSkype v2.2.0.18 for slow processors.
    Installation:
    1. UnpackingSkypeForPocketPC_LowCPU_Beta.CABwith helpSktoolsto any folder on '' cd card '', while preserving the folder structure (for example, '' / cd card / temp '').
    2. All that you find in the Windows folder ('' / cd card / temp / windows ''), respectively, need to be transferred to the root of the Windows folder on the PDA
    3. Everything. You can run Skype ('' / cd card / temp / program files / skype / skype.exe '')

Programs for children with WM2003 support:

Finger-oriented programs with WM2003 support:
  • Resco File Explorer - finger-oriented file manager
  • Resco Keyboard Pro - finger-oriented on-screen keyboard, has just a huge pile of comfortable skins. The latest version on the HP iPAQ H2200 (with a bunch of installed programs, and we can conflict with what) causes the PDA to freeze when it reboots, saved only the presence of a boot in Safe Mode, eventually deleted.
  • Resco Audio Recorder - voice recorder for PDA
  • Resco Photo Manager - an album for photos and video clips ( I can’t install it on HP iPAQ H2200 - it writes “Resco Photo Manager Pro is not installed properly” and is not installed, although WM2003 support is declared ).
    In general, almost all productsResco support WM2003 (and qVGA respectively).
  • CorePlayer v1.1.1.1600 en PPC WM2003 - universal player (when properly configured, it plays perfectly and unsolicited avi from a flash drive)
  • TodayClock - Watch on Today in the style of TouchFlo. Author page www.kvv.my1.ru , all with WM2003 support.
  • AlReader2 - reading books (actually, for the sake of which the whole PDA was started :))
  • NoviiRemote Deluxe - remote control
  • Nevo remote - remote control
  • VITO Remote - remote control
  • UltimateLaunch - launch on WM2003 - Powerful launcher with a lot of features and capabilities (Declared for WM5 and WM6 - Full description ). Cube only works with main memory (when using and experimenting with it, at some point it hangs and then only Hard Reset on the HP iPAQ H2200, I do not recommend it). ( Set in main memory )
  • Launch manager - An interesting launcher, placed on finger control. Sits on the "start" icon, the "start" menu itself shifts to the right. In the menu for WM6.5 they stole from Ento program. Launch Manager is a quick way to launch programs, sms, contacts on your Windows Mobile device. Switching bookmarks by stroke. Probably this is still the best that I found for wm2003, from the minuses: there is no Russification, and the program call could be done with a long tap, and everything is super.
  • Spb pocket plus - launcher and more (tested on HP iPAQ H2200)
    On the HP iPAQ H2200 (wm2003), the Russian version did not become Russian, the jamb of developers.
    As a launcher, I didn’t like the program very much, the “Close” button is not very convenient for a finger, I use the battery indicatorBatterybar - i.e. I have disabled all these items (they can be removed altogether).
    And now the most delicious -Smart scrolling- adds finger scrolling in standard applications! It certainly does notFTouchSL, but already something.
  • Noniview - image viewer and browser image files for Windows Mobile. It allows navigating through directories, previewing, cropping and viewing images, as well as sending them via MMS and Email.
    And I did not really hope to find a viewer with a finger-oriented interface under wm2003. Management is simple and straightforward. The project as I understood it is not closed, so we are waiting for improvements!
  • EyePhoto from VITO Technology- A Windows Mobile program that creates a photo album of photos and pictures on your PDA.
    Slide across the screen and flip through photos with EyePhoto, as if you were browsing through a real photo album. EyePhoto allows you to quickly view images of jpeg format, as well as smoothly increase the area you want.
    Excellent program. If you let her think, pat it works even very normally.
  • Chronos - program alarm and timer, finger-oriented.
  • Audio Notes Touch - Comfortable, finger-oriented mp3 voice recorder for PDAs. Proven on HP iPAQ 2200. Daughter is happy :)
  • Opera Mini 5 - CAB for wm2003 , Menu for the Russian version page the author
    And you can just unpack the standard-nativeCAB(wm5 and higher) with the help of sktools in the right place and use (I do not think that the author of the kaba for wm2003 will track the relevance of the builds and rivet the reassembly).
  • Mail.Ru Agent - Mail.Ru Agent version for Windows Mobile 2003 SE

Finger-oriented games with WM2003 support:
  • Cavemen - a smart leming analogy, it's a pity that not all levels are revealed for the game.
  • Rayman ultimate - beautiful arcade
  • Games from xflib.net - A whole set of finger-oriented games. All go to wm2003.
    Here is something like that, yes more.

Useful registry tweaks in WM2003:
  • Battery Discharge Reminder:
    To do this, go: HKEY_CURRENT_USER \ ControlPanel \ Notifications \ {A877D663-239C-47a7-9304-0D347F580408} and in Default = "Low Battery Warning" (String variable)
    Then we do a software cut. After that, the new option Low Battery Warning in Settings \ Sound and notifications will appear.

How to repack * .cab, in the format for WM2003:
original article
1, in order to decompress the original CAB file (along with its INF file), downloadMSCEInffrom, for example,HERE

2, in order to recompress the new and, now, WM2003-compliant CAB file, download CabWiz. Creator tools; for example, QuickCab 2.0 availableHERE. Download the latter; you will need to cabwiz. * files (cabwiz.exe and cabwiz.ddf).

Incidentally, it’s up to you. For our needs, it doesn’t support relocation, while Cabwiz does. Therefore, CabWiz files from it.

3, decompress MSCEInf anywhere on your PC; run it. Drag-and-drop the original, WM5-only CAB file in it.

4, click the “CAB Files Extract with original names in a folder” icon (the 7th on the toolbar from the left). Previously empty directory anywhere. In the case of the RAM and so on.

5, copy the two cabwiz. * Files in the same directory where the generated-INF file has been generated. The CAB file will be created. As the cabwiz.ddf file, it will be compliant with the pre-WM5 operating systems.

Taken fromForum my.opera.comauthorMenneisyys

2, in order to compress new, WM2003-compatible CAB files, download CabWiz. This is a component of Visual Studio, which is in many utilities for working with cabs, for example,QuickCab 2.0you can download it from hereHERE. You will need only two cabwiz. * Files (cabwiz.exe and cabwiz.ddf).

By the way, if you just want to quickly deploy some files to predefined locations (if the application does not support migration) and / or make some changes to the registry, this is easily done using QuickCab. It is not suitable for our needs, because, unlike CabWiz, it does not support moving. Thus, we just have to extract the necessary files from it.

3, unpack MSCEInf to any directory on your computer; run it. Drag the cab files into it with the mouse.

4, click "Extract CAB with the original names in the folder" (the seventh icon in the panel on the left). Extract the files to any empty folder. Createapprox.An INF file that describes the names of the installation package files, shortcuts to create, path strings needed to install the application in any other place, such as a memory card, and so on.

5, copy the 2 cabwiz. * Files to the same folder as the newly created INF. Enter the command "cabwiz inf-filename" and a CAB file will be created. The cabwiz.ddf file defines output as uncompressed (see Compress = OFF in it, so the installer will be compatible with WM2003.

approx.I myself did not test the prog, but according to the text it is impossible to determine whether the information is created by an automatic machine, or whether it needs to be done by hand. In general, it is necessary to say a tongue-tied man, it is difficult to understand what Cho says, and maybe English is not just his native. Whatever it was,snakekvvcorrect if that.

translation authorastanoid

JAVA emulsion under WM2003:

theory
that did not work on the HP iPAQ H2200

1) Esmertec Java Bed for wm2003- it does not start for some reason. Put and silent.
Libraries are required to run on NOT a communicator.sms.dll and phone.dll to be placed in the Windows folder.
The forum contains libraries only for wm5 (see the header). Their performance on wm2003 is not tested.

As far as I understand, because of these libraries, or rather their incompatibility with wm2003, Esmertec Java Bed does not start, although this is only a guess.
same question on xda and also not resolved
2) phoneme some- a lot of cabs for WM2003, everything is put, tests run everywhere, some slower, some faster. How to really use it, did not understand. What cannatry if you need to put? If someone chewed, would not mind.

Installing and running MIDlets on your HP iPAQ h2200, with the goal of playing games

1) Download and install the TAO Intent Java MIDlet manager (TAO Intent JMM) emulator.
TAO v. 10.1.2.76- for WM 2003 and WM 5.0
2) Download, install and play Touchscreen Java Games.
Touchscreen Java Games, Collection
With the rest of Java games, you need to steam and set up soft keys.

Midlet programs tested and launched with TAO Intent JMM:
  • Opera Mini - the most popular mobile browser in the world in java (verified Schumacher on HP iPAQ h2200)
  • Jimm locID v1.18b (v25.02.09) - Mobile ICQ client for Java-enabled mobile phones, based on Jimm. A distinctive feature of LocID is plugin support. ->Works, but is not very convenient for the touch screen (checked Schumacher on HP iPAQ h2200)
  • D [i] Chat v0.80 - this is an elegant mobile ICQ client based on Jimm, special attention is paid to graphic design. ->More sharpened by the sensor (checked Schumacher on HP iPAQ h2200)
  • QIP Mobile Java Client - finger-oriented Java-client QIP Mobile for touch phones.

Questions:
  1. It would be interesting to continue the list, and it is desirable that everything be finger-oriented. In particular, paltsekroll is interested in any application (it is implemented in Resco File Explorer).
  2. can I portFTouchSL?
  3. Also interested in the finger-oriented menu and task manager.
  4. people! No one saw the "sapper" under the finger? How on android?

Post has been editedsnakekvv - 19.01.11, 10:51

Rep: (0)
people!Funcontactsruns on wm2003, only 2 problems - does not see contacts (and shows numbers without names in the call history), and it is impossible to add a contact because No OK button.

Maybe there are programmers? podshamanit a little, the second version is much steeper than the first (which works successfully)

People, if possible, specify the exact version of Windows and the PDA model, but it's not clear what. Many programs work on WM2003SE , but refuse to be friends with WM2003 !!!

Ok, correct. so:

dark padavan @ 11.8.10, 20:50*
people! FunContacts runs on wm2003, only 2 problems - does not see contacts (and shows numbers without names in the call history), and it is impossible to add a contact because No OK button.

Maybe there are programmers? podshamanit a little, the second version is much steeper than the first (which works successfully)

Device: Qtek 2020i based on WM2003SE

Another question - I can not find a normal finger dialer, tell me!

Post has been editeddark padavan - 14.08.10, 20:03

Rep: (11)
Good day to all

The questions are as follows:
Is it possible to adapt software for example wm5-6 for 2003?
How can you do it yourself and where to dig about this?

If it were so simple, then there would be no such branch. You can probably adapt if you have the source code of the program you need. Otherwise, only search for alternatives, or direct appeal to the author.

repack me the program please, otherwise I can't do it ....this

Rep: (4162)
kvitu @ 5.9.2010, 21:11*
repack me the program

Attached files

Attached filesmsmanager.zip(126.81 KB)

Rep: (2)
Six years have passed and we waited. ReleasedofficiallyThe first normal browser for PocketPC 2003se.

It works and is installed as a native application. The emulator is not needed.
Operamini 5.1 download from www.operamini.com

Add to the cap!

Post has been editedAlex-the-Great - 10.09.10, 12:09

Alex-the-Great You would immediately upload a file to the site. Immediately add, and what you do not like the version in the header?
And yet more interested in the support is not WM2003SE , and just WM2003.

Post has been editedsnakekvv - 11.09.10, 20:45

Snakekvv @ 09/11/2010, 21:44*
Immediately add, and what you do not like the version in the header?

I simply emphasize that official support has been resumed. So it is possible and necessary to send bugreport developers.

Rep: (8)
litra @ 11.9.2010, 22:03*
Crystal TV Hi download to watch TV is better who has a lot of unlimited channels, install cab-ik, change the exe-shnik all on this pageCrystal tvTry me hp6515.

I was glad that there is an exe for wm2003 ...
But apparently this is an exe for QVGA, since I have a picture on a quarter screen on hx4700. It's a shame terrible!
:-(

Here on the forum there is Skype 2.5.0.170 from 02/19/2009 - reassembled cab for installation on wm2003se (thanks idrozd)

_http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/190802/wm2003se_SkypeForPocketPC.rar

The method described in the header did not work for me (ipaq hx4700, wm2003se).

2 litra,
I apologize, I do not understand what is the connection between downloading from YouTube using Getytv and watching online channels using CristalTV?
I grieve that I couldn’t run CristalTV on vga wm2003se (I ran it on another device with wm6 - I really liked it).
Cab for VGA is placed on wm2003 (it is uncompressed-stored), but the resulting exe does not start, and as soon as I change to your exe - a quarter of the screen, and yes even landscape ...
Do not share your experience - as modified exe? Or where to read about it?

Post has been editedmelta - 15.09.10, 01:27

Uh on wm2003 notse is online ???

Here on the forum there is Online TVx, but it is for wm5 and higher. On wm2003se, no version is NOT ...

Post has been editedmelta - 07.10.10, 03:20

Opera mini for wm2003 cab installed on gtek 2020i works fine, but when loading a file it writes, try later, what is the problem that will explain anything to you? Please

Rep: (1037)
Seregih @ 10/06/2010 16:24*
when downloading a file, write try again later

Try to establish an Internet connection in advance.

Post has been editeddmand - 06.10.10, 21:40

icq pigeon works!
Tested on asus 620bt
dell x5 advanced

(2003 wm)

Hey.
Please give a link to the flash player for wm2003se: blush:

Macromedia Flash Player 7

Full version