> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

X-Uninstaller

Rep: (1327)
X-Uninstaller
Version: 1.0.0

Last update of the program in the header:23.08.09

Attached ImageAttached Image

Description:
Removing installed applications supported batch deletion.

Homepage: http://blog.mgeek.mobi/
Cyrket: http://www.cyrket.com/package/com.mgeek.android.XUninstaller

Download :
Version 1.0.0 : Attached fileXUninstaller_v1.0.0.apk (275.33 KB)

Post has been editedfreemsk1 - 05.10.10, 19:08

Rep: (14)
Putting 1.6 bekaptes. I'm on Tattoo (Prosha 1.67.411.7) after deleting some prog, as well as if you use the standard uninstalerom, flies configure a connection to a computer! } -)

Rep: (7)
But he is better than the standard aninstallera?

Rep: (42)
ipdmitry @ 1.12.09, 13:58*
But he is better than the standard aninstallera?

I think the trick Paken removal)

Rep: (7)
Well batch removal is, of course, strongly. But why? Somehow I can not imagine myself little need to demolish more than two or three programs at a time.

ipdmitry
First and foremost, the purpose of these programs - eliminate the need to go into the jungle of the menu and have access to the removal in less clicks. In addition, because the default collects a lot of information yet they tend to work quicker and smarter than the default, which is not really something and want.

Rep: (338)
There, on the screenshot CamCoder program! Where can I take it?

This is a standard video recording application. Not even guess where it is possible to take more.

Rep: (0)
Guys, tell me how to delete the built-in application on the HTC Legend ?! Thank!

Rep: (1)
why it is needed ??? have the same Uninstaller ... current due to the fact that you can select more than one ... well I do not know about you , but I do not have such a thing to carry just 2 or 3 at a time prog

Rep: (0)
Maybe somebody knows a program on similarity revo uninstaller and then leaves the standard uninstaller basically a lot of debris such as folders named prog that is already deleted

Rep: (17)
useful thing

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 16/06/20 03:00