> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Nimbuzz Messenger | IM Client

Rep: (1094)
Nimbuzz messenger
Version: 4.6.0

Last update of the program in the header:11.12.2016

Attached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
Free IM client.

Description:
Supports services: Facebook, MSN, Yahoo !, GoogleTalk, AIM, MySpace, StudiVZ, Hyves, and much more.
Need to register on the serverhttp://www.nimbuzz.com/ru

Homepage: http://www.nimbuzz.com/ru/android/download
Google Play: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.nimbuzz

Download:
version 4.6.0 Nimbuzz Messenger (Post Siemens92 # 55992224)

Past versions

Post has been editedvovanKARPO - 11.12.16, 18:11
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (0)
Olddroid @ 23.8.09, 11:52*
Nimbuzz

In Nimbuzz on android, Skype also does not call = (

Rep: (16)
Strangely, if nimbuzz is running, the screen does not automatically go out. Nonsense some sort. How to win it?

Rep: (32)
For some reason, my Nimbuzz in a slip begins to be inactive. As I turn on the screen starts to reconnect.

Rep: (41)
Most of my contacts lose nicknames, only ICQ-IDs are displayed ... ((((And since the client is very pleasant.

Rep: (22)
Junoreaktor @ 23.8.09, 10:37*
Need to register on the serverhttp://www.nimbuzz.com/ru

And me, most of all this is furious, what is it for?

Rep: (18)
Calls on Skype pass without a stupid callback ... Both through wi-fi and with a 3G connection.
Program version - 1.2.0 build 4154.4183, phone - HTC Hero

Hltel try but on the site in the list of equipment there is no my tattoo: (

Rep: (1)
I have a very good call quality by wi-fi, in general I like it very much, but for some reason he cannot enter the ICQ account. I checked the password 100 times - it still does not enter ... what kind of trouble?

Rep: (257)
If the password is long, try to enter only the first 8 characters of the password, the next topic discussed.

Rep: (18)
Max_000 @ 2.1.10, 3:15*
Hltel try but on the site in the list of equipment there is no my tattoo

On Tattoo, I got up without problems, I can not see it in the market through the tattoo, but the apk from the site is installed and working.

Rep: (107)
Already have version 1.2
Ihmo, the best client for ICQ and Skype for Androyd!
In ICQ with Russian now all the rules
Downloaded from the market!

Rep: (2)
here, did not regret the traffic:

Attached files

Attached filecom.nimbuzz.1.2.0.4154.4183.apk(2.26 MB)

Rep: (69)
The application unexpectedly stopped ... what could be the reason? From the market it was downloading, it was not installed at all ((((

Rep: (2)
I have another trabla. Any messenger (nimbus, freing, agile) when trying to enter a message with a full-screen Android keyboard gives the error described above. I will learn at this rate to click on the miniature buttons of the quarters on the floor of the screen. Tel i5700 Spica.
firmware i5700xeik7 (came with a new pipe immediately)

Post has been editedRaptorUA - 08.01.10, 10:00

Rep: (69)
RaptorUA @ 8.1.2010, 9:50*
I have another trabla. Any messenger (nimbus, freing, agile) when trying to enter a message with a full-screen Android keyboard gives the error described above. I will learn at this rate to click on the miniature buttons of the quarters on the floor of the screen. Tel i5700 Spica.
firmware i5700xeik7 (came with a new pipe immediately)

I have the identity of the speaker, asking for I5700XEIK3, but the program crashes right away, does not give anything to press, except for the "forcibly close" button

Rep: (234)
Everything works on I5700XEIK6, no overshoots

as a number in skype dial to call on the city fring a notebook reads and then how to be

Rep: (1)
Does not accept contacts sent from Skype. In the furnace. Do not manually sync Skype company?

Rep: (24)
But I don’t start up at all ... As I understand, it’s a ruse that he doesn’t have enough memory in the phone and asks to release it.

Rep: (239)
Doctor_Botkin @ 8.1.10, 20:11*
asks to release her.

and what's the problem, actually?))
I use this

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 02.07.19, 22:49