Wallpaper Plus

Rep: (1311)
Wallpaper Plus
Version: 3.2

Last update of the program:24.05.10

Attached ImageAttached Image

Description:
The program offers advanced features for working with wallpaper. Installation, creation. The ability to create separate wallpapers for each desktop. Demo video -http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgZL2zhL2d8

Homepage: ?
Cyrket: http://www.cyrket.com/package/com.creativecore.wallpaperplus

Download :
Version 3.2 : http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/513176/wallpaperplus_ver3.2.apk
Version 2.0 : Attached fileWallpaperPlus_v2.0.apk (54.61 KB)

Post has been editedfreemsk1 - 05.10.10, 19:34
Reason for editing: added new version

Rep: (0)
As for the individual wallpaper on each table.
Number with the creation of a wide wallpaper collected from the number of drawings equal to the number of tables is not a ride.
The drawing of all the desktops is longer, as it were, than what we are creating - if we continue to wind the extreme tables in the direction where there are no tables, there will be a piece of background there. You need to do something like this.
[background piece] [background1] [background2] [...] [background] [background piece]

Rep: (1311)
Number with the creation of a wide wallpaper collected from the number of drawings equal to the number of tables is not a ride.

Is it theory or practice?

Rep: (1048)
lafoxxx @ 19.9.09, 23:43*

this is a practice checked

lafoxxx @ 19.9.09, 23:43*
You need to do something like this.
[background piece] [background1] [background2] [...] [background] [background piece]

and this is how I did not quite understand (

Rep: (1048)
There is such a program for the desktop, it can help
http://www.wallpaperio.com/maker/htc-hero/

Rep: (51)
lafoxxx @ 20.9.09, 0:43*

Nothing of the kind on the back of all the standards for each wallpaper exactly and clearly puts your screen (desktop) Checked!

Post has been editedporsha - 28.04.10, 08:43

Rep: (28)
unable to create: /sdcard/.temp/tempwallpaper1
How to fix?

same problem

Rep: (3)
He asks for an sd card. For those who do not have it (I mean external memory), it will not work. Image prog on external memory saves. A friend started, he has sd. Looks great

He asks for an sd card. For those who do not have it (I mean external memory), it will not work. Image prog on external memory saves. A friend started, he has sd. Looks great

I have a map, and all other programs see it perfectly and can work with it at that very moment when Wallpaper Plus gives this error (I checked it on purpose). So the problem is something else.

Rep: (234)
Version 3.2
- update for droid / nexus one

Attached filewallpaperplus_ver3.2.apk(58k)

I had a system error on x10, I had to do an update

Rep: (145)
A strange version for a nexus .. the pictures put 240 * 400 everything is blurry .. on Desire causes an uninterrupted "OW" .. a reboot saves.

Rep: (7)
How to make, that after reboot, the wallpaper remains in place, and does not change to stretched?

It works well for me: if you put the background through the second tab - a high quality picture: if through the first (with the cut), the picture worsens. Put version 3.2 on Desire 2.2

Great prog! What you need for my needs))) Everything seems to work without problems! (HTC Desire)

And it would not be bad if they did support 480 * 800. There really are problems with quality.

KIM_BY @ 10.27.2010, 21:30*
How to make, that after reboot, the wallpaper remains in place, and does not change to stretched?

the same problem, but otherwise everything is SUPER !!!

exactly the same problem asKIM_BY, and Rusja3, although before everything was fine, please tell me what to do?

Misha215 @ 11/20/2010, 1:36 PM*
Exactly such a problem as KIM_BY, and Rusja3, although everything was fine before, please tell me what to do?

I have from the beginning. : mellow:

Also steel wallpaper stretch after the update 2.1: (

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/17/19/19: 12