> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Compute now

Rep: (3545)
Compute now
Version: 1.0.1

Last update of the program in the header:18.08.09

Attached Image

Description:
Compute Now is a virtual keyboard. This allows you to do the calculation in all fields. You'll be amazed how much time can be saved when using it.

Homepage: http://android.kanokgems.com/compute-now
Play: Compute now

Download:
Version 1.0.1 : Attached fileCompute_Now_v1.0.1.apk (44.39 KB)

Post has been editedEhsana - 26.08.13, 20:03

Rep: (1095)
As far as I understand it, not only believes but also allows you to enter text, hence the question whether there is a Russian language support?

junoreaktor
By pressing on ABC switches to the standard keyboard, but its keyboard to enter text there.

Rep: (1324)
racoon
A standard that can be called? I just do not quite understand the scheme of the program. :)

_Woland_,
It is unlikely that I will explain intelligibly. Better put on the emulator, so he look)

Rep: (1324)
racoon
Well, then I will look)

Rep: (1)
I installed on HTC Hero, and can not run. All written did. Can anyone explain pchmu not want to work.

Rep: (1095)
Urchin30,
FAQ on the Android OS (Post # 3129378)
So I do?

Rep: (1)
Here is thanks, kind man!

Rep: (0)
Generally interesting thing may come in handy

Rep: (26)
great idea (in the annex to count the cost / income without his calculator - simply chic). but to call it difficult, if you try to use the full-screen application. I change the keyboard with a long tapas does not happen, I can change the input method only from the notification bar. and each time to put it to use after a normal keyboard for a possible isolzovaniya pretty gemorrno.

Rep: (3)
The idea is interesting. Although, as far as I understood from the description so far not set, it is easier to switch and start the standard calculator. But if you would like more functional. Those. that would simply be in addition to the usual layout can be switched to digital but with a built-in calculator. And of course the letters if I was Russian with the voice input button.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 17/05/20, 21:03