> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

GameBoid | GBA emulator

Rep: (1327)
GameBoid
Version: 2.4.7

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Description:
Emulator gba. On-screen keyboard for devices without a hardware keyboard.
After installing and running the program, she asks her to specify the BIOS file. Download the BIOS file from the attachment and unpack it into any folder.
Top GBAdvance Games

Androlib: http://ru.androlib.com/android.application...u-gba-jtqn.aspx

Old source version:GameBoid (Post # 17090249)

Download:
version 2.4.7: http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1110251/247g.apk (509.11 KB) Changes
Bios : Attached filegba_bios.zip (13.24 KB)

version 2.4.7 RUS: GameBoid (Post # 21571886)

Previous versions

Post has been editedGridzilla - 18.10.13, 17:11

Rep: (12)
Why am I not showing joystick :( Who knows anything?

Post has been editedNeoDAV - 03.05.10, 15:50

Rep: (3)
Version 1.8 can anyone find a complete and lay out?

Rep: (16)
Mikterbom,
Can.

Attached files

Attached fileGameBoid_1.8.apk(454.93 KB)

And what's the difference from version 1.8 before going ???
And by the way (though someone wrote) on Spike play
Pts convenient when A and B is the volume key, the rest does not matter, you get used to
an hour of the game.

action-man
Thank! :)

master-makc
For me, the difference between 1.7.9 and 1.8 - is, above all, the virtual keys.
(Or simply due to the fact that management has become more convenient, I think so) can be made transparent, adjust the size, the picture is set to full screen, multi-touch works fine.

Rep: (20)
on Spike and play, the volume rocker A and B, start at the OK another chegoto not remember that hung on the camera (only when the camera is turned on for a long time to keep) and the key poiska.normalno FSE igraetsya

Rep: (28)
Something link to bios zdohlo, found on Piratbee
http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/3721638/GBA_BIOS.ROM

It is necessary to rename the BIOS in the * .bin

Awesome, I did not expect at the tattoo goes completely comfortable! not perfect of course but still super, Sega eg brakes more can cost version update :)

Post has been editedClockworkBastard - 11.06.10, 12:12

Rep: (5)
more than ten games launched - all fly (

Rep: (28)
Sonic Advance 1 on said Tattoo - fully passed ... For what it tricky to pressing all buttons twice was - took off, but only two and almost obvious reasons

Rep: (17)
the best of the existing emulsion GBA (tried other of the market - all of the game will not run) but still need to be optimized (quality sound disgusting :-(), and off the sound of the game fly, we should also note the very high compatibility - have tried a lot of games - not to go only a few (and most games refused to work because of the fact that AndroZip correctly unzipped 7z archives) general 5+: clap: I hope for further development of the project :-)

GameBoid v1.10.3

Attached files

Attached fileGameBoid_1.10.3.apk(468.03 KB)

Post has been editeddiableried - 19.06.10, 20:48

poyavili new settings
Pancake bylob cool if only in scaling mode can bylob screw "smoothing"

Hmm ... no one knows to deal with departures?

how many "Gotz" any departure, strange.

cool in this version almost anything goes. Only one problem - the resolution painfully low. But this is not the case in the emulator, but in the platform (

Rep: (1)
works well, och fast ride in Dave myrrh))

Rep: (1)
1.10.6 (light)

Attached files

Attached filecom.androidemu.gbalite.apk(487.13 KB)

Post has been editedaxlw - 20.06.10, 21:17

Rep: (94)
Kulnev. himself on the VM never neyuzal such emuli. yet Mortal Kombat Proper, as well as everything else a little uncomfortable. and NFS U starshnuvato looks.
Worm Jim also neochen. rozreshenie very low eto da!
-------------------------
Since neyuzal all Nintendo games and clan Do not know, can experts - write a list of the very best and convenient on Android.
----------------
Thank!

Rep: (10)
Donkey Kong all parts
Super Mario World (Yoshi there with the dragon in my opinion)
Super Mario Kart
Super Metroid (or Metroid Zero Mission - super game, but boring)
Mortal Combat Advance
F-zero
The lion king
The Lost Vikings (one of the favorite was) on the SNES
Super Star Wars

I played konsolki Nindendo them, 8-9 years ago, the name can not be accurate, they are like all ported already Gameboy! Some control is not very convenient.

Post has been editedunperfect - 20.06.10, 22:55

Rep: (94)
Thank you, I will probyvat now shake a very large list of online perbral a lot, I'll bet, and by the way, could be folded into a hat most igrabilnye on android.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 13/07/20, 2:14