> Attention!

In this section, only Moderators can create new topics. You can ask your questions in all open topics and in root partition !

Frozen or will not turn on PDA | All possible and impossible versions of "revival"

Rep: (1210)
In this topic, trying to "revive" hovering or completely "dead" PDA.

The sequence of actions, if not help the previous version -

1. Soft rezet. (Several consecutive CP)
2. Remove the battery for a time from 2 minutes to several days.Important - before all the manipulations, please make sure that the battery and charger in working condition.
3. remove the memory katrochku and try again with claim 1. (Sometimes on the map may be a failure or a virus)
4. Try to enter the flashing mode.
5. Hard rezet. (More XP in a row, up to 10 pcs.) -Hard reset - how to do?If does not help, then try again, but without the memory card.
6. Flashing:
6.1. Reflash via cable, if not, then 6.2.
6.2. Reflash the memory card (how to do this, see the topic for flashing your handheld, looking at the topicCatalog of topics-discussions PDAs, smartphones and smartphones. Catalog FAQ'ov. )
6.3. If the selection of firmware does not work or does not work sewn, then we try to be sewn to the very first official firmware after ten consecutive XP, and then to any other. XP dozen in a row - this is no joke because in this way trying to remove all the "leftovers and scraps from a previous life devaysa".
8. If you have the opportunity - to change the battery.
9. If you are not afraid to "pick" the device can independently change the backup battery.
10. The reduction method via JTAG - ask the themes for flashing your devices. An example in Sec. 11.3.1.

10.1. If all fails, then the road to the service center, but be prepared, the worst that can happen - there also will not be able to help (this sometimes happens), you can start from the circulation to the experts of the sectionRepair and Service, Have in their arsenal of some non-standard methods.

11. appropriate link:
11.1. Repair and service
11.2. Service for our machines and Service, exchange and return of PC and other equipment
11.2.1. Schemes and service of PDAs

11.3. EXAMPLE rebounds devices:
11.3.1. using JTAG - JTAG RoverPC S5 4Mp , still JTAG , contacts craftsmen who know how to do this procedure
11.3.2. HTC P4350 (Herald) - FAQ (Post # 2105619)
11.3.3. using the Gold Card - HTC Touch - Flashing - Part 2 (Post # 2076270)
11.3.4. Resuscitation (Elf & Elfin)
11.3.5. Glofiish X500 / M700 Restoring the dead Raccoons
11.3.6. Restoring killed firmware Acer

11.3.7. Attempts to restore the lost data after XP.

11.4. How to kill the CCP?

11.5. PDA to download the utility in Safe mode:
11.5.1. Safemode
11.5.2. Airscanner Mobile SafeMode
Note: these tools work only when they are set in advance on the PDA, on the "hovering" PDA them can not be established.

11.6. Collection reasons "killed" the CCP -

1. Firmware from another device.
2. Incorrect Russification.
3. Wild experiments with the native keyboard.
4. Damaged SPL.
5. Accidentally killed eBoot.

12.0. Dear users! When writing messages in this topic, please indicate which methods (points) of the cap threads You used to their devaysa and if anything has changed, be sure to specify what it is. You all still ask about it. Let's save each other time. Thank you for understanding.

Post has been editedromchk - 19.12.10, 15:50

Rep: (0)
Good all the time of day!
I have the following problem:
Leave a fully charged device on the table for several minutes.Your picked it up, it was found that the screen pogas.Proboval press the buttons no reaktsii.Postavil in the cradle connected to a power outlet, the same result.
Made a soft reset on fire-saver "HP" and all ... no reboot has occurred.
He performed the hard reset, the same result.
He pulled-insert the battery back-lit screen saver only.
I decided to flash the computer does not see the USB The connected-device.
I tried to flash from an SD card, no emotion.
As a result of all the above manipulations have next state devaysa:
When placed in the cradle, brightly lit screen saver "HP".
If you pull out of the cradle, the screen goes blank and does not respond to any CP or on XP.
However, if you click Contact Manager Task-reset (Bootloader mode) and inserted into the cradle, the screen saver turns off, as it should for a given mode.
If there are willing to suggest something, I will be very grateful!

Post has been editedromchk - 10.08.09, 02:34

Rep: (148)
flagiston, Windows on any animal? Try it for a few days on battery pull. It can help :(

DIK61 @ 6.8.09, 21:14*
flagiston, Windows on any animal? Try it for a few days on battery pull. It can help sad.gif

Installed Windows Mobile 6.1.
I tried to pull out the battery on noch.Ne help ...
If there is no other advice, take out the battery for a few days.
Hope dies last.
In the end, the service center, I always have time ...

Rep: (835)
flagiston
then enters into the mattress and the computer does not see the beast? Well what can I say, if it does not allow taking out the battery, then perhaps ai, please do not manage to time the computer does not see, and you say the card is not sewn

valdemard @ 6.8.09, 21:35*
flagiston
then enters into the mattress and the computer does not see the beast? Well what can I say, if it does not allow taking out the battery, then perhaps ai, please do not manage to time the computer does not see, and you say the card is not sewn

And I will go to ping the BB in a neighbor noute.Vdrug lucky.

flagiston @ 6.8.09, 21:50*
And I will go to ping the BB in a neighbor noute.Vdrug lucky.

Checked
Alas...

Rep: (16)
Check that the trailer battery cover is not broken
..rezervnaya battery is changed? - If not, try without it (as a PDA that was not loaded because the backup battery)

0ptiK @ 6.8.09, 22:40*
Check that the trailer battery cover is not broken
..rezervnaya battery is changed? - If not, try without it (as a PDA that was not loaded because the backup battery)

Trailer is not broken.
The backup battery has not changed.
Thank you, now I will try.

flagiston @ 6.8.09, 23:23*
The backup battery has not changed.
Thank you, now I will try.

I did not find desired otvortki.Zavtra buy and unsubscribe about results.

flagiston @ 6.8.09, 23:51*
I did not find desired otvortki.Zavtra buy and unsubscribe about results.

I tried without backup batarei.Bezrezultatno ...
I put novuyu.Nikakih changes.
I try to experiment.
After all, if it does not work, take out the main battery of the day 3.

I report!
In addition to the backup battery bought a new main battery.
Once pulled out the old battery backup and installed again bought the main battery, BB finally saw my suffering device.
But to flash it was a matter of technique.
Many thanks to all the answers!
Special blagodarnost- OptiK!
Good luck !!!

With my verkom problems began - a week ago, he began to shut down, did HR but one can not achieve stable operation at each time not having to fully boot - gasnet.Chto do Maybe someone has a similar situation.

Rep: (835)
serg7373
Try to flashRoverPC S6, Lenovo ET600 - Flashing

Rep: (197)
valdemard @ 16.8.09, 20:43*
Try to flash RoverPC S6, Lenovo ET600 - Flashing

This is unlikely to help - most likely a hardware problem. Just check to see if there is a switch in the PDA HOLD, whether it is switched on.

Good day, with an additional keyboard Asus P550 (Hebrew) CCP asked rezet soft, and hovered at this stage, that is, does not boot Windows
(Mobile), tried hard rezet, but it does not happen, as it is possible to revive the device very much in need of it.
Thank.

Rep: (687)
alkach100 @ 16.8.09, 22:33*
I tried hard rezet, but it does not happen

Try more, the first time may not work. And clarify the topicHard reset - how to do?If you do it correctly.

yes hard rezet done as described before was successful 2,
but today, when hung, does not respond to hard.
What are the other options?

romchk thanks for the help, but I've tried
1. Soft rezet. (Several consecutive CP)
2. Remove the battery for a time from 2 minutes to several days.
3. Hard rezet. (Several consecutive XP)
at this stage, I remove the battery (again), and probably will have to wait until morning.
But with the rest of the options:
4. Try to enter the flashing mode.
5. reflash via cable.
6. reflash from a memory card.
7. If you have the opportunity - to change the battery.
8. If you are not afraid to "pick" the device can independently change the backup battery.
hardly cope.
I'll try vyzvonit service center, the problem - I am in Israel, as ADR purchased in Ukraine.

Rep: (1210)
more info in the topicASUS P550 - Flashing

romchk thanks, I will study the materiel, the question of such an order - stood Windows Russian official,
is it worth trying to reflash English. of. and where to look for it?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 14/03/20, 8:26