17 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Children 60-70-80 dedicated. Not as funny as | I propose to discuss!
2d0x
Message#41
17.05.06, 12:29
Veteran
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 1842
Check in: 11.10.05

And I remember the litter paper rackets (: The foil dispersed with a bang, fertilizer (nitrate), too, and the mothers scolded us for the burnt irons (we settled pieces of newspapers dried). Rackets were not like Chinese petards (; Carbide is power ( : And for some reason I remembered sour cream (: Small angular glass jars (you could take it for 10 kopecks) with foil lids (white, with a yellow stripe) and 0.5 l bottles of cream, 50 kopecks. And more in stores " Children's world "sold small motors (from the batteries worked). We stuck them on the usual some cars (only a terribly expensive tank was managed - as much as 10 rubles) and put on gum (from mom's curlers) from one motor to one wheel - squeaking design thought (:

--------------------
ReadOnly
Lexx
Message#42
17.05.06, 13:11
Local
[offline]

Messages 221
Check in: 30.10.05
Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0

2d0x
And I remember rackets from litter paper (: The foil dispersed with a bang, fertilizers (nitrate), too, and mothers scolded us for burnt irons (we used to dry the settled pieces of newspapers). Rackets were not like Chinese petards (;

Yes ... Racket thing is strong !!! Uuuh smoked: D You could also blow bottles (both plastic and glass) with prolititrennuyu paper ... Rolled paper singe, rushes into a bottle, closes tightly with a lid and ... BDYSCH !!! : D In my moomu sales of carbide ...
2d0x
... they sold small motors (they worked on batteries). We stuck them on ordinary cars (only a terribly expensive tank was managed - as much as 10 rubles) and put gum (from mom's curlers) from a motor to one wheel - a squeak of design thought (:

Yes Yes Yes Yes!!!! : yahoo: It was possible to take a ready-made machine, and it was possible to assemble one's own aluminum constructor (such as with holes), and to tear off the wheels from the shop !!! The wheel was made propyl in the middle so that the gum does not jump off: yahoo:
Here is e-mine ... Found literally a corner, and I remember everything :)
kochrob
Message#43
18.05.06, 00:44
orthopedist
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 2564
Check in: 19.02.06
Xiaomi Mi 2S

And who gave the soup-p-p-er popular toy "Lunokhod" ?.
I was given such a new year, in my opinion 1976. So I, of course, broke it soon. My first burn is connected with her - my mother was ironing her underwear, and I was playing astronauts with broken men from a moon rover nearby. In general, I finished the game! Roared long. : yahoo:

Added @ 18.05.2006, 00:50

And who stood in line for the "New Amazons". My friend and I were already turned up in the lobby. So we sold the tickets at three prices with grief and then listened to fantastic stories of those who saw the movie, bathing in sweet fantasies. What to do - 13 years.

And it was also possible to natyrit (and natyril) building materials from a neighboring construction site and build a halabuda (and built) in the yard.

--------------------
meeting place Rostovites
Everything that is good in life is either illegal, immoral, or obesity
kochrob read -kohrob, on Shabbat and holidays -kosher
2d0x
Message#44
18.05.06, 09:39
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1842
Check in: 11.10.05

I had a super popular "Lunokhod" (walking, out of tin) in deep childhood (: They later disappeared (new plastic "Moon Rovers" were released, already on batteries, like). There was an era of small mechanical toys (with keys) - tops, cock , chickens, frogs and ducklings with butterflies on a wire. A rarer was a clockwork bear with a barrel of honey. There were also plastic watches and a plastic camera (: sfotkatsya (: She minutes 20 came It was worn, and after this muzzle, showing the tongue, got out of the lens, I hid from it for an hour or two (: And also, a kaleidoscope and all sorts of mosaics with designers accompanied me throughout my childhood (:

--------------------
ReadOnly
Us2
Message#45
19.05.06, 12:01
User
[offline]

Messages 84
Check in: 16.12.05

Wet eyes: (Respect guys: good:
I also remembered how they didn’t ruin a neighbor with a bomb.
Such a thing was done: two large bolts connected by a nut, inside the floor - a box of match sulfur. Bringing and throwing away. : ph34r: a cannon thing exploded.

And also PIONEER CAMPES and there it was the strashiki, the hikes, the girls were smeared with the paste "Cheburashka" and of course the "Buratino" lemonade: good:
Olegus
Message#46
19.05.06, 14:05
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1189
Check in: 10.10.05
HTC U12 +

Paper "bombs" with water thrown on the heads of passersby; the attic of our communal house, where everyone dried clothes and for 10 years only one sheet was gone; the first in-line roller skates on rubber and bearings, issued in "Dynamo"; sport camp in the Baltic for 4 months "without taking out";); the first one, earned from the production practice, is a "chervonets" ...

It seems we were poorer financially, relatively modern (our) children, but richer mentally ... And this, unfortunately, you will not return.

Thank you for the memories!

--------------------
a pedestrian is always right. still alive ...
Baracua
Message#47
19.05.06, 15:13
Local
[offline]

Messages 196
Check in: 10.10.05
Fly Miracle IQ442

my classmate was called to the pedsovet for what he wrote on the KISS board
yes I remembered a lot :) about Sheremetyevo 3 - I had already forgotten: D

--------------------
"- Associate Professor, and Associate Professor? Did you have a father-mother?
- was.
- Why are you so angry? Why like a dog? "
vldk
Message#48
22.05.06, 13:35
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 606
Check in: 04.10.05

I remembered the pioneer camp:
First shift, 83g. - The counselor just leaned back from the Airborne. The procedure is as follows: you put a little jamb, you immediately get into the soul and squat 50 times with two pillows in your hands, then 100 times you press the molded rubber wheel on the chest from a child's bicycle. In general, I returned home with a blue chest and a high-quality cue ball, they refused to take me to the second shift, my father barely persuaded the old man to take, they worked in the same shop and sometimes booze together.
Troll
Message#49
22.05.06, 13:56
Local
[offline]

Messages 108
Check in: 30.10.05
Huawei Mate 8 NXT-L29

smiled almost to tears :)
Dust65
Message#50
22.05.06, 14:04
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2305
Check in: 15.01.06
Yota Devices YotaPhone 2

: o
Can anyone remember a red metal tracked tractor on a square battery?
He had two more control levers.
And the motor is Plexiglas cylinders, transparent, and in them the pistons run.
In my opinion, GDR-ovsky production ...
And the tractor driver is so sedentary rubber to him. In a blue suit.

--------------------
PPC some ...
alexkai
Message#51
22.05.06, 14:40
Local
[offline]

Messages 213
Check in: 16.04.05

Yes, it was cool, we made a bomb of saltpeter and threw it into the trash from the 12th floor.
the class flew whistled and we are satisfied then April April passengers came but we left through the roof :-)
Previously, mine roofs were not closed, or is it just here in Biryulyovo.
And how little we were climbed on the roof of the central heating point and spied through the windows of the bathhouse of the female driver.
Oh, how the basement started to learn so that where it was to sit and tried the first alcoholic White Stork in the same place I only later learned
that this cognac was expensive when it flew in from the rods and sat at home for a week.
Class !!!! Well done. Sob.

--------------------
All will be !!! ;) Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 8-128 - 9 .... xiaomi.eu
vldk
Message#52
22.05.06, 15:00
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 606

86 or 87g is the height of Prohibition. Priayel muddied on an accelerated cycle washing machine mash. Who does not know, it is water, sugar, yeast, bread and 6-8 hours of plop in a washer. Do not lie, the volume was 40 liters. In general, for 4 hours we four of them drank it. The next day was one of the most nightmarish in my life.
Death
Message#53
23.05.06, 15:42
Local
[offline]

Messages 237
Check in: 02.11.05
Samsung Galaxy S8 Active

I remember how they kicked me out of school behind a board covered with a candle ...
To write on it is unreal ... it became ...

--------------------
Only two things are infinite and not sure about the former. В© A. Einstein
EDgun Matador "Standart" Daddy's caliber.
Station "Sky". The ultimate. Airplane Above does not rise - please release the cabin.
Tyson
Message#54
23.05.06, 17:35
Dolly в„ў
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 592
Check in: 03.10.05
Sony Xperia Z2

Death,

Candle if you get caught expire ... tear luchcha soap

--------------------
Though lingam call, just lick more often.
Alecs
Message#55
26.05.06, 22:01
Hedgehog
[offline]

Messages 1515
Check in: 01.02.06
Apple iPhone 7 Plus

nik-0,
Huge respect to you for your hard work, hurt, even very hurt!
The only thing with which you do not agree:
You get it all too easy! I swear
here you are all spoiled to the bone! You would not have survived in 1970 and 5 minutes!

And what's wrong with our children living better than us, isn’t this what we want? Yes, they have fewer difficulties, but is it really bad? Maybe they would not have survived in the 70s, and we would not have survived in the 30s, although a person can get used to everything.
The older generation always condemns the younger one in that they get everything easily, in heartlessness, and, in general, in all mortal sins. Alas, the problem of fathers and children.

But the rest, I repeat, a huge respect for the heartbreaking topic.

--------------------
"If I don’t wipe the stars every night," thought the hedgehog, "they will surely fade ..."
Alecs
Message#56
26.05.06, 23:05
Hedgehog
[offline]

Messages 1515
Apple iPhone 7 Plus

I will share my childhood memories.

We had two interesting games in the yard, one was called “To the Elephant and the Menta”, the other “We are going to Africa”.
Maybe someone they were called differently, but does not change the essence. The meaning of the first was as follows: a circle was drawn, preferably on the grass, two (elephants) stood in the center, wrapped around each other and bent down so that they could jump on their backs. The main thing is to hide your head far away under your neighbor’s arm in order not to get it in your eye. So, the elephant is marking time in the center, the cop is walking around, and the rest are jumping on the elephant, so as not to fall and not be caught by the cop. Jump until either the cop catches two more elephants, or the elephants collapse from gravity.
The second game is similar, but it was usually played when there are a lot of people. They were divided into two equal teams, Some were bending down and clinging to each other with a train so that they could jump on their backs, the first one was clinging to a tree, this was a camel. The second team was jumping on this camel. The task of the first one, who jumped, was to jump as far as possible, leaving room for others, and at the same time not to fall and not to crash our forehead into a tree. And the task of the latter, if the first one was not very successful, and there was not enough space on the camel, to jump already on the people sitting on the camel. In general, if everyone jumped and no one fell, the camel was unhooked from the tree and drove those who were on top for some distance. They, in turn, with the song "We are going to Africa" ​​should not fall, and the camel should not collapse.
How many bruises and broken noses, one, I remember, even broke the ear, not much, but still.
For how it was fun ...

Of the toys, except for those that have already been said, I remember a submarine with a remote control on the wire. The truth sucked, I had to cling to the extra load.
On the New Year, ancestors once presented a shooting gallery, it was a miracle of technology, all friends came to play.

--------------------
"If I don’t wipe the stars every night," thought the hedgehog, "they will surely fade ..."
alex7777
Message#57
29.05.06, 21:56
User
[offline]

Messages 86
Check in: 11.03.06
Nokia C6-01

We with the boys especially on the construction of the shasali, there was such a buzz from the "nix" (watchman) to run away.
And once, just do the door from the 7th floor. As it babahnul, sparks flew. And then in 10 seconds they flew out of that house to the next door.
The teacher of works loved to say: "I do not repeat 100 times ... I do not repeat 100 times ... I do not repeat 100 times."
And of course not to forget about the ships from the half of a walnut shell.
Rafting on construction sites and in the water drain. There was a case, and the boy rode so relish in the water flopped. Then we fled half a city to the house, choking with laughter.
And of course unforgettable trips to the scrap yard.
sergey.k
Message#58
29.05.06, 22:59
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 5
Check in: 21.01.06

Alecs wrote:
We had two interesting games in the yard, one was called "The Elephant and the Menta.

We called "elephant". I remember cutting 2 nails, a trigger, a rubber band and bullets into everything that moves (pigeons, cats, sparrows (jews)) from the boards of the “gun”. Another game was, the gate-bars of 5 points, the crossbar 10, and the cross bar 20, and the ball who pick up more. the loser gets the "hot." On rafts on the "water stadium" rode. Ches words melancholy. Many thanks for the topic!

--------------------
Violation of clause 2.1.3. forum rules (double lekon account). This account is automatically blocked.
Alecs
Message#59
29.05.06, 23:35
Hedgehog
[offline]

Messages 1515
Apple iPhone 7 Plus

sergey.k,
Alecs wrote:

More correctly all the same - wrote. If I were a woman, I would not have survived even five minutes in such games. :)

--------------------
vldk
Message#60
30.05.06, 10:05
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 606

Alecs,
I remember an elephant, Zhosskaya igruha was, surprisingly, the bones remained intact.

--------------------
Start track, wizard, elf and wagon

17 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 06/17/19 17:44