"Animators Club" | "Guidelines for the creation of simple animations"

Rep: (158)

Attached Image

Theme is created for people who want to learn how to create a gif-animation, edit ready-gif-animation. Also carry out any orders for manufacturing gif-animated banners and pictures.
The initial study the basics of Photoshop alone or turn to the topic "Photoshop"
Rules "Club gif-Animators
1. The theme was created for editing ready-made gif-animation files. Also fulfill orders for the manufacture of gif-animated banners and images.
No other issues in the topic are not discussed. If this requirement is violated, the post can be deleted without warning.
2. A keen eye and a sense of humor are welcome, and it is also allowed to pour a little
A few lessons that give an idea of ​​creating gif-animations:
Links to GIF software and online services

p.s. the topic is very welcome humor and good respect between the participants of the forum
All comments on the topic, send to cumene curatornafuk- ravil

Post has been editednafuk - 07.03.20, 08:04

Lar3s @ 13.11.09, 20:50*
It is better to not have to.

Yes, I looked on an Internet identity that all this opinion and come: rolleyes:
Lar3s @ 13.11.09, 20:50*
so very namuchalsya because the Russian version.

and I have read that version 3 is officially on the Russian and sales like free, that's a question for the current functionality: blush:

Rep: (442)
Fat111184,
I sometimes catch myself thinking that I think in English :-D, when working in Flash ... - before used .. join Lar3s said.
Well successful development))

Post has been editedrokr - 13.11.09, 18:17

Rep: (1173)
Pivot Stickfigure Animator
Attached Image

Pivot Stickfigure Animator is a Freeware application that allows users to create animations based on sticks, and save it into an animated GIF. Pivot provides a simple and easy-to-use interface with several features. It uses a fixed length of the stick to ensure compliance with the size of the animation (that is not so easy to implement in a professional animator like Blender or Adobe Flash).

I remembered an amusing example program, once dabbled in it. The process of creating the animation is to create based on the figure sticks, and subsequently bringing it into motion.

It allows sozdavt animations such as:

Download:Attached filePivot.rar(475.2 KB)

The program in the cap! Thanks!

Post has been editedFat111184 - 07.02.10, 10:12

Rep: (771)
rokr
it turns out that way .. but as it was used ... as soon as I get to Macromedia Flash 8, I think it will be easier to live: happy:
Fat111184,
I agree with the rules: yes2:
Congratulations on taking the club !!

Post has been editedFat111184 - 07.02.10, 10:12

Making the animation background transparent usingGimp -but

Fasting is targeted not for beginners!

Recommendations:

To start exploring this post I recommend to study the first three teaching post in the "Knowledge Base" of the cap.
That is, we must be able to create, edit animation to understand what the "layers" and be able to work with them.
You also need to download the latest version of Gimp(There is a link in the header)

Introduction of Gimp y:

When the program opens three windows:
  • toolbar;
  • working window;
  • auxiliary panel

Note that now the chaos going on in the working window. But do not worry - it's all the frames are displayed at once. Look at "supporting the panel," and in the "layers" left to right we see:
  • Attached Image- the eye that is responsible for the display of a particular frame;
  • link, which is not active;
  • he picture and the text (such as a "Attached Image")

This text is the most salt B)"Kadr39"- a frame name,(200ms)- the duration of the frame,(Replace)- an action that indicates that the frame will replace the previous one. Insteadreplace may be combine - an action that indicates that the frame is superimposed on the previous one. Modify and register from scratch can be very command, but at the end it is necessary to detect a change either "OK" or "Enter"
Context menu line also can be called by pressing the RMB (right mouse button)
To work with the right frame it must be activated by simply clicking on it.
If we make visible any one frame in the middle of the animation, you will see something suraznoe ... Do not worry is the effect of "streaming", ie pixel (dot) that is repeated in the previous frame, in a given frame is not drawn. This is done in order to save weight while optimizing the animation, you can also reduce the size or color ... And it happens "streaming video" at(Combine)Since the frame portion is changed only superimposed.
Now look at the "working window". Note the yellow frame. Moreover, in each frame it is usually different sizes. This frame size within which to manipulate. And it is different, because after a "streaming video" is not used the entire frame, but only part of the image. To zoom it is necessary to click on the desired picture on the right mouse button and select "Layer to image size".
Yet note that in the normal figure, there are three channels of color: red, green, blue, and optimized animation instead there is a single channel "indexed" and when you add a frame to the animation it becomes gray. Indexed frames due to compression and optimization. Be careful. There is a way how to deal with indexing - to copy footage from the desired animation and paste the newly created, and then add the desired image is already there. This trick we make of indexed frames frames RGB

Open animation and immediately go to the right window "Layers, Channels, Cancel" and open the tab "Channels". We see that there are three channels: red, green, blue, and they are in visible mode.
We turn to the tab "Layers" and click on the frame of PCM. In the popup context menu select "Add Alpha Channel". It is this "Alpha" and is responsible for the transparency of our animation.
Now go to "Filter" ->"Animation" and choose "Razoptimizirovat". As you can see, each frame has acquired a normal appearance. This animation has opened in a new window so the original can be removed to the side or even better close. Now get out of visibility from all staff, in addition to which you will work (nowkadr1respectively). We activate the desired frame, activate the "Fuzzy selection" ( "BCD") and pay attention, that it has a threshold. That is, the greater the number of the threshold, the more similar colors will be selected by the selection. this mode is activated -Attached Image- replacing the current selection, i.e. each time will be allocated to the new area;
there is such a regime -Attached Image- here the selection will be supplemented to the already selected;
and there is a mode -Attached Image- on the contrary it takes separate sitting areas.
Now select a white background in the frame, and if we are satisfied with the automatic selection, then click Del on the keyboard. And if you can not adjust the allocation of cars, then we will always help eraser;)

That seems to be all :) However, I want to note that the weight of animation can both decrease and increase. And will have to deal with the new values ​​combine and replace, because there are times when to change parts of the frame covered background that you remove ...

Post has been editedFat111184 - 01.05.10, 20:43
Reason for editing: editorial post

Rep: (1130)
By the way, colleagues can enlighten than the animation of the text make? That is, that the text was written or burns. Free desirable to bend.

wandererbk
voiced that and you know: rolleyes: Ghimpu and fotozhop: laugh_wild: Score burning of text in a search engine, and he learned everything;)

Rep: (1130)
Fat111184,
: Rofl: Yeah I)

Rep: (145)
Fat111184 @ 3.8.09, 18:32*
Here, the program that I use:

and Photoshop? it is not there: P

Fat111184,
I think that all programs can be combined into one list and add the keyword "us", because as a club public ....

Neadi,
because I do not use it: laugh_wild:
rokr
I'll think about it ;)

Fat111184 @ 10.12.09, 12:56*
because I do not use it

: D horror! I'm in shock

: Happy: but in vain
his AVU I did it

Post has been editedNeadi - 10.12.09, 13:16

Neadi,
Neadi @ 10.12.09, 18:15*
but in vain

the taste and color markers are different: rolleyes:
have a desire to join us, to teach work in Photoshop? ;)

Fat111184 @ 10.12.09, 14:36*
have a desire to join us, to teach work in Photoshop? wink.gif

I do not often here)

Congratulations comrades with the holidays!

Post has been editedFat111184 - 07.02.10, 10:05

Fat111184 @ 13.1.2010, 21:07*
Congratulations comrades with the holidays!

and I congratulate the successful animashek!

Post has been editedFat111184 - 14.01.10, 14:15
Reason for edit: Removed tag curatorial;)

Rep: (771)
: Congratulate: all of us with the past :)

Rep: (928)
and I join all the congratulations! (-:

Attached Image

So let the tiger his mighty breath breathes in our dreams luck and inspiration! : party:

pasibo: rolleyes:
but then it had to make an animated: lol:

AT)

Rep: (41)
I want to join you in the club =). How to do it? DC I work in Photoshop.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 27/03/20, 10:29