03.08.09, 18:32
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 293
Check in: 16.10.08
DEXP Ixion ML150 Amper M

Attached Image

���� ������� ��� �����, �������� ��������� ��������� gif-�������� , ������������� ��� ������� gif-��������. ����� ��������� ����� ������ �� ������������ gif-������������� �������� � ��������.
��������� ��� �������� ������� �������������� ��� ���������� � ���� "Photoshop"
download

Rules "Club gif-Animators
1. The theme was created for editing ready-made gif-animation files. Also fulfill orders for the manufacture of gif-animated banners and images.
No other issues in the topic are not discussed. If this requirement is violated, the post can be deleted without warning.
2. A keen eye and a sense of humor are welcome, and it is also allowed to pour a little
A few lessons that give an idea of ​​creating gif-animations:
Links to GIF software and online services

p.s. the topic is very welcome humor and good respect between the participants of the forum
All comments on the topic, send to cumene curatornafuk- ravil

Post has been editednafuk - 09.03.19, 07:30
Hanzo
Message#22
27.08.09, 15:55
Tired Ninja Evil_FAQMaker
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 5070
Check in: 27.08.07
T-Mobile MDA Pro

Contradictions in the cap:
Fat111184 @ 3.8.09, 18:32*
The programs and methods "chewed" and modified by me are considered!

Offer programs for consideration!

What is it like?
First you need to:)

Here are the necessary for the program

How am I then at the club, if I have Linuh and I won't be using this wine for the sake of the club?
And what kind of discrimination? : '(

--------------------
“Understanding restrains the wrath of a man, and his beauty is not to attach importance to wrongdoing.” (Prov. 19:11)
Does reputation?
About myself
Fat111184
Message#23
27.08.09, 18:20
Local
[offline]

Messages 293
DEXP Ixion ML150 Amper M

Hanzo,
In the first case, I mean that it is necessary to discuss in this topic the methods of drawing and animating suggested by me. But of course, I’m not the smartest, and I’m able to far from everything, so there is an opportunity to teach me first, and then I will experience it in my style for the rest. (By the way, it is also said if there is a desire to teach without me, then please, BUT! Provided that you make a post in the style of my teaching posts)
on the second - excluded at will
on the third - adjusted the cap relative to the OS. I teach on Maykrosovtovskiy XP, so automatically those who do not have a PC or the desired OS are the maximum sympathetic.
Added "sympathizers". You write down there?

Post has been editedHanzo - 30.08.09, 18:58
Reason for editing: Removed tag

--------------------
Making animations
"Club" Formula1
Fat111184
Message#24
27.08.09, 18:51
Local
[offline]

Messages 293
DEXP Ixion ML150 Amper M

Hanzo @ 9.8.09, 7:25*
Tomorrow with BB. Most likely in the workshop.
I work with Gimp.
Caps will rule, too, with BB.

fresh tradition ...

--------------------
Making animations
"Club" Formula1
Hanzo
Message#25
30.08.09, 19:02
[offline]

Messages 5070
T-Mobile MDA Pro

Fat111184 @ 27.8.09, 18:51*
fresh tradition ...

What are you talking about?

Posted on 08/30/2009, 19:02:

Fat111184 @ 27.8.09, 18:20*
on the second - excluded at will

Eeee ... I did not ask to exclude, but asked to remove discrimination. This time.
Secondly, is it an “animation club” or “Fat111184 teaching”?
If the second, then the place of the topic in Tehnotrepalka with the appropriate name (IMHO). ;)

--------------------
“Understanding restrains the wrath of a man, and his beauty is not to attach importance to wrongdoing.” (Prov. 19:11)
Does reputation?
About myself
Fat111184
Message#26
31.08.09, 18:43
Local
[offline]

Messages 293
DEXP Ixion ML150 Amper M

Hanzo,
about what? promised to teach like ...
remove will not work. the maximum that I could do is add sympathizers;) indeed, if you are with linux and it is not convenient to work with a Borg, then it is more correct for you to be in a group of sympathizers.
the club is initially positioned as a place where you can learn how to animate step by step, and for the club to start living you need to teach someone. and that someone is naturally me. I myself only comprehend the basics - I teach this. but there are those who can and want to teach - please! only in detail, with screenshots and, to minimize posts, with spoiling. in principle this is the essence. That is why this is the club and it is located in the club of interests. while it turns out that only I describe the ways ...
Once I needed to make an animation and I had to figure it out myself, but I couldn’t find one to teach me and I thought, why not ?! After all, everyone can, and no one is available explains
but about “me” it was just at first I wanted to develop the topic and not to interfere much with my “five kopecks”.
in principle, the rules said to carefully read the cap, and the whole point of the above in the reservations;)
I think I answered the questions fully and clearly.

Post has been editedFat111184 - 07.02.10, 10:09

--------------------
Making animations
"Club" Formula1
Danusha
Message#27
12.09.09, 15:09
The best
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 6331
Check in: 11.05.08
Apple iPhone 6s

And which program can connect 2 gifs? : thank_you:

--------------------
Arkhangelsk - = fresh = =
Why love, why suffer - because there is a sofa, I will go to lie.
rokr
Message#28
12.09.09, 16:49
nekogay
[offline]

Group: Developers
Messages 600
Check in: 31.07.08

Learning to animate on flash.
(you need Adobe Flash / Macromedia Flash. The very lesson on Adobe Flash CS4)

Lesson number 1:
Designed to study from scratch ...
first steps:

1. After starting the program, a dialog will appear asking whether to create or open a project file in which you need to select create new flash file;
2. There was a working area of ​​the program. Tools on the left, a panel with a time track at the bottom, a property bar on the right and a library in which objects used by the project are stored, for example, pictures ... In general, the interface is similar to many Adobe products (although macromedia was originally) who worked with Photoshop right away will notice.
3. We continue to study the interface ... Pay attention to the left panel, the tools of which are intuitively understandable by icons, for example, the tool with the pencil icon is it. Pressing and holding on some tools displays additional, similar or affiliated. For example, holding on an oval will display a selection of geometric objects — a rectangle, a pentagon, and the oval itself (after selecting the tool icon, it will take an image of the corresponding geom. Object). Practice with these tools by drawing various shapes or lines in the work area ...

draw the simplest. If you understand this, the next lesson will be devoted to more complex things (by request)
Attached Image

If you have already been trained with ovals (oval tool) and lines (line tool), then we start:
1. Clean the garbage box, which is drawn, or save and / or create a new project.
1.1. Edit the width and height of the workspace to 100x100, in the project properties (usually to the right) (ctrl + f3).

2. Draw a circle. select a color using the COLOR panel (usually on the right).
2.1. Highlight everything and press "v" on the keyboard if you need to adjust the size.
2.2. Leave selected and right-click, select "convert to symbol" in the context menu that appears, type in a name that is understandable by hearing, for example, "oval" (you can also say in Russian) in the dialog that appears and click "ok". Now we have a so-called symbol, which can contain its own animation or embedded graphics, but it is too early to talk about it, but for now double-click on it - editing will open with an already new timeline and frames for this symbol, which can be edited same as in clause 3, i.e. add new layers for example. I personally added glitter (a semitransparent white ovalchik is drawn in the new top layer). You can come back by clicking on the "scene 1" button at the top. In the timeline (below) for the first frame \ frame, right-click, select "create classic tween".

3. Create a new layer in the new layer and drop it to the bottom. Draw a curved line in the second layer. in the timeline (below) for the first frame \ frame, right-click, select "create shape tween". Now you have two layers, in the first - an oval, in the second - a line.

4. By default, everything that you have already drawn is the first frame. This frame will be the last one, for this we need to create it with the context menu command - "Insert keyframe", after selecting the 14th frame of all layers (we have two of them). Now we have 14 frames on the fantasy.

4.1. Note that it is not necessary to follow strict instructions, you can create an arbitrary number of frames, but I do not advise you to overdo it. FPS (frames per second) in the project by default 10. If you need to create an animated picture (gif), then leave fps at 10 if the flash movie is 30. FPS is set on the time scale or project properties.

5. Now we draw intermediate frames. Thanks to which the ball will "jump".
5.1. On the 7th frame, the first layer is clicked \ "Insert keyframe" \.
5.2. drop the ball down, after selecting it, to the line. (press ctrl + Enter to check the first result - the ball should move up / down in cycles).
5.3. Now the second layer: similar to paragraph 5.1. With the line itself do not need anything yet.
5.4. Select the 11th frame on all layers and similarly to 5.1.
5.5. We draw "pushing the line with a ball". We "bend" the unmarked line on the 11th frame, hover over it with the pointer in the middle, and, holding, lead down to the required deflection, preferably seven-fold lines on the previous frame. Drop the ball to the edge of the bent line. press ctrl + Enter. Is done.

in the end it will turn out such a thing on the time scale
Attached Image

the project itself:Attached file1.rar(6.65 KB)

Post has been editedrokr - 14.03.10, 14:30
Fat111184
Message#29
13.09.09, 03:45
Local
[offline]

Messages 293
DEXP Ixion ML150 Amper M

Danusha,
Try UleadGifAnimator, but the problem will be that you have to fully combine everything with your hands, and not press two buttons) you can put it here and I will try to connect them;)
As an example, you can look at a girl with a PDA (she’s in the second and third teaching posts), I finished it up to the boy, gave me a beer mug in my hand and made dolphins dream (this is the inserted animation).

In the future, a lesson is planned on how to merge several animations)) But I am also a hard-working person, so I strained with free time :)

rokr
in a hat!
I'll read it later, try it and we can correct it): thank_you:

Post has been editedFat111184 - 07.02.10, 10:09

--------------------
Making animations
"Club" Formula1
Hanzo
Message#30
13.09.09, 09:48
[offline]

Messages 5070
T-Mobile MDA Pro

Danusha @ 12.9.09, 15:09*
And which program can connect 2 gifs?

Gimp

--------------------
Does reputation?
About myself
rokr
Message#31
13.09.09, 12:52
nekogay
[offline]

Messages 600

adobe flash cs 4 installation package weighs 1 gigabyte, I will not fold it here. Just drop the adobe.ru link into the header, where you can find all the products of this company, including flash. And kryaknuty can google ...
Fat111184
Message#32
13.09.09, 14:43
Local
[offline]

Messages 293
DEXP Ixion ML150 Amper M

rokr @ 13.9.09, 18:52*
adobe flash cs 4 installation package weighs 1 gigabyte

whoa! I don't exactly download myself for this one: rofl:
Well, then I will deal with this issue myself) if there is a successful result, you will see in the header: yes2:

Post has been editedFat111184 - 13.09.09, 14:57

--------------------
Making animations
"Club" Formula1
Hanzo
Message#33
13.09.09, 15:08
[offline]

Messages 5070
T-Mobile MDA Pro

Hanzo - excluded at will (hopefully temporarily)

You or that, or that. I did not ask to exclude ...

--------------------
Does reputation?
About myself
Danusha
Message#34
13.09.09, 15:58
The best
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 6331
Check in: 11.05.08
Apple iPhone 6s

Fat111184,
: Thank_you: thanks, as long as I try)))
Hanzo,
*-:

--------------------
Arkhangelsk - = fresh = =
Why love, why suffer - because there is a sofa, I will go to lie.
Fat111184
Message#35
13.09.09, 17:51
Local
[offline]

Messages 293
DEXP Ixion ML150 Amper M

Hanzo,
Hanzo @ 13.9.09, 21:08*
You or that, or that. I did not ask to exclude ...

yaz wrote:
Fat111184 @ 28.8.09, 0:20*
Added "sympathizers". You write down there?

and you remain silent: rofl: you just wrote:
Hanzo @ 27.8.09, 21:55*
How am I then at the club, if I have Linuh and I won't be using this wine for the sake of the club?

the words "... I will not be for the club ..." were regarded by me as a refusal to stay in the members of this club, after all, if we have different OSes and you do not have the opportunity (no matter for what reason) to use the programs we use , then I thought that you should be in the "Sympathizers". Just initially, I did not even think that there are other OSes! And so that there are no phrases like:
Hanzo @ 27.8.09, 21:55*
And what kind of discrimination?

I decided to make a group of "sympathizers". Probably you did not carefully read the post where I offered to go to this group. But judging by your displeasure, you can conclude that you need to be returned to the participants. But until your positive decision, you are moved to sympathizers (I think it would be more correct: P). I hope such misunderstandings will not be repeated: blush:

--------------------
Making animations
"Club" Formula1
rokr
Message#36
13.09.09, 20:54
nekogay
[offline]

Messages 600

Fat111184 @ 13.9.2009, 17:43*
whoa! I don't exactly download myself for this one: rofl:
Well, then I will deal with this issue)

It will be interesting to observe how you yourself will deal with this without the program itself: rofl:
Fat111184
Message#37
14.09.09, 07:20
Local
[offline]

Messages 293
DEXP Ixion ML150 Amper M

It will be interesting to observe how you yourself will figure it out without the program itself.

most interesting: blush:
I thought you can download the current that is necessary, but not the whole package: D
The package weighs from 580 (apparently the old version) to 980 MB! and I have 400 maw in a month B)
if it is impossible to install the programula separately, this becomes an obstacle: P
or maybe you will generally send the disc in the mail? : blush: :) :)

Post has been editedFat111184 - 14.09.09, 07:26

--------------------
Making animations
"Club" Formula1
Hanzo
Message#38
14.09.09, 09:18
[offline]

Messages 5070
T-Mobile MDA Pro

Fat111184 @ 13.9.09, 17:51*
I hope such misunderstandings will not happen again.

: thank_you:

rokr @ 13.9.09, 20:54*
It will be interesting to observe how you yourself will figure it out without the program itself.

For example with other programs;).

--------------------
Does reputation?
About myself
Fat111184
Message#39
14.09.09, 10:43
Local
[offline]

Messages 293
DEXP Ixion ML150 Amper M

Hanzo @ 14.9.09, 15:18*
For example with other programs.

Yes, I'm clear, but I want to learn what he wrote: blush: it's not for nothing that a person tried: yes2:

--------------------
Making animations
"Club" Formula1
rokr
Message#40
14.09.09, 15:03
nekogay
[offline]

Messages 600

Flash animation can be created only in the flash environment, there are no alternative programs. There are certainly similarities, but only to create any banners, or mini-rollers based on templates, but not to create a full-fledged animation, much less drawing. As an alternative, you can use macromedia flash mx 2004, which you later bought adobe - 100 megabytes weigh
Hanzo
Message#41
14.09.09, 16:02
[offline]

Messages 5070
T-Mobile MDA Pro

rokr
I am looking for something under linux. Would you answer?

--------------------
Does reputation?
About myself

124 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 06.06.19, 00:29