> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Voice Recorder | The recorder capable of recording in the background and Scheduled

Rep: (1327)
Voice recorder
version: 2.3.6

Last update of the program in the header:04.12.2013

Attached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
The recorder capable of recording in the background and scheduled. Recordings are saved on the SD card.

Homepage: http://tokasiki.com/
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?...lcmVjb3JkZXIiXQ .

Download :
Version 2.3.6: http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/3414915/voice-recorder-v2.3.6.apk

Past versions

Post has been editedGridzilla - 04.12.13, 04:03
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (7)
It was hoped that conversations telephone this program in the background writing can (I got used another Simbiane and then to Win. Mobile have on a flash drive all the talk if you know handy always if you want to dig up the right information stored automatically on the move and on the fly). perhaps even in settings not understand ... Who razchehlilsya - Pisnya B)

Rep: (16)
Version of1.7.12 a long time ago can be considered "old": happy :.

Here are just a couple of hours ago, the program has been updated to version1.9.6 :

corrections:
v.1.9.6
Bug of ringtone settings was fixed.

Attached files

Attached filecom.tokasiki.android.voicerecorder_v1.9.6.apk(145.59 KB)

Rep: (0)
Pro version 1.9.6.
On Hero (ModaCo 3) operates dictaphone. Call failed to start Auto store. As it is written in the manual restart it anyway (OH !!!! ....)

Prompt for tattoo work?

Post has been editedNKN - 19.01.10, 15:06
Reason for editing: error

Rep: (11)
NKN @ 19.1.10, 5:01*
Prompt for tattoo work?

I, too, are interested in?

Rep: (18)
NKN,
s_lawer,
And that itself poorly to try? :)

but why then the forum?

Rep: (9)
s_lawer @ 3.2.10, 8:23*
but why then the forum?

To those who wondered how a question, I find an answer to it and to share it.

Post has been editedK0styan - 03.02.10, 09:15

That's it I wondered to find a good program to record telephone conversations
And I could not find an answer
And he asked to the one who found the answer, share answers
Is not it?

beltsoff @ 2.1.10, 19:14*
It was hoped that conversations telephone this program in the background writing can (I got used another Simbiane and then to Win. Mobile have on a flash drive all the talk if you know handy always if you want to dig up the right information stored automatically on the move and on the fly). perhaps even in settings not understand ... Who razchehlilsya - Pisnya cool2.gif

At Spice tried to record the conversation .... when the recording sound from a person disappeared (((When listening ..... heard only himself ... after removing a program recording ... hangs tightly .... will have to bear (

(OFF) RAVruS wrote: NKN,
s_lawer, And that itself poorly to try?

What does the WEAK !!! ??? If you think you come here only those people who bought two days ago his first NAvaRocheNny smart and are afraid (to put it mildly) and try to put into action some example program, then you are deeply mistaken sooo !!! Because at the time of writing their messages while (19.1.2010, 14:01) I have been in use Toshiba Portege G900, and at the time of writing this report - is the Nokia 5230 !!!
You catch my drift?
If not, I would say. I'm only going to buy professional tattoo !!!!! And you his message helped me a lot ... do not buy Tattoo and Nokiyu ... thank you.

Post has been editedNKN - 23.02.10, 01:47

Rep: (1327)
NKN,
Less emotion and do not forget about the rules.

NKN,
How I sympathize with you ...: rofl:

Rep: (60)
And on Desire 2.2 somebody put the tape recorder?

set, launched, vulgar, screen recorder and Blocked hung ... and there is generally at least one recorder for android operating stably and accurately, while others just slow down or hang a minute and then write for the money .... nonsense. it is difficult in such a simple prge

On Spike in the August firmware 2.1 (and probably in all of 2.1) standard recorder writes with no time limit on the SD card (in * .amr).
Telephone conversation, of course, though, does not write.

Rep: (17)
I put on Kronos 1.60. androyd 2.2 hero PCT.
The sound is recorded in the background. left to figure out how to make automatic recording of bodies. conversations. probably will have to buy a plug-in it .. 56 .. rublikovyu

Rep: (2)
lg gt540 - writes

Rep: (17)
kakogoblin guys record a telephone conversation with the speakerphone? that's what I do not understand .. I also Japanese inventor ...

Rep: (4)
on i5500 barely audible but writes the background ... I would like to improve the program

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 13/06/20, 15:16