> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Move Cache for Root User | TA Utility

Rep: (1095)
Move Cache for Root User
Version: 1.4

Last update of the program in the header:02.08.09

Attached Image

Description:
Migrating cache program on a memory card. To use the necessary rights Root

Homepage: http://tuttoandroid.net/
Cyrket: http://www.cyrket.com/package/it.tautility

Download:
Version 1.4 : Attached fileit.tautility.apk (132.63 KB)

Post has been editedfreemsk1 - 05.10.10, 19:02

Rep: (0)
useful prog?

Guys, I understand that with the help of this program all programs the phone's memory are transferred to the SD card ??? And if so, tell me about the points of how to set it up, that is, where to get the root access?

Rep: (1324)
Crion,
Ask about the root in the topic of the firmware for your device.

Rep: (1095)
Crion @ 25.1.10, 22:38*
Guys, I understand that with the help of this program all programs the phone's memory are transferred to the SD card ???

Do not program a cache programs

Rep: (14)
I works fine, and transfers the cache, without route-rights ...

Rep: (19)
monogo how memory can etim free? (Average)

Rep: (61)
and the cache will continue ticking on an SD or a one-time?

Rep: (-6)
It works fine. Released about 13 mb. in main memory. Basically a standard browser cache.

Rep: (24)
good prog suffered 10MB, despite the fact that the software is installed on the microSD.

Rep: (177)
I have a folder with all the cache after the transfer were empty. is nothing to migrate?

junoreaktor
prompt and a program for installing applications on a memory card which can be downloaded?

Incorrectly returns the cash card after the transfer to the card. Way back as it was not yet found.

Rep: (34)
But in general it is not clear what it does correctly set, he launched the transfer to the card, a folder is created, but empty, decided to move back to the folder and delete the program. As a result, the card and the market began to take off for the FC, ended up a factory reset on the Market is full of similar comments to this program.

Rep: (1)
Milestone

Put. He suffered a cache.
I stopped working Internet. Generally ceased. And through vayf and through MDRG.

Demolished.
I overload the body.

Net earned again.

Rep: (246)
Similarly. I set now when connected to a computer Programs at losing the flash drive and the cache on it and house decora tion crowds every 5 seconds. What to do? How to bring back?

I cured card like this:
Settings - Applications - Manage Applications - Maps - Clear data

I think for other applications is also nice.

Rep: (246)
So, too, I have found. Before the operation, be sure to move the cache to clean the data, or glitches in the convenience store and maps

Rep: (9)
suffered a cache Gmail, as long as everything is fine

Rep: (2)
A cache of games transfer possible ..:? O

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 12/05/20, 1:05