> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

Bonsai Blast [G-sensor]

Rep: (1095)
Bonsai blast
version: 1.8

Last update of the program in the header:12.11.2010

Attached Image

Description:
Analog known casual game Zuma. You have to build a sequence of balls of the same color.

Homepage: http://www.glu.com/
Androlib: http://www.androlib.com/android.applicatio...bonsai-DmD.aspx
Android Market: market: // search / q = pname:? com.glu.android.bonsai

Download:
Version 1.8: http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/684830/com.glu.android.bonsai_v.1.8.apk (6.53 MB)

Older versions

Post has been edited^^ TeRMiT ^^ - 12.11.10, 12:09
Reason for editing: added version 1.8

Rep: (32)
A new version:1.6
Changelog is not found.

Attached fileBonsai_Blast_v1.6.apk(6.53 MB)

Rep: (2)
Super igruha. Excellent taymkiller.

Rep: (714)
Remarkably zoom on Androyd even better than Simba and similar :) Taymkiller even malicious =)) for the second time to walk is not a sin +)

Rep: (0)
Excellent igruha! just 20 has already passed)))
People tell me more that anything like that.

The new version of the way there in the Market 1.8

On the hero working standards, but the main menus some flattened, and a window with a download progress.

Rep: (232)
Attached filecom.glu.android.bonsai_v.1.8.apk(6.53 MB)
version 1.8

2 ^^ TeRMiT ^^, Done: happy:

Post has been editedpSyLiquid - 12.11.10, 12:05

pSyLiquid,
Sign the pleess title APK version 1.8, and I will raise in the cap if you want to rename the file locally and re-attach to the message

Post has been edited^^ TeRMiT ^^ - 12.11.10, 12:02
Reason for editing: added about file

Rep: (6)
Good game.

Rep: (95)
When you exit the game (arrow back on a device), the browser opens, or rather with the inscription appears:
"Complete action using
Opera Mini
Browser
Again arrow back, the window is not minimized.
In general, to close the game (to get out of it) must be three times to stick on the arrow "back" and only through the browser window.
Question:
How to get around the inconvenience?
Or so at all?

Strangely, I have no such

Rep: (95)
DEIK @ 23.11.2010, 00:14*
When you exit the game

And strange to me, disappeared as a matter-of-itself, razsosalos ...

Rep: (14)
Press home and everything

Igruha cool! And then there is something like?

Yes, the game is very colorful sdelana..super igrushka..kogda played on the Samsung star..igra as I understood from the port of Java :)

Rep: (175)
Version1.8 AdFree . Bought on the Market. By size is slightly different from the previously laid out here. About the license check does not know. Try.
Attached fileBonsai_Blast_1.8.apk(6.53 MB)

Something a lot of zoom cloned games, only the schedule change, but the meaning is the same

Rep: (6)
People, and you can put a cache of open levels? I haveversion 1.8 ! Please, and the baby was stuck in the middle of the game, already aching week that can not pass !! I would be very grateful for the help: thank_you:

Rep: (1)
Marble Blast 2 is better, more beautiful balls drawn for example ... but in this they are not bulky some

I liked the child. Thank.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 11/05/20, 23:34