> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

В® DroidWall | Program to restrict access to applications on the Internet

Rep: (1331)
DroidWall
Version: 1.5.7

Last update of the program in the header:15.12.2011

Attached Image
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

For the operation of the program requires root user rights.

Short description:
Program to restrict access to applications on the Internet.

Description:
The program allows unlimited access of applications to the Internet via WiFi and limits access via GPRS / EDGE / 3G. It is aimed at saving funds of users who do not use unlimited mobile Internet.
! The program requires root rights and be sure to run "Superuser permission" before the first launch.
Before using the program we recommend that you read.

Homepage: http://code.google.com/p/droidwall/
Androlib: http://www.androlib.com/android.applicatio...dwall-jDxB.aspx
Google Play: https: //play.google.co…glecode.droidwall.free (removed from Google Play)
FAQ: Р’В® DroidWall (Post # 9181535)

Download :
Version: 1.5.7 //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1333311/droidwall_v1_5_7.apk

past versions

Post has been editediMiKED - 29.05.19, 18:19
Reason for editing: Updating caps

Rep: (1097)
Droid wall
version 1.3.2

Attached ImageAttached Image

As I understand it added:
1. Network selection or 2G / 3G or Wi-fi
2. Password
Download:
Attached filecom.googlecode.droidwall.apk(39.34 KB)

Update.
Version 1.3.3
Attached Image

Download:Attached filecom.googlecode.droidwall.apk(39.34 KB)

Rep: (226)
New version 1.3.5 (dated September 10, 2009)

Droid Wall v1.3.5 - 10 / September / 2009 (Latest version)
* Tests are now being performed on Cyanogen's ROM
* Added "Media server" to the applications list. This process is used to download the media in the background. This fixes You-Tube for Cyanogen users.

Droid Wall v1.3.4 - 10 / September / 2009
* Added "(Applications running as root)" to the applications list. This fixes problems with some applications (such as You-tube) that download things as root.

Droid Wall v1.3.3 - 10 / August / 2009
* Increased timeouts for root commands.

Droid Wall v1.3.2 - 03 / August / 2009
* Bug fix: Droid Wall was blocking DHCP requests when "White listing" Wi-fi.

Attached files

Attached filedroidwall_v1_3_5.apk(39.65 KB)

Rep: (8)
Are there people using this program?
I do not quite understand the principle of the program -

There is a choice between 2g \ 3g, Wi-Fi and both types of communication.
suppose I choose 2g \ 3g - all the checkboxes are removed there - everything is forbidden to everyone, I put the checkbox \ access on the programs I need, apply the rules and then I want to allow wifi everything, I make a choice on it, and there is the same picture as with 2g \ 3g ... that is, ticks are \ do not stand as in 2g - it turns out there is no difference where to change ....
maybe I misunderstand what I understand ...: sveta:

and another error pops up when I press the rules - exit code 1: iptables no chain / target / match by that name ...

Rep: (0)
It works only with 1 set of programs for this set, you set options - that you chose this black list or white and also the mode of prohibiting or allowing access for this set of programs for Wi-Fi or 2g / 3g.

That is how it works =)

about the gala with iptables xs mb firmware is not suitable ... for mnu worth Ion everything works with a bang

Rep: (8)
zylin
aa, clear, thanks for the clarification.

and with an error I will look for a solution ...
Is Ion a firewall too?

GoreX,
Ion is the firmware from the HTC Magic model of the developer, this firmware has iptables support,
In the firmware for Hero, this support is missing. And the firmware from ION for Hero has not yet been ported

Rep: (6)
GoreX @ 20.9.09, 18:17*
and another error pops up when I press the rules - exit code 1: iptables no chain / target / match by that name ...

The same garbage.
And with the logic of permission / prohibition also did not understand. Perhaps because "Show rules" does not show anything.

Rep: (20)
gives no iptables. And through the search did not find too

Rep: (78)
For rooted usersSamsung I5700 Spica (firmware LK08 and higher from LeshaK ) it became possible to use iptables and, accordingly, Droid Wall.

However, due to the differences in the names of the interfaces, only general rules work, that is, it is impossible to set rules for GPRS or Wi-Fi only.

While the author does not solve this problem, I can offerat one's own risk use the attached file with the changed interface names (no other changes have been made and will not be made!). Sources - current trunk, future 1.3.6, no bugs yet.

Attached files

Attached fileDroidWall_debug.apk(39.94 KB)

Rep: (1321)
Updated to version 1.3.6
Download:Attached filecom.googlecode.droidwall.apk(35.3 KB)

Changes in version 1.3.6
- Fixed a bug with forceclose when loading the phone (made faster loading rules)
- Added function "Turn off Firewall"

Rep: (78)
Modification for owners of Samsung I5700,read and download here.

For me, the program is irreplaceable, now wherever there is wi-fi, the device works without restrictions (synchronization, etc.), and through GRPS access is only available to Yandex.cards and Opera Mini.

Rep: (1)
I did not find a description in the fake how to get root rights. Can you tell me how to do this?

Rep: (1331)
groghman666
Ask in the thread on the firmware of your device.

Rep: (9)
And on modaco 3.1 just swears that there is no root of rights. Treated? It seems to have the right and all the prog allowed. About iptables not a word.

Rep: (83)
I also write on modaco 3.1 that there is no root .. although everything else works ...
Apparently not for these firmware this program

Rep: (62)
Damn ... on the hero with modakoy 3.2 beta 5 also swears at the absence of the root: (although he is ...
I really need to ... some software has bothered to suck ads from an Internet ... up to 10mb per day is SIMPLY SO ... and we have 10mb is 20p ... I do not want to pay for the air ...

Understood ... can someone help ...Before launching DROIDWALL you need to run "Superuser permission" ...

The logic of the program is not completely transparent ...
Select the interface 3g and whitelist.
Then we poke all the programs that I will have access to the Internet through GPRS / EDGE / 3G.
Then apply rules. Thus, all programs will have access via WIFI, while GPRS will only have “favorites” :)

Post has been editedSaint_Anger - 09.03.10, 09:37

Rep: (32)
Regarding the logic of the program. At first, I also could not understand the essence :). But when I realized, I immediately found this approach quite convenient and rather exhaustive (for me) :)

Rep: (9)
Saint_Anger Oh thanks! Now after launching SU really works.

Rep: (0)
on the back of the root swears that there is no iptables, what to do?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 27.12.20, 05:55