> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Clickr

Rep: (3545)
Clickr
version: 1.0

Last update of the program in the header:29.07.09

Attached ImageAttached Image

Description:
This is a simple application that allows us to assume that a simple touch of the screen or pressing the trackball. Each press increases or decreases the counter.

Download:
Version 1.0 : Attached fileClickr_v1.0.apk (243.06 KB)

Post has been editedfreemsk1 - 05.10.10, 20:26

Rep: (3)
Cool ...
Tedious if you like the guide on the bus.
Poking at ikran counting people in the cabin and at the same time talking =)

Rep: (0)
Had a similar, considered from a microphone flip flops, flips and the like seems to do punishment of children))))

Rep: (1)
I found two flaws:
1. When changing the orientation of the screen, the count value is reset to the original position.
2. Do not remove the sound of tapping the screen. Not working volume control.

Rep: (1)
Revealed another error. I counted to more than 600, and the program just closed, a message that Clickr unexpectedly stopped. Subsequently, as soon as I click on the screen to start the countdown, the maximum that is shifted by a figure - a unit, and then only for the first restart. Even reinstalling did not help - still the app is closed, as soon as I click the screen.
I hope that soon corrected.

Post has been editeddaniilkrischuk - 18.01.12, 18:12

Rep: (14)
Counted to more than 600, and the program just closed,

I found the "Easter eggs" If you count to one million displays a cartoon .. !!! Super!

Rep: (0)
[Quote] maximum value - 10000.
Also when changing the orientation of the screen is reset.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 26/05/20, 5:33