> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Ruler

Rep: (3546)
Ruler
Version: 0.5

Last update of the program in the header:28.07.09

Attached Image

Description:
A simple application is using your device as a measuring device. There is a switch between inches and millimeters.

Download:
Version 0.5 : Attached fileRuler_v0.5.apk (14.31 Kb)

Post has been editedfreemsk1 - 05.10.10, 20:25

Rep: (0)
and why is it necessary? : Lol:

mmm, lets measure pussy with your phone (in case when both opponents of same mobile telephones / computers / car ... - underline): rofl:

Rep: (2)
Not clear what that program. I thought that m fotkaesh subject and it gives its length, and then stupidly lined black screen. And why is it !?

Rep: (4)
Indeed, niachem, it would be better all the forces thrown at good omnivorous media player with equalizer

Rep: (2)
Well, why not, the program useful. Here it is necessary to you such as the length of the bolt or hole diameter for example of a measure, and no handy line. I put and died.
Printout handy.

Put, compared with a ruler. In Him NTS has an error of 2%. For real 5cm shows 4,9sm.
Basically not much of an error, but could do a calibration)

Post has been editedFender - 06.07.10, 12:23

here here nefig people shared and done and if you have nothing to share -: sveta: useful prog and there is nothing even disputes can win: D

Post has been editedantyqwar - 10.07.10, 22:18

Rep: (6)
Indeed, how many people - so many opinions. To me, the program desired. One minus-it should include. Now, if the side of the body would be razlinovka, it would be ideal.

Rep: (1)
the device is useful, there is nothing to drive. It is not always at hand there will roulette, and sometimes uncomfortable unwinding its own, the phone cut around the door jamb for example simpler. That's just what is the principle in this particular bend? Camera?

Rep: (1)
With the same success it is possible to draw a line in peinty and throw on the phone. IMHO without accurate calibration do not see the point in the program.

Rep: (6)
Make through the chamber, leading to telephone lengthwise object to measure the distance ....

Rep: (8)
I propose to offer - use myshu! And if the Mouse on the radio, the general should get a bomb! Only about calibration forget.

Post has been editedmobiles_in_mobile - 13.01.15, 22:46
Reason for editing: caught)))

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 24/10/20, 7:22