> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

BlackBerry Storm 2 9520/9550 - Discussion

Rep: (423)
DiscussionBlackBerry Storm 2 9520/9550
Attached ImageBlackBerry Storm 2 9520/9550
Description 9520 | 9550 | Discussion пїЅ | BlackBerry OS FAQ | Newbie Questions пїЅ | Blackberry | BBM Groupsavagemessiahzine.com пїЅ | Blackberry Club пїЅ | BlackBerry OS software catalog пїЅ | Games recommended by our colleagues | Official website of the manufacturer | Reset IT policies in Blackberry smartphones пїЅ | Blackberry accessories пїЅ | Tracking new firmware BB (all models) пїЅ | Blackberry firmware пїЅ | Purchase BlackBerry devices online stores пїЅ |

About Blackberry

Reviews BlackBerry Storm 2 9520/9550

useful links

K
Goodbye.

Post has been editeddushkin_alex - 19.10.13, 00:55
Reason for editing: DS

Rep: (85)
ReaderMOBIPOCET eBook Readerformat converterCaliber .

Rep: (0)
MOBIPOCET eBook Reader Reader, Caliber Format Converter.

Thank you, and do not tell me a reference to the catalog of books?

Post has been editedpi_tier - 19.04.11, 21:44

Which ones? There are a lot of books on the forum, good and different). Install it on a Caliber computer and from fb2 or from any other format, transfer it to mobi.

Rep: (1)
I have two BB 9550 and 9530. everything is fine, I did not hold a phone in my hands better!
Everything works on one connected service BIS MTS Internet is wonderful. On the other is tuned, the ZHPRS opera flies.

Rep: (24)
Everything works fine without predatory tariffs of BIS MTS.
And Opera flies, and the built-in browser, and through zhoporez, and through the wafer, and the cards are loaded.
Only here the grumming screen is still a bit annoying.
It would be better to make superamole ...

without predatory tariffs BIS MTS

Sorry, but 350 rub. per month for unlimited internet and services in the whole of Russia ... More than an adequate price.

Rep: (1)
The BIS MTS Internet service is connected. honestly I don’t know how I got hooked
but the money from my account is almost not written off. For a month, a penny was written off, maybe that was a trick on connecting.

Post has been editedDenisUZ - 22.04.11, 19:06

altim69 @ 04/20/2011, 00:26*
Which ones? There are a lot of books on the forum, good and different). Install it on a Caliber computer and from fb2 or from any other format, transfer it to mobi.

Got it, thanks a lot.

Guys, and no one in St. Petersburg is not versed in the BB 9550?

altim69 @ 04/22/2011, 08:41*
Sorry, but 350 rub. per month for unlimited internet and services in the whole of Russia

This is not just “unlimited internet”, but GPRS traffic going to the built-in browser through the point of blackberry.net.
I have a bunch of programs whose traffic goes by.
So, despite the fact that blackberry cards work, they are practically impossible to use, because they are absolutely miserable. Accordingly, Yandex cards or Google maps are used. In the satellite mode, the traffic there is such that I can easily squander 100-200 rubles per day. And no senseless tribute to MTS will help. Therefore, for 350 rubles. per month I actually get nothing. A few emails per month do not play a role at all, they are pennies.

Google cards work fine through BIS, and that there would be no traffic leaks, turn off the Internet service, I don’t know what the MTS calls it, and Beeline has the Three Services Package, and if you need specific programs that work through BIS- App World to help you.

Going to take with the USA. Do they need to be untied from verizona or will they work anyway?
If you can poke a link about unblocking.
Thank you

If the device is locked, you will need to unlock, onby thisThe site can get a free code to unlock.

Thank. I understand there will be no problems.

altim69 @ 04/26/2011, 10:10*
so that there would be no traffic leaks, turn off the "Internet" service

Hmmm ... quote myself:

- I have a lot of programs whose traffic goes by.

The same YouTube does not go through blackberry.net. And more * dtsat programs.

Therefore, byethe whole Internet traffic will not go humanely through BIS, Blackberry for me useless.

Yes, youtube does not go, Yandex cards, kiwi wallet too, and others like counterparts and not a little ....

Guys, the question of backfilling, why do not you connect an unlimited Internet for 380r from the same megaphone? a month and do not bathe?
Like, if there is a BB, then it’s not sitting through BIS, is it not for a boy? :)))

Because Blackberry was originally designed to work with services and without them the basic "goodies" will not be available.

altim69 @ 04/30/2011, 13:38*
Because Blackberry was originally designed to work with services and without them the basic "goodies" will not be available.

So I haven't come across something good on delicacies that couldn’t be used without BIS :)
Give examples;)

Too many bukaff write) .. Herehereeverything is stated in sufficient detail.

Altim69 @ 05/01/2011, 10:41*
Here everything is stated in sufficient detail.

Details yes ... only uSharky all too vague.

For example, what is it -"PLUSES: + Excellent phone. The quality of reception / transmission of sound and signal reception"?? This is only a subjective view of the BB audio track, nothing more. Several different BBs went through my hands, something remains in the bottom line (in the style of the reviewer by reference): the phones are not bad, the sound quality is acceptable. But the quality of signal transmission is not always satisfied. For example, I kept the 8220 flip for myself, purely for the sake of a pleasant case, and so, he, where other phones easily show 3-4 poles, barely holds one and often breaks into red "X ". Ie the receiver sensitivity is low.

Or here's a "plus":"+ Work with mail (up to 10 boxes on the device, with tricks can be obtained more)".
I have Nokia E71 - the main working device - for many years there is a push-mail and the same 10 boxes.

Or this:"+ Notification systems such that you will not find on any smartphone".
What is meant? LED blink? Yes, for schoolchildren it can be cool - its own color blinking diode for each type of call. I usually have enough vibra and sound.

Or here:"+ Keyboard ... extremely convenient for working with text".
Quite an ordinary full-size keyboard, like many "shovels." Yes, comfortable, but nothing "extreme" in it. Moreover, in touchscreen devices there are soft keyboards that are about the same everywhere in similar devices, and if necessary, you can install something more acceptable.

And such pearls in the textSharky lot.

Therefore, I consider the presentation of the advantages of BB from the link above to be too subjective, one-sided. And the critical moment of Blackberry can throw out such a trick, from which even hang yourself (for example, it will launch an unstoppable procedure for 3-6 hours). This led me to decide not to use the BB as the main working apparatus. It is better to err.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/21/19, 10:39 PM