Rep: (1042)
DiscussionSamsung GT-S5230
Description Samsung GT-S5230 | Discussion пїЅ | Flashing пїЅ | FAQ

The list of games for the Samsung GT-S5230
List of software for Samsung GT-S5230
Widgets for Samsung GT-S5230

Post has been editedracoon - 13.09.10, 08:24

Rep: (52)
voschupal apparatik yesterday. in principle I liked everything that could push back on the 9 th, the Samsung stuffed) camera only upset -. in low light "no ice" (c)
and the unit as a whole: good:

Rep: (882)
can anyone help. The device supports icq download and via Bluetooth and via the card. But it is better to 300 kb. And throws files jad and jar, the same applies to games.

Rep: (0)
I bought his wife, and she is happy and I am happy with it in everything, for this money is a great phone ...

Rep: (14)
Those in the know, there is a new firmware on it? ato annoying me is that he has when playing tunes on an incoming call is reproduced by a sharp increase in volume after the first second, the profile is installed at the same time ordinary and not with knots in goromkosti!
Greatly enraged the process of removing the cover phone to insert the SIM card, it took me about 40 minutes, cover nivkakuyu did not want to act, I was afraid to pull out of her and break, as it was necessary to make considerable efforts to end at applying more effort on the left my hand remained kraska, and the phone itself vyskalznul of the right hand and the departure from it fell on the other side of the room on the floor, took off from the phone and the phone fell akamulyator screen down, thank God, the display is not broke ... the second time I can hardly to repeat such a feat, the removal of the SD cover Lano is clearly not for the people is a horror ...
When navigating through the menus up and down very often, instead of paging turns to go into it, ie the sub-menu opens itself instead of scrolling, for example, when searching for the desired contact is made unwanted call, P.S. I had the removal of the cover alone ... that is enough. Already after only want to bring it back to the store ...
From advantages I can only highlight the large, bright, high-resolution display, a nice animated menu ...
But in general, a good device for 8p)))

Rep: (222)
The latest firmware S5230XEIG6

MCS @ 08/22/09, 12:40*
ato annoying me is that he has when playing tunes on an incoming call is reproduced by a sharp increase in volume after the first second, the profile is installed at the same time ordinary and not with knots in goromkosti!

This feature Samsung. The new firmware is preserved. While the "craftsmen" could not win.
The only way out of such invented: to make music on a call with 2-3 seconds silence at the beginning of the track.

Greatly enraged the process of removing the phone cover

Far from it! Lekgo removed quickly. The manual is written as a.
I probably already shot a hundred times. Easy!

When navigating through the menus up and down very often, instead of paging turns to go into it

It has been a couple of times in the beginning .... Then, as it became a matter of normal flipping and more such incidents do not occur.

Rep: (1)
and that for it the system cost?
what programs can be put there (icq for example)?
and where to get them? )

GUI , Will not prompt where to get the firmware sixth, I have ato fourth stands, give a link to it if you know

Rep: (2)
There is>>http://firmware.sgh.ru/

S5230XEID6
S5230XEID7
S5230XEIE5
S5230XEIG1
S5230XEIG2
S5230XEIG4
S5230XEIG6

Odd lot of them here, but already there is 7, 6 - 2 pieces, and that means the last letter? D, E, G.
and even there half the buggy link - opens in a text (character set)

Post has been editedMCN - 26.08.09, 23:49

Rep: (13)
Bought my wife a week ago - are both satisfied. Staged with 4.2 multisertifikatom and MobaylAgent 3.5 - work. Radio glorious: Europe + catches without a headset, but RDS - primitive - only the name of the station. Excellent screen, good volume, no brakes. Price 6980-8990r. Solid 5!

Here you can download a program for 5230

Posted 27-08-2009, 10:47:

firmware Samsung

Choose your phone, then right-click on proshike and choose "Save link as ..." and everything is fine will be downloaded

Posted 27-08-2009, 10:48:

The designation of the firmware last letter the G - month - the seventh month (. For the English dictionary the G - seventh letter)

S5230XEIG6

Labeling groups (letters) S5230 XE I G6

Decryption:
S5230 - ie telepona firmware for samsung gt-S5230
XE -support language - in this case: Eastern Europe + Russian
I - the penultimate letter - year - 09 year (I- ninth letter of the English alphabet.)
The G - month - the seventh month - July - (in English dictionary G -. Seventh letter) July
6 - Number firmware version.

ps studio does not see the phone, download the latest version - does not help, download various drivers yusb - similarly, the computer will not only vizhit body stick. When searching for devices gives it is COM1, there is no connection in Manager is displayed as an unknown device, as the pull up its port KOM1? I can not already worn out (((

Post has been editedMCN - 27.08.09, 19:06

MCS, possibly setting body should jackdaw on MassStorage, not PCstudio? there are several points.

MCS, not on the computer whist? On XP it worked right away the first time.

dy e mine!)))) well, of course should not MassStorage and PCstudio! XP on a computer worth fucking, put somebody tested working 100% version of the PC Studio plizz such as the 1.2.0 IEE

all! Hurray!))) the problem was solved so that I peretyknul cable into a different port yusb now I do not understand how to keep the body on a computer book

MCS, in fact, when problems with CONNECT does not recommend the use of additional. usb, but on the motherboard itself -
usually from behind. This also applies to other devices. At least - quite peretknut in nearby. Just forgot ... I am glad that everything worked :-) By the way the price dropped to 6850-7490r. - the device is out of the competition!

Rep: (0)
Good day excuse is not the topic the question is welded 12 sisters want to choose between phone Samsung GT-S5230 (no trust in Samsung) and Nokia 5800 (price bites) who advise that

Rep: (3545)
ramze4,
You in sectionSelection and Comparison

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 05/02/20, 4:19