Your paintings and drawings | Exhibition of works of inhabitantssavagemessiahzine.com

Rep: (196)
Good to all! Looking and listening to what is happening here - I realized that there are many people with a wide variety of abilities and talents (it would be stupid if it were otherwise!).
So, I decided to make a kind of art gallery - everyone who paints (no matter how HOW and no matter WHAT!) - welcome!
Let's see, rate, express our opinion!
ANY works are accepted - from caricatures to oil painting!

P.S .:All interested persons are also invited toANIMATORS CLUB .(The topic is close in spirit).

Well, I'll start with myself (for the initiative is punishable).

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Rep: (109)
amazing, really like your work !! Have you been drawing for a long time?

Post has been editedplab - 28.07.09, 18:38

Thank you! Years from 19 began to try to portray something more or less meaningful))) ... That is, I’m already drawing 12-13 years old ...

Post has been editedPerperum - 28.07.09, 19:30

Rep: (109)
and it was difficult to learn how to draw normally? I have been from elementary school since I tried to go to all sorts of drawing schools there, I have a desire to eat, but there was never a nifiga)) apparently not given ...

And what is normal ??? ))) I draw as I want, but what I want - and I do not know myself ... Just someone likes my work, but someone doesn’t.
And what are we all about me?)))))
The rest where?
I'm not a personal exhibition, I started !!!))))

Post has been editedPerperum - 28.07.09, 21:12

Rep: (146)
Well, the drawings are one thing, and here I work as a designer in an advertising agency. Not the portfolio the vykazyvt.

Rep: (354)
brutal +1

Rep: (627)
Not the portfolio the vykazyvt.

If they are not private - then why not? or their drafts are also interesting.

You do not hesitate ...

Rep: (30)
I'll get to the house and show how I draw :-)

Oh! People, I think. pulls up! Good !!!)))

And what, from 170 and viewed nobody has nothing to lay out ???????))))

Well, wait, let me get to the house :-D, on Saturday I should be at home, I will find an album with a photo :-)

Yes, we wait, we wait !!! With impatience !!!))) Timid artists here))))))))))))))))))))

Rep: (158)
I modeled 3d max in some kind: blush:
Now I want to resume ...

So vykladyvy! Any kinds of work are interesting! I once did masks, it is a pity there are no photos ...

Rep: (199)
I draw with a pencil too, but I am more interested in computer graphics.
This is not all, there is still on my site devilcry.org

Post has been editedflashgc - 31.07.09, 18:49

Rep: (1978)
flashgc,
so great!!! : girl_in_love:
and I do not know how to draw, so only collages in Photoshop ..

Ladybird and a man with wings liked especially!

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

I was looking for an album with drawings I could not find, I found one drawing on a notebook sheet. I drew my wife (then she wasn’t:): drew:) I drew a quick hand in the park in winter. But with two pencil drawings from the album to classmates I posted from there right now I downloaded, the quality was certainly not very good. Previously, a lot of drawing has long been abandoned five years past. And the fact that there nachirkano et already had time to help his son: happy: so do not kick much: thank_you:
PS: edited- in principle with a PC it looks normal: lol:

Post has been editeddrest - 03.08.09, 14:04

Fine!!!

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 28.06.19, 04:25