Sony Ericsson P990 / P990i - Discussion

Rep: (1042)
DiscussionSony Ericsson P990 / P990i
Description Sony Ericsson P990 / P990i | Discussion пїЅ

Rep: (22)
I use it for 2 years, excellent smart! At it collected my previous design, lo, K700, s700, p910. Sorry for the software he stopped doing even though Simba 9.1 uiq 3.0 better nokievkogo analog #

Rep: (0)
some full navigation software on it go?

Rep: (3545)
goodvibrations,
For example, Garmin

Rep: (338)
Another TomTom Navigator 6.

A smart really cool, would do exactly the same on the new hardware, eh dreams.

Rep: (30)
is a scheme on this unitlink

Yes, that's just where it fring Freestuff find? ....

Rep: (3545)
lyuboy,
On the official. Online download version for him.

Rep: (14)
I wonder what the software is not enough for him? For beznes smarta have all or almost all: rolleyes: to work in the same way all the netbook will be better for reading on the go - Sonka 505, etc. I am pleased to navigate vinmobayl for Symbian calls. So I threw kpkashku in the car, in your pocket N-95-8. Sony Ericssons p990 - well, very lazy - whatever the phone is easy to use and oganayzeyr in a relatively short displacement. It turns out Sony Ericssons performs the function of a reserve for all, including and the Sony Reader. Essno besides navigation. Here PDA vinmobayl with zhps and reserve essno Simba nokievskaya with zhps.
Decent smart, if not zamorachivatsya and not incidentally housing budget - very difficult potsaprapat

Rep: (13)
Dig out the old theme)).
Got me such a device, all is well, except that the side keys (Camera, Player, Internet) do not work (((And if the player and the internet -.. On the side, then without a camera sad Prompt, how to remap the camera button to another, or mShell? develop, and to "crutch" to sculpt?

Rep: (4)
The risk of becoming nekroposterom: happy: Got such a device in a brick condition, firmware required. At just rah Google's firmware is not found (even strange). Prompt, can eat where?

Rep: (695)
se update service place and select your phone

Rep: (4)
S_lavdos, Sony stopped supporting UIQ3. Seuss in no more of the old Smart (no other ways?

Post has been editedkultors - 26.12.11, 10:49

Rep: (695)
UIQ3 Custom Firmware Guide
look this way
either towards XS ++ or Omnius

and where to download software and games? there is generally a branch on it?

Post has been editedunsovich - 08.02.12, 18:30

Rep: (79)
unsovich, Here is a great site for UIQ

Rep: (19)
I asked a familiar flash it. never with such did not bind. what do you advise?

Rep: (2)
Yesterday took myself this animal, for the soul: happy: Sony knows how to make a stylish and comfortable things.

Rep: (2)
After so many years searching for information is a hobby is like treasure hunting: D
version of the program, with which it was possible to see the lock code (usercode) from the previous owner. Neutral XS ++ 3.2 did not want to read our apparatus only XS ++ 3.2 Dev1 (Crystal). Used a standard cable DKU-60.

Attached files

Attached filexs_v.3.2.rar(8.84 MB)

Rep: (1)
Long could not bear to part with this phone :) Right now that's waiting on the android smart ordered and there was a question how to transfer his contacts with SMS and notes .... have any idea about this?
HELP somebody :)

Rep: (35)
In 2011 bought the Xperia Arc and contacts manually transfused =) there for 4 years, more than half were unnecessary)))

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 05/02/20, 4:19