TTpod | audio Player

Rep: (564)
TTPod v.1.0.0

Attached Image

Description:
Quite functional player from Chinese developers.

Of the features include:

- 5-band equalizer (for jp-8)
- clock, alarm, sleep mode
- Tag Editor
- visualization
- backlight control
- a music library, create playlists,
- skins
- displays bit rate, frequency and deskritizatsii album cover
- search, download .lrc texts and their subsequent display (not for all of the songs)
- the possibility of cyclical repetition interval (AB)
- plays video (audio only)
- download cover art from the Internet
- download full song on the playing segment (not for all of the songs)

Tongue: RU, UA

Download:
TTPod V.1.0.0 (from Kostjan12) from 05.11.09 (378,91kB)
TTPod v 1.0.0 (uk-UA) to ukraС—nskС–y movС–

Rep: (123)
TTpod
version 0.9.2

Attached Image

Description :
Porting to the Symbian music player on java.
The player has an equalizer, downloadable lyrics, change skins (sewn only one), spectrum analyzer and more.

Download : Attached fileTtpod_v0.9.2.jar (316.65 KB)

Post has been editedracoon - 23.07.09, 14:23

Rep: (60)
OnOfficial Chinese websiteVersion 1.1.0 has been.
Version of the Chinese, but you can switch to English - in the main window, press the left softkey ->menu 6 ->menu item 2 ->"English".
By the way, as far as I know, this is the only free player on Java, a signed certificate. A version posted here certainly are not signed. In principle, for the majority of handsets, one application does not prevent selfsign manually (and free). But in this case, for example, for nokia s40 phones - your phone must add the appropriate root certificate (I now it was not possible to import the certificate on a relatively new phone platform S40v5 - system folders he removed it is not clear where ...)

Rep: (564)
Warhammer41k @ 12.1.10, 17:09*
A version posted here certainly are not signed.

I know I like sho through emulation java i710 males were not signed by the application, and my current bikes do not suffer from the issue of certification: D
ZY So I go have a look at the office. Whale site =)))

Rep: (66)
Prompt please, whether there is version for screens 320x240 resolution? Because if you start regular version 240x320 - we will see only a part, even if you turn in proramma settings to landscape view, it still takes the same space (that is, again, part of the screen).

PS It is desirable that the skin was one - M8, in my opinion - the most convenient. : Blush:

Blaodarna advance.

: Girl_hysterics: Auuuuuu !!! Lyuyuyudiiii !!!
320x240 have this program ??

Post has been editedmagdalena3711 - 03.09.10, 10:18

Rep: (1)
Great player! The first good fit player on Java.

Rep: (10)
The same player can be found on Android. The player is very good functionality, but in Chinese ((On the phone I think is not worse: yes2:
PS Sory if offtoplyu: blush:

Rep: (0)
The people in my samsung S8000Jet !!! I can not put myself no norms player plz help or even on the standard can not adjust the equalizer manually !!! For earlier ATP !!!

Post has been editedbogdanbvin - 20.10.10, 15:53

It did not happen to make friends with two phones (my Philips Xenium and sisters G900 SE). It took about an hour to answer the question "to allow the application to connect / open files" YES. As a result, he said, "40 Views folder, View Files: 341" and all .... Then he plays only one file (either re-needed "to allow to connect ...." and you have to spend time on-press YES again (((

After restarting applets - all tracks are displayed, but again it is not clear how to create a new playlist and how Makar choose all the songs. Constant annoying confirmation.
I have no such problems in the NTS has never been, it is really simple and cleverly came up with :)
I really hope with your help to understand and Java applications)))

Post has been editedhedjes - 12.12.10, 22:37

AU !!!!! There are those who understand Chinese?

Is there a version for lendskeyp screens? (Eg 320x240)?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Rep: (3545)
magdalena3711,
4.15. The names of topics and messages overloaded with punctuation marks (more than three) are prohibited, for example: "How to set up Wi-Fi ????????". An exception is the section "Breaker".

But this link is not the same player? : Rolleyes:
TTPod [JAVA]
===
For Java there is already version 1.30! : Blush:
Links:
j2me_Lite_v1.30
j2me_v1.30

Post has been editedZorb87 - 28.12.10, 05:20

For Java there is already version 1.30! : Blush:

Links:
TTPod_j2me_Lite_v1.30

TTPod_j2me_v1.30

Rep: (2310)
cool player) it is a pity that have not earned xpressmusic 5300 from a friend (...

An excellent player, in my humble opinion, is much better than a well-known KD Player. I put and he could not get enough of the functionality and operation of this curious brisk softinkoy. Demolished KD, henceforth I will use only TTPod TTPod: 3

Fumbling on the internet Add:
The last version I found (1.70) in Russian:http://style-se.3dn.ru/load/programmy/audi...0_rus/21-1-0-42

Warhammer41k @ 12.01.2010, 20:39*
Version of the Chinese, but you can switch to English - in the main window, press the left softkey ->menu 6 ->menu item 2 ->"English".

* Only in this version also will be Russian =)
Use of health: 3

Post has been editedRoverPC N7 - 30.07.11, 23:06

LG KP500, writes - is not supported, and rocked from hats of the last post, did not want to pull and that's it) = Tell me what to do?

Rep: (5)
And on a java machine run.

Rep: (372)
ugnul
samples for etoy:
Running Java MIDlets on a PDA

Post has been edited18storm - 31.12.11, 16:28

I prefer tocut musicon your computer and vse.mne mainly choruses, and Only)
Yes, and for me, to listen to music on your phone, not the most intelligent delo.kupil big headphones for computer, downloaded all the tracks and even enjoy)

Post has been editedjavka - 14.06.12, 15:50

Rep: (543)
TTpod v1.7

Russifitsirovat into Russian and modifetsiroval program -RLANC . (14.11.11)
Attached filettpod_1.70.jar(1.89 MB)

and
TTpod v1.4
Attached filettpod_1.40.jar(505.17 KB)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 26/05/20, 4:43